剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我需要你们出趟外勤
All right, I need you guys out in the field.
终于有任务了
Finally.
你们去跟踪一个叫巴克利的人
You're gonna be tracking a man called Buckley.
瑞姆中士会把情况告诉你们
Sergeant Richmond will brief you.
-你去见布莱顿 -遵命
- I need you to go and see Bratton. - Okay.
好的 小心行事
All right? Kid gloves.
还愣着干嘛
You have your orders.
应该让我去跟布莱顿谈
You know, I'm the one that should be talking to Bratton.
这时候说不合适
Now's not the time.
不合适
Now's not the time.
提醒你一句 兄弟
Well, let me remind you of something, buddy.
因为子虚乌有的罪名
I'm the guy that got kicked out of the army for
被军队开除的人是我
something that I did not do...
肯定是布莱顿那种混♥蛋♥
And pricks like Bratton are out there playing
把化学武器藏起来了
"Hide the fucking chemical weapons."
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
人家就是知道
I do know that.
我还知道
There's something else I know.
老子在伊♥拉♥克♥被人陷害
I got screwed over in Iraq, by someone.
我要找到他们 把他们做掉
I wanna find them. I wanna kill them.
我还以为你站在我这边呢
I thought you were with me on that one?
我在想 或许
Yeah, I just think, maybe,
你的私人情感会影响这次任务
you're letting your personal life get in the way of this mission.
私人情感
Personal life?
你居然说出这种话 真♥他♥妈♥可笑
That's fucking funny, coming from you.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
告诉你什么意思 迈克尔
I'll tell you what I'm talking about, Michael.
就算你想跟凯特搞地下情...
If you wanna play hide the sausage with Kate...
你居然说出这种话 真♥他♥妈♥太有才了
Oh, that's genius coming from you!
没证据就别乱说好吗
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
二货
Prick.
傻♥逼♥
Asshole.
是他
That's him.
见到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我还是头一次这么高兴
I've never been so glad to see a terrorist in my life.
感谢你这么快就抽时间见我
Thank you for seeing me so quickly.
不客气
It's fine.
我知道英国高级专员公署来这
I know the British High Commission...
肯定有要紧事谈
isn't in the business of wasting people's time.
你来这的身份是...
And you're here as a...?
南非警方的犯罪情报联络员
Criminal Intelligence liaison with the South African police.
好吧
Right.
马歇尔女士 这位是达林·摩根
Uh, Miss Marshall, this is Darin Morgan.
见到你很高兴
Pleasure.
你也是埃泰特的人
You're with ATAT?
他是我们的军事顾问
He's our military consultant.
只是帮忙走走关系 仅此而已
Just oiling the wheels, that's all.
这边请吧
If you'd like to come through...
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
一被抢劫
As a result of the robbery...
我就立马要求
I've already requested that our security codes
更换了安全码
are changed immediately.
如果你愿意听我意见
Well, if I can advise you, sir,
我觉得你真的得小心点
I do think you need to be careful.
当然
Of course.
你跟这个人有联♥系♥吗
Have you had any contact with this man?
没有 他是谁
No. Who is he?
他叫丹尼尔·康纳利
His name is Daniel Connolly.
我们相信他已经与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拉提夫结盟
We believe he may be allied with a terrorist called Latif.
他不是袭击印度宾馆的那个人吗
He's the one who attacked the hotel in India.
他声称要用大规模杀伤性武器袭击西方国家
His stated aim is to attack the West with a weapon of mass destruction.
那他可找错地方了
Well, he's looking in the wrong place.
我们设计武器系统 但武器不在我们这
We design weapon systems here but we don't house them.
那样有违南非法律
That would be against South African law.
而且我们也非常小心谨慎
And we're very scrupulous.
你的家人都不在吗
Your family not around?
不在 学校放假 他们都去海边别♥墅♥度假了
No, school holidays. They're at our beach house.
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
是啊
Hmm. Yeah, it is.
您的提议我们心领了 但说实话
I appreciate the offer, but really my security
我这里安保滴水不漏
is more than adequate.
我明白 毕竟开战前你在伊♥拉♥克♥待过
I understand you were in Iraq, before the invasion.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
冒昧的问一句 你到那去干嘛
Doing what, might I ask?
我受命调查萨♥达♥姆♥的武器库
I was asked to report on Saddam's weapons stock.
根本没什么武器库 不是吗
Which was non-existent?
就连比我聪明的人都中了他的计
Well, he fooled cleverer men than me.
我的名片
It's my card.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是军方的人 她想知道什么
She's military. What did she want?
想收集点银行劫案的线索
Uh, something about the, uh, bank job robbery.
银行劫案和伊♥拉♥克♥有什么关系
And, what's that got to do with Iraq?
不知道
I don't know.
我去问问白厅的眼线
Let me speak to a contact in Whitehall.
查查她的底细 警告他们不要插手
I'll find out where she's from and get them to back off.
小心为上 肯
We don't want any trouble, Ken.
这是什么吊情况
What the fuck is going on?
妈的 他好像发现我们了
Fuck, I think he made us.
没有吧
No, he didn't make us.
靠 真发现了 快下车
Shit. He made us. Move, move, move!
你快掉头
Go around, buddy!
闪开
Move, move!
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
趴下 都趴下 快点
Stay down! Stay down, now!
趴下 见鬼
Stay down! Fuck!
他妈的
Fuck!
快叫救护车
Someone call an ambulance!
趴下
Get down!
快闪开 妈的快闪开
Move, fucking move!
我♥操♥
Fucker!
别挡道
Get out of the way!
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么飞机
What the fuck are you doing, man?
迈克尔 快叫医生
Michael, get a medic!
该死的
Fuck!
喂
Yeah?
你20分钟前就应该打来了
You were supposed to call 20 minutes ago.
知道 我已经到了
Yeah, I'm here now, huh.
君怡酒店
The Kimberly Hotel.
十分钟内赶到 不许带武器
Be there in 10 minutes, no weapons,
否则交易取消
or the deal's off.
君怡酒店 十分钟 了解
Kimberly Hotel, 10 minutes, got it.
先别管那个 快走快走
Don't worry about that. Come on, come on, come on.
调出来
Bring that up.
格兰特上校 你找我
Colonel Grant, you wanted to speak to me?
你跟肯内斯·布莱顿见面时
When you met with Kenneth Bratton did you,
有没有做出任何举动暗示他在说谎
at any point, intimate that he was lying?
绝对没有 但他肯定在说谎
Certainly not. Although I'm fairly certain he was.
他投诉你了
Well, he's put in a complaint about you,
要你少插手
and wants you to back off.
部里怎么说
What does the Ministry say?
他们急得团团转
Well, they're all twitchy aren't they?
毕竟埃泰特是英国最大的
ATAT's one of the largest publicly-traded
公开上市公♥司♥
companies in the U.K.
所以康纳利盯上他们了
Yes, and Connolly is targeting them.
他应该跟我们一样担心才对
He should be as concerned about that as we are.
但他为什么没有
Then, why isn't he?
打断一下 斯顿布奇和斯科特
Excuse me. Stonebridge and Scott
需要和你紧急通话
need to speak to you urgently.
上校 巴克利死了
Colonel, Buckley's down...
斯科特准备冒充他的身份
And Scott's going to take his identity.
再说一遍
Run that by me, again.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表