剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
前情提要
你要去哪
You going somewhere?
我们不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
这是什么
What's that?
如果要我来20号♥分部工作的话
It's a list of my requirements if I'm gonna
请满足我这些要求
come work for Section 20.
来20号♥分部工作
Work for Section 20?
我和你的手下救了所有人♥质♥的命
Me and your boy saved the lives of all those hostages.
要不是我们 那酒店早被炸飞了
That hotel would have gone up in flames if it weren't for us!
这个我们认为是拉提夫的人
This is the man that we think is Latif?
他叫阿巴西·萨沃哈
This man is Abasi Sawalha.
拉提夫棋高一着
Latif outmaneuvered us all.
把我想知道的一切都告诉我
You will tell me everything I need to know.
让你来的任务是辨认拉提夫
You were brought in to identify Latif,
结果你居然从没见过他
a man whom it turned out you'd never even seen.
如果拉提夫与我在伊♥拉♥克♥的遭遇有关系的话
If Latif, connects back to what happened to me in Iraq.
你不想因寻求真♥相♥
You don't want to prove all this
而不得善终吧
just to end up with a bullet in your brain, do you?
罗瑞爵士山口
南非 开普敦
请求确认目标
Confirming targets.
20号♥分部
南非 开普敦
我们看到你了
We've got you.
1号♥目标已确认 进入指定位置
Target one confirmed. Move in.
重复 1号♥目标已确认
I repeat, target one confirmed.
现在是什么吊情况
What the fuck is going on?
我像个傻♥逼♥似的站在这
I'm standing out like a dildo in Disneyland.
原地待命 S1 摄像头已打开
Hold your position. Sierra one, camera up.
看到了
We see you.
1号♥目标正在接近
Target one is approaching.
1号♥目标是拜鲁提·勒富 南非国籍
Target one, Beruti Lefu. South African national.
两小时前
当地二流黑社会头目
Middle-ranking underworld player.
我们发现他与一名拉提夫的线人碰面
Seen here with a known contact of... Latif.
发现三个"活宝"
Okay, got eyes on the "Three Stooges."
看来他们要跟那一伙碰头了
Looks like they got to where they're going.
他雇佣的打手已经开始行动
He's hired muscle is on the move.
我要你们去调查
I want you up there.
我要知道他手里拿的是什么
I want to know what he's carrying.
但最关键的 我想知道跟他接头的是谁
But, most of all, I want to know who he's meeting.
报告情况
Status?
S组就位
Sierra in position.
K组就位
Kilo in position.
-D组就位 -喂 跟谁说话呢
- Delta in position. - Hey, who are you talking to?
好的 开始行动倒计时 3 2...
All right, let's move in three...two...
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没人 伙计 没什么
No one, buddy, no one.
烤你的肉吧
Just keep cooking, huh?
怎么回事
What the hell is that?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
现在别烦我 伙计 回头再说
Not now, buddy, not now, huh?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
-你到底在跟谁说话 -老天爷
- Who are you talking to? - God!
跟老天爷聊天
You're talking to God?
很好笑是吧
That's fucking funny, huh?
老天爷 他在跟你聊天哟
Hey God! He's talking to you.
老天爷 这美♥国♥佬♥跟你聊天呢
Hey, God, the American is talking to God!
喂 帮帮忙 小声点
Hey, shh, shh... Come on.
-小声点 -对
-Shoosh? - Yeah.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
恩 我们走
Yeah, let's go!
发现目标
Target visual!
目标在逃跑
Targets on the move!
抓活的 重复 要活的
Capture. Do not kill. Repeat, capture, do not kill.
操
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
站住 把枪放下
Stop! Put the gun down!
见鬼
Shit.
报告状况
Give me status.
检查目标生命体征
Confirm. Target is alive.
目标还活着吗 请确认
Is he alive? Confirm.
人还活着吗
Is he alive?
该死的 2号♥目标死亡
Shit. Target two is down.
重复 2号♥目标已死亡
I repeat, target two is down.
妈的
Shit!
给我躺着
Stay down!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 说了要活的
For fuck sake. Capture, not kill.
反 击
第二季 第三集
这里是新闻直击
This is eyewitness news.
今天早间多云 不过天空
A cloudy start for the day, but clear skies are
开普敦
南非
会逐渐放晴
expected to revert later.
开普敦 16度
Cape town...
可以开路了吗 文浩
Are we good to go, Viho?
当然 出发
Yep. Let's hit the road.
各舱门已锁闭 密封 一切安全
All doors locked, sealed, and secured.
71号♥ 请求出发
Unit 71, travelling.
可以出发
Okay, you are free to go.
明白
Roger that.
你最好盼着他肯交代
You'd better hope he talks.
我要是不开枪
If I hadn't taken him out,
你早就被他杀了
he would've killed you.
你要是不出现他也没那机会
He only got that chance because of you.
我不需要你英雄救美 中士
I don't need you rushing to my assistance, Sergeant.
好吧
Okay.
你击毙了两名本该活捉的目标
You end up killing two of the men we're supposed to bring in.
切断了我们接近拉提夫的唯一线索
Threatening our only lead to Latif.
要不是因为斯科特...
If it hadn't been for Scott...
又在说哥哥我呢
Talking about me again?
怎么样
Well?
他就是打手 从索韦托来的小偷
He's the muscle, the petty thief from Soweto.
我们不能在个小毛贼身上浪费时间
We're not being held up by a common criminal.
你 跟我来
Right, with me.
遵命
Yes, Ma'am.
我不跟你绕弯子
Now, let me make this clear.
我不管你最害怕什么手段
Whoever it is you're most afraid of
在姑奶奶这...
right now is nothing...
连个屁都不算
Compared to me.
有种 他有家人吗
All right. He's got good family?
有 上有爹娘
Yeah. You've got a mother...got a father...
还有俩妹妹
And two sisters.
好 把他们抓来 做干净点
Right. Find them. Bring them in. Leave no trace.
-是 -等等
-Yes, Ma'am. - Wait!
我不知道跟我们碰面的是谁
I don't know who the man is we were going to see.
我没看到他的脸
I didn't see his face.
箱子里是什么
What was in the case?
箱子里是什么
What was in the case?
刚才的状况 都因我们而起
Look, what happened out there, happened because of us.
-别把我们扯在一起 -凯特
- There is no "Us." - Kate...
迈克尔 你已经说的很清楚了
Michael, you made your feelings perfectly clear.
出任务时请把我当成普通士兵
When we're out there, you can treat me as a soldier.
他卖♥♥掉了一家装甲卡车公♥司♥的线路图
He sold route maps for an armored truck company.
呼叫所有卡车司机
Get them all on the phone!
叫停所有卡车进行安检 速度
I want every truck, every driver, stopped and secured, now!
这不是我爸爸住的地方
This isn't where my dad lives.
别着急小伙子 你很快就能见到爸爸了
Don't you worry, lad. You'll see your dad soon enough.
特里
Terry...
杰夫 那是我儿子
Jeff, that's my boy.
杰夫 是我儿子
Jeff, that's my son.
特里 这是怎么回事
Terry, what the fuck?
71号♥ 报告位置
Unit 71, state your position.
出去就死定了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表