剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
- Scott? - Yeah.
追踪这个号♥码
Trace this number, now!
正在查
I'm on it.
报告你的情况
What is your situation?
我在雷区中间站着呢 还有三个队友
I'm in a minefield. I got three friendlies with me.
斯顿布奇呢
Where's Stonebridge?
他在战斗中失踪了
He's MIA.
-希望艾伦在你们手上 -没有
- Please tell me you've got Allen? - Negative.
那他在哪
Where is he?
听着 先等我走出这鬼地方再说好吗
Look, I need to get the fuck out of here! Okay?
我们在对你进行卫星定位
We're getting a fix on you now.
好的
Yeah.
地雷的型号♥ 最有可能是PMA-2反步兵雷
The mines, most likely PMA-2's.
雷区一般呈网格式分布
The usual spread is in grid formation,
每10平方米就有一颗
one every 10 square meters.
明白
Copy that.
我开免提 电♥话♥塞口袋里
I'm putting you on speaker, in my pocket.
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
恩
Um...
该死
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Fuck...
他妈的
Fuck...
没事 没事的
You're okay. You're okay. 'Kay?
好了 我现在就要回去
Now, now... I... I should go back.
不 曼宁 不行
No, Manning, no.
-我可以照之前的步子走 -曼宁 听着
- Yeah... I, I can retrace my steps. -Manning...
拜托 冷静下来
Please, just calm down.
好吗
Okay? Please.
见鬼
Shit...
喂 你没事吧
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa... You all right?
没事 没事的
You're okay, you're okay.
没事的 咱们接着走
You're okay. Off we go.
我不能待在这儿
I can't stay here...
不 不要 布兰科
No, no, no, no! Branko!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck me.
你也可以跟他学
Or you can do it that way.
我还是跟着你吧斯科特先生 非常感谢
I rather prefer your method, thank you very much, Mr. Scott.
所见略同
So do I.
我... 我不能待在这...
I can't... I can't stay here...
-曼宁 -不能待在这...
- Manning... - I can't stay here...
不能待在这
I can't stay here...
-曼宁 -我受不了
- Manning... - I can't stay...
不要 曼宁
No, Manning!
老天啊 他不要命了吗
Bloody hell, he's gonna do it!
斯科特
Scott?
我的妈呀
Jesus Christ.
斯科特 你还能接通吗
Scott? Can you get this back?
没反应
Nothing.
对不起
Sorry.
你对不起他
Yeah.
上校 我们出雷区了 曼宁没走出来
Colonel. We're out, Manning didn't make it.
上校
Colonel?
见鬼 电池没电了
Fuck. Battery's dead.
走吧
Come on.
他们先物色 一会好那个
They choose us now, for later.
你好
Hi.
斯顿布奇太太 我是埃莉诺·格兰特上校
Mrs. Stonebridge, I'm Colonel Eleanor Grant.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
很遗憾 迈克尔没能一起来
I, um... I'm sorry Michael's not here.
因为临时有任务
A job came up at the last minute.
一般都这样
That's how it goes...
迈克尔是不是死了
Is Michael dead?
什么
I beg your pardon?
他下落不明
He's missing presumed dead.
无法证实他是否死亡 所以要我做好准备
You can't confirm it but you want me to prepare myself.
迈克尔是一名非常优秀的士兵
Michael is a quite exceptional soldier.
我是来劝他辞职的
I came out to tell him that he had to leave.
如果我们有了孩子
If we're having a baby
他就必须离开20号♥分部
then he'd have to leave Section 20.
我明白
I see.
我想单独待一会
I'd like to be alone now.
如果你有任何需要
If you need anything,
就去跟大堂的军官说一声
there'll be an officer in the lobby.
来得正好 伙计们
Just in time, boys.
法塔弥
Fatmir.
很荣幸 我的朋友
It is an honor, my friend.
能为您效犬马之劳
It is of great pride to me that you should avail yourself
鄙人倍感荣幸
of my various services.
我吩咐的事安排好了吗
You've done as I asked?
找您的要求 军♥火♥已经到手
The weapon has been obtained and transported to Chechnya
运往车♥臣♥了
as you requested.
艾伦先生
Mr. Allen.
喜欢我们的绑♥架♥游戏吗
So you enjoyed our little kidnapping charade?
我需要亲自带你来这
I needed to bring you here, in person,
但又不能做的太明显
without making my intentions too obvious.
钱带来了吗
Have you got it?
两千万美金旧纸币和不记名债券
Twenty million dollars in used notes and bearer bonds.
如你所愿
As requested.
小心谨慎是应该的
You're wise to be cautious
但验钱的时候
but perhaps while you check it,
你可以把机器交给我的手下...
you can hand my associate your device...
让他现在就开始解密
So he can start the dencryption process.
别被人发现了 懂吗
Stay out of sight, okay?
你们这些家伙就喜欢玩花样是吧
You bad boys love your bells and whistles, don't you?
你以为我会把它放在放在这里面
You think I keep it on this?
我可没那么笨
I deserve a bit more credit than that.
那它在哪里
So where is it?
这里
In here.
你们可能需要拿笔记一下
You might want a pen and paper to write it down.
好家伙
Yeah...
点完了 的确只有两千万
There you go. Cheap at 20 million.
你一毛钱也别想拿走
Even cheaper for nothing.
我对你还有价值
I can still be useful to you.
艾伦先生 有没有价值我说了算
That, Mr. Allen, is a decision for me.
看看里面有什么 然后把它毁了
Get what you can from it. Then destroy it.
我们坐你的车去诊所
We can take your car to the clinic.
你找到什么了 老兄
What do you got there, buddy?
喂 艾伦 艾伦
Hey, hey, Allen, Allen...
你现在还不能死
Hey, can't die on me, yet.
你是怎么知道我的事的
How do you know all that shit about me?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥到底发生了什么
What happened to me in Iraq?
那个寄售大规模杀伤性武器的地方...
That consignment of WMD...
你不该问那么多问题
You shouldn't have asked so many questions...
武器还在那 他打算启用它
That shit is still out there. He's going to use it.
你说的是谁 拉提夫吗
Who are you talking about? Latif?
"特洛伊木马"到底是什么 那是什么
What the fuck is Trojan Horse? What is that?
那是持续杀戮的礼物
It's the gift that keeps on killing.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 布莱顿 波特
Mahmood, Bratton, Porter...
波特是怎么回事 是不是你陷害的
What about Porter? Did you set him up?
-是你吗 -他的事不怪我
- Was that you? - No, that one's not on me.
我发誓
Scout's honor.
是谁干的
Who was it?
到底是谁干的 该死
Who the fuck was it? Fuck.
艾伦 回答我 艾伦 艾伦
Allen. Answer me. Allen. Allen.
操
Fuck.
小声点 没事了
Shoosh. Hey, hey, hey... It's okay.
别担心 我救你出去
Hey. Don't worry. I'm gonna get you out of here.
你还好吧
How you doing?
没事吧
You okay?
说实话 真是气死我了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表