剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
天呐
Jesus...
-斯顿布奇 -准备进入
- Stonebridge? - I'm going in.
不 后退
No! Fall Back!
重复 后退
Repeat! Fall Back!
是康纳利
It's Connolly.
你♥他♥妈♥拿我开涮是吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
开个玩笑嘛
Ah, it was just a bit of fun.
我们把炸♥弹♥设得很远
We have the charge set to explode away from your body.
可你事先并不知道
Not that you knew that,
这是最有趣的地方
which was the fun part.
没有通话记录
No calls.
你怎么不打个电♥话♥
You didn't even go for your phone?
你♥他♥妈♥给我绑了个炸♥弹♥
You strapped a fucking bomb to my chest.
我打给谁啊
Who am I going to call?
难不成打给我妈
My Mom...
让她来帮我拆弹吗
ask her to defuse the fucking thing?
你这个死变♥态♥
You sick fuck!
斯科特还活着
Scott's alive!
等等 斯科特还活着
Wait, Scott's alive.
你过关了
Well, you passed.
是嘛
Oh?
现在是奖励时间
And now it's time to claim your prize.
让你打一拳
Just the one, mind...
带他去看看
Show him.
走吧
Come on.
上校
Colonel?
凯特 你总有一天会坐上我的位置...
Look, Kate, one day you're gonna be where I am...
得自己做决定
And you're gonna have to make these decisions for yourself.
我知道康纳利会审查斯科特
I knew Connolly would vet Scott,
用最极端的手段
in the most extreme manner.
我告诉斯科特
I told Scott
无论如何不准退缩
that he was not to flinch in any way.
不准耍花样 不准打电♥话♥求助...
Not to make a play. Not to call for help...
即使是死到临头也不行
Even if he thought, he was going to die.
让他做卧底也是你的命令吗
Did you order him to go in?
我让他自己做了选择
I gave him an informed choice.
是他自愿的...
He volunteered...
他知道丹尼尔·康纳利有多危险
knowing exactly how dangerous Daniel Connolly is.
你以前跟康纳利交过手吗
Do you have previous with Connolly?
我起初驻扎在北爱尔兰
Northern Ireland was my first posting.
我刚到那3天...
I'd been there three days when...
康纳利闯进一位送货员的家
Connolly broke into the home of a delivery guy.
他为军营递送杂物
He delivered groceries to the barracks.
康纳利把他的家人绑在客厅
Connolly tied up the man's family in the front room...
告诉他
And told the guy that if he didn't
如果不把一辆满载炸♥药♥的卡车开去军营
drive a lorry full of Semtex into the barracks...
就当场把他的家人杀光
that he would kill his family in front of him.
但如果照他说的做...
But, if he did what he was told...
康纳利答应饶他妻儿一命
Connolly promised to spare the lives of his wife and children.
爆♥炸♥造成5名士兵死亡 伤残无数
The explosion killed five soldiers, and maimed dozens.
我当时就在现场
I was the first on the scene.
那个送货员的家人呢
And the man's family?
丹尼尔·康纳利不是个守信用的人
Daniel Connolly is not a man to keep his promises.
反 击
第二季 第四集
他们进屋子了
They've moved to the compound.
抢银行
Bank job?
你不需要知道
You don't need to know.
做好自己的事就行
You just need to do your job.
那到底要我做什么
Which would be what, exactly?
绕过安全系统
Override the security.
好
Okay.
我能先去那看看吗
Do I get to see this place beforehand?
算了
Fuck.
这里面有什么
What about here?
跟你无关
Not your concern.
破解这里的通行码 这是你的任务
Cracking the access code here, that is.
你能行不
You okay with that?
当然
Yeah, well...
不就是最先进的
As far as the future-proof and
号♥称无法破解的数据存储器嘛...
impenetrable encryption data storage unit goes...
应该没问题 我得回家做些检测
Looks fine. I'll need to run some checks at my place.
这是什么
What's this?
雨果 你的前任
Hugo...the guy before you...
这是他破译的另一组密♥码♥
The other codes he was working on.
喂 你只能把这玩意带走
Hey. You can take this shiny stuff. Nothing else.
2点酒吧见
I want you back at the bar in two.
斯顿布奇
Stonebridge.
看到斯科特没有
Do we have a visual on Scott yet?
-有 -他没事吧
- Affirmative. - Is he okay?
我觉得他没事了
I think he'll come through.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
凯特
Kate...
照你说的 我一直在查埃泰特公♥司♥
I've been looking into ATAT, like you asked.
看看这个
Read this.
你这造型真狼狈
You look like shit.
没错
Yeah...
他们把我炸飞了 白♥痴♥
They fucking blew me up, dickhead.
抱歉 让你的狗眼受累了
Sorry, I look fucking bad.
知道吗 我算是见到呆逼了
You know, I've met some sick mother fuckers in my time.
丹尼尔·康纳利
Daniel Connolly...
顺便告诉你 我很好 谢谢你对我漠不关心
I'm fine, by the way, thanks for asking.
抱歉兄弟 你感觉如何
Oh, sorry about that mate. How you feeling?
-没事吧 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- You all right? - Fuck you.
当时的情况我都看见了
I saw what happened back there.
你看见了是吗 有何感想
Oh, you saw that, did you? Did you learn anything?
-斯科特 你真是不计后果 -你说什么
- You're reckless, Scott. - Excuse me?
她可是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She's a fucking terrorist.
你说的真♥他♥妈♥太对了
Yeah, no fucking shit.
别担心我 我自有分寸
Don't worry about me, buddy. I'll do my job.
是嘛 你会对她开枪吗
Really? You gonna put a bullet in her?
如果有必要的话 当然...
Yeah, if I have to...
她是坏人
She's the bad guy.
跟自己人上♥床♥的是你
You're the one that's banging one of the Home Team.
听着 我早就警告过你
Look, I told you,
我和凯特之间的事跟你没有半点关系
Kate and I is none of your fucking business.
要是我因为你们挂彩 那就有关系了好吗
It fucking is if it's going to get me killed out there!
趁早把这破事解决了 迈克尔
Sort your shit out, Michael.
为了你自己 为了凯特
For your sake. For Kate's...
尤其是为了凯丽
Especially for Kerry's.
她是你妻子 没忘记吧
Your wife? Remember her?
这是斯科特凭记忆画的吗
You see Scott do this from memory?
原图他只扫了一眼
And he only had eyes on them for seconds.
看起来两张图是同一个地方
Looks like it relates to the same site.
两幅图相互重叠
One appears to overlay the other.
如果这里是埃泰特公♥司♥的地盘
If this is an ATAT facility...
那防爆路障
There'll be anti-ram barriers,
声感器 红外传感器
acoustic, infrared sensors...
防弹岗亭 应该都一应俱全
Ballistic-resistant entry points. You name it...
更不用说 里面肯定戒备森严
Not to mention, more guards than even Connolly could kill.
这看起来像地下管道系统
This looks like some sort of tunnel system, running underneath.
斯科特说地图看起来年代很久
Scott said the maps looked much older.
所以这建筑可能是很多年前建造的
So, this structure could have been there for years...
已经废弃多年 无人问津了
Decommissioned, forgotten about...
不管这是什么 在哪里
Well, whatever and wherever this is...
看来康纳利打算偷偷混进去
Connolly's going in by the back door...
授权失败
命令无效
再想想
Try again.
好的
All right.
Root@10.
Root, at 10, dot...
105...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表