剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第二季 第六集
出来
Get out!
干嘛
Why?
我跟你♥爸♥不一样 我说话算数
Unlike your father, I am a man who keeps his word.
真♥主♥
Allah.
你想埋葬你的未婚夫
You wish to bury your fiance.
去找他吧 我在这等你慢慢挖
Go there and find him. I will wait, while you dig.
这是你♥爸♥爸引你走上的路
This is the journey your father has sent you on.
不
No...
这里就是路的尽头
This is where it ends.
你的旧世就此终结
Your old life is over now.
你现在只有一个选择 跟着我
You have only a new one...with me.
你愿意吗
Do you desire it?
如果不愿意 我就让你和他一起躺在这
If not, I will leave you here to lie with him.
选择吧
Make your choice.
塔希尔 不要
Tahir... No.
求你了 不要
Please...just, just wait, don't please.
快选
Choose.
给
Here.
往后拉 瞄准 扣扳机 明白
Pull back here, aim, pull the trigger. Yeah?
你不怕我拿这家伙指着你吗
You're not afraid I might use this on you?
要是你觉得不用我也能找到女儿 那请便
If you can find your daughter without me, go ahead.
他在干什么
He's doing what?
给我调出交易地点
Get me satellite surveillance
方圆五十英里内的卫星监控录像
on a 50-mile grid around the exchange point.
斯科特在哪
Where's Scott?
我得带他回喀土穆
I had to bring him back to Khartoum
和那个该死的女记者一起
along with that bloody journalist woman.
他脾脏中了一枪
He took a bullet to the spleen.
流了很多血
He's lost a lot of blood.
他们正准备给他动手术
They're prepping him for surgery, now.
你居然批准斯顿布奇执行自杀式营救任务
You've let Stonebridge go off on some suicide rescue mission,
还带着唯一知晓拉提夫情报的线人
with the only lead...to Latif...
你最好告诉我 克劳福已经把情报给你们了
Please tell me Crawford gave you the Intel beforehand.
-没有... -辛克莱
- Negative... - Sinclair.
我觉得我要被捕了
And I think I'm about to get arrested.
快走 就当不认识我 快走
Walk away now, you don't know me, go.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait...
这附近有两口井
There are two wells near here.
金戈威德肯定在其中一口附近
The Janjaweed will be close to one.
最近的一个是柏纳图 那边走
The nearest is Bir an Natrun...that way.
我们能信任他吗 为什么要给我们指路
And we're trusting him as our guide, why exactly?
塔希尔的人毁掉了我的村庄 和我的家
It was Tahir's men who destroyed my village. And my family.
还有 你那朋友斯科特 他答应付我很多钱
And, your friend, Scott, he promised me much money.
还会给我辆新车 只要我帮你们 对吧
And a new car if I help you, yes?
你真是唯利是图啊
You gotta love that mercenary spirit.
你又是为了什么
So, what's your reason?
不仅是因为拉提夫吧 你不是为了他
This isn't only about Latif, is it? Not for you.
要是再收不到信♥号♥♥ 叫不来援兵
If we don't get a signal soon, get some back-up...
我们就要开着棺材去找克莱尔了
We're driving towards Clare in a hearse.
我不会伤害你的 我需要一些药
Fuck... I'm not going to hurt you, I need some drugs.
肾上腺素之类的 只要能让我继续走
Adrenaline... Something to keep me going.
你跟我来 我可以给你拿药
If you come with me, I can get you your drugs,
还可以给你检查一下伤口
and examine your wound also.
外面来了些士兵 来抓我的
There are soldiers here, they're looking for me.
为什么
Why?
我试图营救一个女人 她是个医生
I was trying to rescue a woman. She's a doctor.
她被金戈威德绑♥架♥了
She got kidnapped by the Janjaweed.
她叫克莱尔·萨默斯比
Her name's Clare Somersby.
-是援助人员吗 -是的
- The aid worker? - Yeah.
如果你不帮我
She's going to die...
她会就会死 还有许多其他人也会死
along with a lot of other people, if you don't help me.
所以 求你...
Okay... So, please?
卫星监控录像中没有发现斯顿布奇的行踪
There's no sign yet of Stonebridge on any of the satellite feeds...
扩大监控范围 马塔克呢
Widen your grid reference. What about Matak?
他办公室的人说 他去谈生意了还没回来
According to his office, he's away on an official engagement.
不 他在玩失踪 不想惹祸上身
No, He's stalling... He's just hoping nothing will stick to him.
看看她是不是也被捕了
See if she was arrested, as well,
给我订一张去喀土穆的机票
and get me on a flight to Khartoum.
我要亲自处理这件事
I'm gonna have to deal with this personally.
他是我们国家的敌人
是间谍
我要审问他
他的术后麻醉
还没醒
等他醒了
我就告诉你
看好这个人
醒了之后立即联♥系♥我
谢谢 我需要一部电♥话♥
Thank you. I need a phone.
为了帮你们两个圆场
I have done all that I can.
我已经尽了最大努力 抱歉
For you and the other one. I'm sorry.
你什么意思 我们两个
Hey... What do you mean, the other one?
还有亨德瑞克 他昨晚入院
Hendricks. He came in last night.
出了车祸
He'd been in a car accident.
我得走了
I have to go.
我一紧张就会唱这首歌♥
It's when I'm nervous...
我以前经常唱给孩子们听...
I used to sing that song to my children...
为他们解除恐惧
when they are scared...
帮他们进入梦乡
to help them sleep.
-现在 每当我害怕时 -故事很美
- And now, whenever I am frightened... - Beautiful story...
请你闭嘴
now shut the fuck up.
靠
Shit.
别开枪 他们是马萨利特 是村民 农民
Hey, hey. No, no. They are Masalit. Villagers. Farmers.
他们为什么要跑
Why are they running?
-是他们 -金戈威德
- That's why. - Janjaweed.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
先看看他们有多少人
Depends how many there are.
我去抓个活的 问问清楚
Let's take one alive and find out.
-你来开 -什么
- Take the wheel. - What?
和他并排开
Drive right up beside him!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
雅各布 下车帮我翻译
Jacoub! Get out there and translate for me.
他要告诉我们营地在哪
He's going to tell us where the camp is.
做了塔希尔的女人 你就安全了
If you become Tahir's woman, it will make you safe.
我也会保证你的安全
And you also. I promise.
你没法救所有人
You cannot save everyone.
巴卡里就是这么说的
That's what Bakri said.
但哪怕救一个人也值
But saving even one person, surely, would be something.
如果我们使用狙击步♥枪♥
If we'd used sniper rifles,
而不是开车猛冲直撞
instead of driving straight at them...
我们早就拿下他们了
We could've picked them off easy.
雅各布
Jacoub,
朝这个方向走没问题吧
we're good, if we stay in this direction, yeah?
对 就这边
Yes, that way.
如果我们不能全身而退 那就没必要救克莱尔
No point in rescuing Clare if we can't all get out again.
你不想死在这吧
You do want to get home, don't you?
想见你的老婆吗 你那是结婚戒指吧
See your wife? That's a wedding ring, right?
孩子呢 有孩子吗
What about kids? Got any of them?
好吧 没孩子 你这婚结的够窝囊
Okay, no kids. Your marriage is shit.
怪不得...
That's starting to make more sense...
别惹老子
Don't fucking shrink me!
你♥他♥妈♥知道个屁
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
我知道你很内疚
I know self-loathing when I see it.
知道自疚的人有多鲁莽 所以我才会到这来
How reckless that can make a man. That's why I'm here.
我只想救出克莱尔 我可不想死在这
Only I want to rescue Clare, not die trying.
我们是当兵的 都有任务在身...
Now, we're professional fucking soldiers. We got a job to do...
你根本不是士兵
You're not a fucking soldier.
你是个卖♥♥大规模杀伤武器的人♥渣♥军♥火♥商
You're a scumbag arms dealer, selling mass murder.
没错 你应该内疚
So, yes, you should fucking hate yourself.
所以克莱尔才这么恨你 对吗
That's why Clare hates you too, right?
这是你自己的烂摊子 与我无关
But that's your shit to work out, not mine.
我才不在乎她会不会原谅你
I don't give a fuck if she forgives you or not.
我来这只有一个目的
I'm here for one reason and one reason only.
-为了拿到拉提夫的情报 -才不是...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表