剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
-And that's to get that information on Latif. - No...
我怀疑你手上根本没有情报
Which I'm starting to think is just some bullshit story you're selling...
我说到做到
I'll keep my part of the deal.
是吗 克劳福 救赎有代价
Really, Crawford? Redemption costs.
我看你得提前交代了
And on my watch, you fucking pay up front.
关于拉提夫 你都知道些什么
Everything you know about Latif.
不然我立刻一枪崩了你
Or I put a fucking bullet in your head right now.
拉提夫有个间谍 安插在英国情报处高层
Latif has a spy at the top of British intelligence.
只要除掉他 就能阻止拉提夫的恐怖计划
Neutralize him, and you'll stop the atrocity Latif has planned.
没了他 拉提夫就没法实施计划
He can't finalize the arrangements without him.
他是谁 我要名字
Who is he? I need a name.
-等我女儿安全了再说 -最后一次机会
- When my daughter is safe. - Last chance.
你跟我一样 想保证克莱尔的安全
Oh, you need Clare safe, as much as I do.
否则你也不会来了
You wouldn't be here otherwise.
人总有一死 我可以接受
People die. I'm fine with that.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking prick.
那就开枪啊
Shoot, then.
该死
Fuck.
喀土穆
苏丹
你好 玛姬 我是埃莉诺·格兰特
Hello, Maggie. I'm Eleanor Grant.
可以请你喝一杯吗
Can I get you a drink?
不麻烦了 请把你衣袋里的录音设备关掉
No, but can you can turn off the recording device in your pocket.
这段对话不能公开
This conversation is off the record.
就当没见过我 明白吗
We never met. Do you understand?
达米恩说你很难搞
Damien said you were a ball breaker.
看来 达米恩·斯科特跟无关人士透露太多
Well, Damien Scott talks too much and to people he shouldn't.
他知道可以信任我
He knows he can trust me.
我要保护线人
I protect my sources.
所以我才会站在这跟你说话 我想保护他
That's why i'm here talking to you. I want to protect him.
他们为什么没逮捕你
Why were you not arrested also?
没人知道我在场 我只忙着拍照
Nobody knew I was there, just taking photos.
达米恩也为我打了掩护
Damien looks after me too.
我需要所有照片的复印件
Right, I'm gonna need copies of all the photos.
没门
No way.
我保证不会暴露你们的队伍
But I will promise not to use any that compromise your team.
我想你误解我的意思了
I think you misunderstood me.
照片都给我 现在就要
All photos, now.
这件事结束前不准发表
You do not publish until this is over.
不准提及我的队伍和手下
You make no mention of my unit or personnel.
否则呢 杀了我不成
Or what? You gonna kill me?
我看不到她
I can't see her.
见鬼 他们人真多
Christ, there's a lot of them.
等他们做好准备离开后
We're heading out soon.
我们就马上行动
Once they've juiced themselves up for the night.
就是他 无论如何也得干掉他
That's him. That's the one we kill, no matter what.
他为什么不一起走
Why isn't he leaving with them?
她在那棚屋里 和他一起
She's in that hut. She's in that hut with him.
辛克莱少校 你没有受到无礼对待吧
I trust you have been treated appropriately, Major Sinclair.
没有 多谢
Yes, thank you.
格兰特上校 你好
Colonel Grant. As-Salaam Aleikom.
你好
Wa alaikum assalaam.
请坐 事态发展成这样真是不幸
Sit, please. It is a tragedy how things have turned out.
那就请允许我们来解决
Then let us work to resolve it.
确实
Indeed, yes.
自始至终 我一直努力
All along, I have tried
想帮你们把那可怜姑娘救回来
merely to facilitate this poor girl's return.
辛克莱少校可以作证
As your Major Sinclair can confirm.
是的
Yes.
我很高兴
Well, I'm glad you now accept
你不再把枪战的责任推给我的人
my men were not responsible for the shoot-out.
枪战 不不不
The shoot-out. Oh, no, no, no, no.
可是有一场严重的交通事故
Although, there is still a fatal traffic incident...
我们确实得盘问一下斯科特先生
about which we must question Mr. Scott.
当然 前提是他能痊愈
If he can recover from his wounds, of course.
我听说他手术成功了
I understood he survived the surgery.
目前为止是这样
So far, yes,
但不能排除并发症的可能
but complications do occur.
我能去看看他吗
May I visit him?
不行 他仍在拘留中
Alas, no. He is still under arrest.
至于斯顿布奇和克劳福先生...
As for Mr. Stonebridge and Mr. Crawford...
明天我们会派军队进沙漠
Tomorrow, we will send troops into the desert.
但愿我们能赶在那帮匪徒前找到他们
I only pray we find them before the bandits who have his daughter.
如果我的人带回两具尸体...
It would be deeply regrettable...
那就太令人遗憾了
if all my men brought back... were their two corpses.
请放心 部长
Rest assured, Minister.
如果他们全部遇难...
That if none of them make it back...
那么这些照片可能会曝光
then the photographs they took at the exchange...
我猜没人希望如此
tell a story I think most of us would rather keep private.
多谢 部长
Thank you, Minister.
少校
Major.
我掩护你 快走
Yeah, I've got your back. Move.
这是什么
What is it?
亚力酒 喝了它 然后我们开始吃饭
Arak. Drink. Then we shall eat.
赶紧的 别走神
Come on, get it together.
你想知道你在你父亲眼里的价值吗
Do you wish to know how much your father thinks you are worth?
我没有父亲
I have no father.
你是他的一切
You are all of his world.
他毁掉了一切
He destroys worlds.
跟所有暴徒一样
Like all men of violence.
我们速战速决 行吗
Let's just get this over with, shall we?
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
住手 救命
Stop, help me!
-苏彬 -她和你无关
- Subin! - She is not your concern.
她是个下人 是奴隶
She is an abid, a slave...
不 她是名护士 是我的朋友
No, she is a nurse, and my friend.
你想救她吗
And you wish to save her?
-救命 -不
- Help me! Help me! - No...
不 我希望你能救她 求你了
No, I... I wish you to. I desire it.
救命
Help me! Help me!
在这里你谁也救不了
You cannot save someone in this place.
你只能代替他们
You can only replace them.
这也是你希望的吗
Do you desire this also?
是的 如果这就是代价
Yes. If that's what it takes.
不 你不是他们的
No. You are not for them.
你是我的人
You are mine.
放开我
Get off me!
你想让我心甘情愿吗 那就救她
You want me willingly? Then protect her.
当我失去耐心的时候...
You will be willing, in time...
你自会心甘情愿
when you have lost your taste for ultimatums.
救命
Help me.
来吧
Do it.
让你父亲骄傲一回
Make your father proud.
我就知道 胆小鬼
I knew it, I fucking knew it. Coward.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Well, where the fuck do you think you're going?
去营地 他需要支援
To the camp. He needs help.
上车
Get in.
他们来了
那个异教♥徒♥父亲和他手下
快回来
苏彬
Subin!
妈的
Fuck!
操
Ahhh! Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
克莱尔
Clare.
我的武器呢
Where are my weapons?
你就带了这几个人
Is this all you have brought me?
就带了一个士兵
One soldier?
放开她
Let her go.
可她想留下来
But she wishes to remain.
她选择留下来 不是吗
She has chosen to stay here. Is that not so?
求你了 别伤害她
Please. Don't hurt her.
你们走吧
You must go, now.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表