剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第二季 第九集
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
救命啊 救命啊
Help! Help!
准备就绪
We are ready.
曾有人对阿卡玛·拉米兹将军竞选巴基斯坦总统
Any doubts over the intention of General Akmal Ramiz
奥地利 维也纳
的意图提出质疑 如今疑团自动解除
to run for President of pakistan were apparently laid to rest today.
因为他在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡宣称自己即将退伍
He announced in Islamabad that he'll resign from the army,
由此可见
suggesting he intends to stand
他无意参加近期的总统大选
as a civilian in the forthcoming election...
巴基斯坦军方对政♥权♥毫无兴趣
The Pakistani army has no interest in political control.
我们是人♥民♥的公仆 而不是主人
We are the servants of the people, not its masters.
所以我做出了这个决定
That is why I have made this decision.
拉米兹此举有望受到
General Ramiz's announcement is expected to be welcomed
销毁
机密文件
行动代号♥:特洛伊木马
在布达佩斯参加世界安全峰会的
by many of the western leaders
西方政要的欢迎
attending the World Security Summit in Budapest.
巴基斯坦获得核武器后的局势
The stability of Pakistan, which has nuclear weapons,
将成为峰会的首要议题
is high on the summit's agenda.
拉米兹将军不会参加峰会
General Ramiz is not going to the summit,
但他要对代表们说...
but he had this message for the delegates...
巴基斯坦必定是个强大的国家
Pakistan must be a powerful nation.
巴基斯坦必定是个繁盛的国家
Pakistan must be a prosperous nation.
行动批准
但巴基斯坦也必定是个和平的国家
But Pakistan must also be a peaceful nation.
我们将密切关注在布达佩斯召开的会议
We will be watching events in Budapest with great interest.
我在这里向参会的西方领导人保证
I would like to reassure all of the leaders attending,
不必为巴基斯坦担忧
the West has nothing to fear
因为巴基斯坦是一个安全 和平而繁盛的国家
from a secure, peaceful and prosperous Pakistan.
但是 安全峰会已经
Well, that Security Summit's already
受到了暴♥力♥袭击的干扰 即使...
been mobbed by violence, even...
嘿... 感觉你有点孤独哦
Hey...thought you looked a little lonely.
你是不会懂的...
You have no idea...
两名抗♥议♥者在火灾中丧生...
Well, there were two protestors killed here during fires...
你上位
Get on top of me.
就是这样 没错
That's it. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
噢 我♥操♥...
Oh, fuck...
你叫了客房♥服务吗
Did you get room service?
没有
No?
解密已完成
去看看
Check that.
通知上校
Call the Colonel.
我要找格兰特上校
Need a location on Colonel Grant.
来了 来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
有何贵干
Yeah?
一直联♥系♥不上你
I've been trying to reach you.
我只是...
I just, um, I just...
算了
Never mind.
什么 你大老远跑来给我看文件吗
What? You come here to show me a file?
不 我...
No, no. I, um...
只是来确保能联♥系♥上你
Just make sure you're contactable.
明白吗 你还在我这服役呢
All right? You're still on duty.
我是格兰特...
Grant...
我们破译了约翰·艾伦的档案
We've decrypted John Allen's file.
如何...
So...
你真是太调皮了
That's cheeky.
在我毫无防备的情况下突袭我
Attacking your enemy's when his defenses are down.
我们每天都可以做
We could have this every day.
我知道...
I know, um...
20号♥分部和做父亲只能二选一
Section 20's no place for a father.
迈克尔 我可不是开玩笑的
This isn't a joke, Michael.
我的天哪
Oh, for fuck's sake.
别接
Don't pick that up.
我必须接
I have to.
斯顿布奇
Stonebridge.
好 知道了 我马上到
Mmm-hmm. Yeah. Yeah, I'll be there.
迈克尔 你必须做出选择
You have to choose, Michael.
选他们... 还是选我们
It's Them...or us.
这事等我回来再说
We'll talk about this when I get back.
我们恢复了约翰·艾伦掌上电脑里的通讯记录
We've recovered the communications log on John Allen's PDA.
-查到什么了 -让我们大失所望
- What did we get? - Not as much as we hoped.
绝对不是他要给拉提夫的情报
Certainly not whatever he was passing on to Latif.
但我们查到 他们的确有联♥系♥
But we do know they were communicating.
我们检查了每封电子邮件的IP签名
So, we checked the IP signatures on every email sent and received.
大多数都没有疑点
And most of them are clean...
除了这个
All except this one...
正如你们所见
Which as you can see has been
这封邮件做了大量的跳转
bounced more than a Greek government check...
但发源地在这...
But it originated here...
俄♥罗♥斯♥南部 车♥臣♥的一个偏远地区
Southern Russia, in a remote part of the province of Chechnya.
靠近这个女人 伊琳娜·穆洛娃博士的家乡
Near the home town of this woman. Dr Irina Mullova.
她是名外科医生 伊♥斯♥兰♥车♥臣♥分♥裂♥主义者
She's a surgeon by profession, and an Islamic Chechen separatist.
小麦麦 她不就是要切除你器官的那位吗
Wasn't she after your organ, Mike?
正是
Right.
据斯顿布奇所说
And according to Stonebridge,
穆洛娃和拉提夫一同离开了科索沃
Mullova and Latif left Kosovo together.
所以我们可以断定 她和拉提夫都在这
So, we have to assume Latif is at that location with her.
这张...
This...
是我们的地球同步卫星拍下的
Is our geo-stationary satellite
该IP地址所在位置的图像
image of the exact location of the IP address.
好极了 又是一条林荫小道
Great. It's another road in another forest.
我们一开始也这么认为
Well, that's what we thought.
但这是黄昏前捕捉到的图像
But this is an image we recorded before dawn.
他们要去哪儿 林子里有什么
So, where are they going? What is that?
切换到热像图...
Go to thermal imaging...
树林中有个地下掩体
There's a bunker under the trees.
你们的目标
Your target is the bunker
是距格鲁吉亚边境25公里处的地下掩体
25 clicks north of the Georgian border.
我们认为拉提夫就在那儿
Where we believe Latif is located.
你们将与格鲁吉亚特种部队一同前往
You're going in with Georgian Special Forces.
千万小心 你们进入的是敌方领地
Be aware you are entering hostile territory
那里是车♥臣♥游击队的地盘
controlled by the Chechen guerilla army.
自我们监视以来
Since our surveillance started,
已有8人进入这幢建筑
eight people have entered this building.
但没有一人出来
None of those eight have left.
不管你们在里面发现什么遇见谁
Whatever and whoever you find inside,
要么带回来要么当场击毙
I want recovered or killed.
收到
Copy that.
行动 上
Move! Go!
上校 这次行动
Colonel, this mission is an incursion
入侵了俄♥罗♥斯♥的领土
into Russian sovereign territory...
-这点我很清楚 -我有必要提醒你
-I am aware of that. - It is my duty to remind you.
如果出了差错 说不定会挑起
If this goes wrong, we could be committing
两国之间的战争
what amounts to an act of war!
我这么做正是要阻止拉提夫挑起的战争
An act of war by Latif is precisely what I'm trying to stop.
A1呼叫总部 已经就位 目标可见
Zero this is Alpha 1. In position. Visual on target.
收到
Copy that.
准备 准备
Standby, standby.
手雷
Grenade!
进入建筑物
Entering building.
收到
Copy that.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
左转
Go left!
总部 有个下去的楼梯
Zero, we have stairs going down.
收到 明白
Copy that, understood.
左转
Go left.
左边安全
Clear left.
安全
Clear!
A1呼叫总部 这里貌似是...
Zero, this is Alpha 1, we have what appears to be...
A1 请重复 通讯信♥号♥♥差
Alpha 1, please repeat. Comm is difficult.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表