剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
只需要一百码
That's all I need.
-迈克尔 他骗你的 -闭嘴 斯科特
- Michael, he won't fucking do it. - Shut up, Scott.
迈克尔 他耍你呢
Michael, he's fucking with you...
迈克尔 不要
Michael, no!
-她身上的炸♥弹♥是拆不掉的 -闭嘴
- You will not get that bomb off her! - Shut up.
一言为定
Promise.
该死
Shit.
妈的
Fuck!
我们拿到化学武器了
We've got the weapon.
你怎么可以这样
What have you done?
-没事的 武器在我们这 -你怎么能这样
- It's fine. We got the weapon. - What have you done?
他向我保证了
He promised!
他保证了
He promised.
-你怎么能这样 -他保证了
- What have you done? - He promised.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你该走了
Time to go.
迈克尔 看着我 你爱我吗
Michael, look at me. Do you love me?
中士 请你遵守命令
Sergeant, you will obey this order!
-对不起 凯特 -迈克尔 快走
- I'm sorry, Kate. - Michael, get the fuck out.
你是最挺我的弟兄
You always had my back.
快走吧 快
Come on! Move!
-对不起 凯特 -走啊
- I'm sorry, Kate! - Move!
走啊
Come on!
凯特
Kate!
凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate!
说
Yes?
朋友 真是对不起
My friend, a thousand apologies.
科索沃南部
他以前从没失过手
Until now, he had proved very reliable.
康纳利这种人呢 我只看重结果
The reputation of a man like Connolly, relies on results.
告诉他我非常失望
Let him know I'm extremely disappointed.
当然 但我保证失败只是暂时的
Of course. But, I assure you this is only a temporary setback.
卡法特的合同仍然有效
Kwarfet's contact is still in place.
我知道其他货在哪里
And I know where the remaining stock can be found.
马普托
莫桑比克海岸
小伙子
Fellahs...
这么久才找到我啊
What took you so long?
你不急着去什么地方吧
Didn't seem like you were going anywhere.
没错
You're right.
在你们和拉提夫之间...
I figured between you and Latif...
我不想再东躲西♥藏♥了
Ah, ugh... Got tired of running.
我对你的朋友深表抱歉...
Sorry about your friend...
其实你早该知道结果了
But you know how it is.
我梦到你了 埃莉诺 真的
I had a dream about you, Eleanor. So I did...
我希望由你来动手 战士对战士
I'd like it to be you. Soldier to Soldier.
你根本算不上战士
You were never a soldier.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表