剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
上校 您可有证据证明
Colonel, do you have any
拉提夫就在城里
evidence that Latif is actually in the city?
还没有 可是...
Not yet, but...
我们的安保措施对这座城市来说可谓史无前例
We are on the highest security level this city has ever seen.
我们对每种突发状况都做了充分准备
We are prepared for every eventuality.
所以 再次感谢您
So once again, I thank you,
请让匈牙利政♥府♥履行自己的职责
but you will kindly leave Hungarian authorities to do their job.
黎明前把天帐设到布达佩斯去
I want the crib set up in Budapest by dawn.
不得走漏风声
No disclosure outside this section.
是 上校
Colonel.
你们都听到了
Okay, you heard the Colonel.
把所有东西都收拾好
I want everything de-rigged
准备一小时内运走
and ready for transport within the hour.
布达佩斯 匈牙利
通信中继就绪
Comm relays are in position.
好
Okay.
我要说明一点
I want to make this clear.
再有谁不服从命令 我决不轻饶
I will tolerate no further insubordination.
明白吗
Understood?
是
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
朱莉娅
Julia?
昨晚两个摄像头捕捉到目标行踪
Yesterday evening we had positive hits on two cameras.
20点 发现目标面包车
Twenty-hundred, the target van,
正在通过M31和M3公路交叉口
was spotted at the intersection of the M31 and the M3.
20点09分
Twenty-oh-nine,
车辆沿M31公路三号♥干线向西南方向行驶
the M31 and Route 3 heading southwest.
之后就没有在环路上出现过
No further hits anywhere along this ring road,
意味着他们还在卡莱佩什区的某处
which means they must still be somewhere in the Kerepes district.
中士
Sergeant?
我们正在等待同步卫星信♥号♥♥
We're waiting for our geostationary satellite to come up.
有什么发现
What have you got?
同时 我们将使用欧航局的卫星
In the meantime, we're piggybacking an ESA satellite feed
对这片区域进行三角定位
to triangulate the area.
发现面包车的位置
I think we've found the van.
这是地理信息
Here's the location info.
停在卡莱佩什郊区一间被遗弃的诊所门口
It's at an abandoned clinic on the outskirts of Kerepes.
我们将在30分钟后失去卫星信♥号♥♥
We're gonna lose the satellite feed in 30 minutes.
我要你们两个现在就到那去
I want you both out there now.
收到
On it.
你来开车
You drive.
干得好
Good work.
或许摆在世界领导人面前最严峻的问题
Perhaps the most pressing issue facing world leaders
就是巴基斯坦核武库问题
is Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.
10秒后失去卫星遥感信♥号♥♥...
Losing satellite telemetry in 10 seconds...
三 二 一
3, 2, 1.
见鬼
Shit.
可视信♥号♥♥丢失
Blind on visuals.
就剩我们俩了 伙计
Just you and me, mate.
我喜欢
Eh, that's the way I like it.
面包车离开了
Vehicle leaving site.
是登记的那辆吗
Registration?
不是
Negative.
一切都搞定了
Everything's finished.
该死
Shit!
迈克尔 你到底要干什么
Michael! What the fuck are you doing.
他妈的
Fuck!
抱歉 上校 没有回应
I'm sorry, Colonel. Still no response.
再试
Try them again.
斯科特 斯顿布奇 这里是总部 请回复 完毕
Scott, Stonebridge, this is 20, please respond, over.
我们一直在联络你们
We've been trying to get a hold of you
足足有20分钟
for the past twenty minutes.
你们为什么失去联络
Why the fuck did you go off comms?
斯顿布奇在哪
Where's Stonebridge?
他为什么没...
Why isn't he...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表