剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
.0.57
Dot, 0, dot, 57...
mk dir.
M-K, D-I-R, dot.
授权失败
命令无效
不 不对
No. That's not right.
再想想
Try again.
好吧
All right.
我们的资料可以追朔到2003年
We have documents dating back to 2003...
-你看看这个 -打扰了 长官
- Now, take a look at this. - Excuse me, sir.
等等 待会儿再说
No, not right now.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 巴基斯坦武器专家
Mahmood. Pakistani weapons scientist.
我们知道拉提夫为了抓她下了多少功夫
We know what length Latif went to capture and interrogate her.
现在看来
Now, it turns out...
早在2003年她就是埃泰克的一员了
That up until 2003, she's on ATAT's payroll.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和布莱顿
Mahmood and Bratton.
这是2003年在巴格达拍的
It's in Baghdad in 2003.
就在波特救出他的前一天
Days before Porter got him out of there.
那么 如果说...
Now, what if, right?
如果说布莱顿和埃泰克公♥司♥
Bratton and ATAT intended
早就打算在伊♥拉♥克♥建造一个化学武器仓库
on planting a chemical weapons stock, in Iraq?
为了附和五角大楼的政要
Giving the Pentagon hawks what they wanted
准备战争开始时进行一次屠♥杀♥
and making a killing when the war started.
妈的
Shit.
如果一切都如你所料
If what you're saying is right,
那这背后一定隐藏着巨大的阴谋
there's been a huge conspiracy, here.
那些大人物肯定会不惜一切代价
And some very influential people will go a long way...
防止此事泄露出去
to make sure none of this ever comes out.
怎么样了
Where are we?
斯科特见过康纳利手下黑客用的命令
Scott saw the code that Connolly's hacker used.
知道那盒子里是什么了吗
Right. Do we know what it was?
还没 我们有数据 有设备
No. We have the data, and we have the device.
但我们还需要
But, we also need the initialization protocol...
他们用来破解埃泰特安全系统的初始化协议
that they used to hack into ATAT's security system.
我们能用它来破解吗
Can we use it to hack?
那也得输入正确的命令才行
Only if we get the exact code.
错一个字母就派不上用场了
One wrong character and it's completely useless...
拜托 我在努力回想呢好吗
Oh, come on, I'm having a photographic memory...
试图把这些该死的东西
and trying to remember all this
想起来告诉你们
shit's really fucking hard with you people talking.
别唧唧歪歪了
Shut the fuck up!
你的前任 曾研究过这套东西
The guy before you, he was working on it.
试试这个
Try this...
dir
D-I-R...
/root@10
Slash, root at 10...
.105
Dot, 105...
.0.57
Dot, 0, dot, 57.
命令已接受
成功了
We're in.
干的好
Well done.
牛逼吧 你们看见了没
Fuck yeah. Did you see that?
我们在硬盘里植入了蠕虫病毒
We've implanted a worm on this hard drive.
斯科特需要使用这设备和命令打开系统
Scott needs to open the system with the drive and the code...
然后蠕虫病毒可以使我
The worm will then allow me
远程绕开防火墙的保护
to remotely bypass the proprietary firewall...
这样我就能远程控制系统了
And work on the system from here.
好的 只有一个问题
Right. Only one problem, dude.
我可不会说那些术语
I don't speak "Geek."
你只要记住命令 其他的交给我就行了
You just remember the code. Leave the rest to me.
但你需要为我争取点时间
But, you will need to buy me some time.
行 多久
Yeah, how much?
几秒钟吧
A few seconds.
这对达米恩·斯科特来说应该不成问题吧
Shouldn't be a problem for Damien Scott,
世界一流的吹牛大王
world-class bull shitter.
这样就能打开地下室了吗
So that opens the vault?
还不行 黑进系统之后
No, hacking into the system will
还要绕过基础安全系统
bypass the base site security.
避免触发报♥警♥
And avoid triggering the alarm.
好吧
Right.
好 那我们要怎么才能进去
All right. How do we get in the vault?
多数需要生物口令
Most likely a biometric key.
比如视网膜扫描 指纹匹配什么的
Retinal scan, fingerprint match...
可以从高管那拿到 比如
From a high-ranking executive, like...
肯内斯·布莱顿
Kenneth Bratton.
好的 我这就出发
All right, I'm outta here.
喂
Hello?
我是肯·布莱顿 我需要见你
It's Ken Bratton. I need to see you.
电♥话♥里说不清楚
I can't speak over the phone.
我们要找个安全的地方见面
We have to meet. Somewhere safe.
想跟我出去喝一杯吗
Looking forward to that drink together?
喝什么
What drink?
她来了 先挂了
She's here. Gotta go.
其他人呢
Where's everyone else?
忙着呢
Busy.
好吧
Right.
你在担心什么呢
What are you worried about?
我是奉命来帮你放松的
I'm on orders to keep you relaxed.
布莱顿害怕了
Bratton's scared.
他想在公共场所跟我见面
He wants to meet in a public place.
你觉得他说的是实话吗
You think he's telling the truth?
我信 这可关乎他孩子的性命
I do, yeah. This is about his children.
上校 如果我们是对的
You know, Colonel, if we're right,
如果能联合布莱顿
and bring Bratton in...
就可以阻止康纳利的计划
This puts an end to Connolly's plan.
就可以让斯科特安全脱身
You could pull Scott out.
上尉 如果能把康纳利绳之以法
Captain, nothing would give me greater
将是我人生一大快事
pleasure than chopping Connolly off at the knees.
但唯有欲擒故纵
But his plan needs to succeed,
才能把我们引向拉提夫
if he is to lead us to Latif.
康纳利随时都可能对布莱顿下手
Connolly could be coming for Bratton at any time.
我要你立即赶去 秘密得把他带回来
I want you to extract him quickly and quietly.
这样我们就可以审问他
So, we can brief him...
然后放他回去 在我们的保护下
and put him back to work with Connolly,
继续为康纳利做事
under our protection.
你是他的联络人 行动由你负责
all right...you're his contact, you're running point.
遵命
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
明白 凯特
Copy that. Kate...
我去跟他接头 你来指挥行动
Let me get in close. You run point.
他点名要见我
He asked for me.
不是 我知道 但...
No, I... I know he did, but...
但是什么
But, what?
斯科特给我讲过康纳利这个人
Scott told me about Connolly.
-如果出了什么岔子 或者中了圈套 -迈克尔
- If something goes wrong, or it's a trap... - Michael...
-我不需要你的保护 -听着 我知道
- I don't need you protecting me. - Look, I know...
我知道你不需要我保护
You don't need me protecting you.
但我在乎你
But, I care about you.
我知道
I know.
多幸福的一家 肯
Lovely family, Ken.
电♥话♥里不方便
I can't speak over the phone.
我们得面谈
We have to meet.
我只想知道我的家人都很安全
I just want to know that my family are going to be safe.
你要见我 肯
You wanted to see me, Ken?
达林 有件事我得告诉你
Darrin, there are certain things I need to tell you.
哎哟 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me!
姑奶奶 饶命 饶命
Please. Please, please, please. Just stop, stop, stop...
爽翻了
That was amazing.
你技术不错嘛
You really know what you're doing, huh?
专门练过两年
I trained for two years.
姐能让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Pleasure and pain. That's me.
我说 你技术这么棒 干嘛不...
You know, if you're that good at something...
没人愿意花钱做按♥摩♥了
Nobody wants to pay for a massage...
起码信贷危机之后是这样
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表