剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
- Give me my gun! - Look, you're injured...
拿着枪我他妈又不会死
I'm not dying without my fucking gun!
一 二 三
1, 2, 3...
我♥操♥
Fuck!
安全
Clear!
妈的 辛克莱 瑞姆 你们没事吧
Fuck. Sinclair, Richmond, you all right?
在这
Here!
朱莉娅 你没事吧 发生了什么
Julia, you all right? What happened?
上校 上校
Colonel... Colonel!
他们不见了
They've gone.
该死
Shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
-他们是怎么找到我们的 -我不知道
- How the fuck did they find us? - I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
真♥他♥妈♥是个好借口
How convenient you don't fucking know...
够了
Enough! Christ.
我没有背叛任何人
I haven't betrayed anyone!
也没有暴露过任何人
I haven't compromised anyone!
如果你想对我刑讯逼供
So if you want to beat some kind of confession out of me,
请先把这里的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
you're gonna wait until there are no more terrorists
清干净再说
running around this city...
他们身体里有那该死的毒气弹
with chemical bombs stitched inside their fucking bodies!
好吧
Fine.
很好
Good.
有什么线索
What do we got?
主机已经损坏
Well, the mainframe's fucked.
但这台笔记本应该可以接入伦敦
But the laptop should be able to hook up to London.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
第一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥只是在受到阻拦的时候
The first terrorist only tried to
才引爆了炸♥弹♥
detonate once he was confronted.
如果只是想杀人的话
If it was just about killing people,
他在地铁里就应该引爆了
he would have done it on the subway.
拉兹洛
Laszlo.
那辆有轨电车是奔宫殿去的
That tram was headed towards the palace...
辛克莱少校 我要见你的上级
Major Sinclair? I demand to speak with your superior, right now.
她不在这 如你所见 我们遭到了袭击
She's not here. As you can see, our unit came under attack...
你们没有经过许可...
Your unit has no mandate or authorization...
恕我直言 我已经阻止了
With respect, I have already stopped one
一个人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
suicide bomber in this town...
天知道我们救了多少人的命
And we saved the lives of God knows how many people.
我们认为还有一个人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
We think there's another,
正在去宫殿的路上
and he's on his way to the palace.
所以请你 要么帮我们 要么别挡路
So, please, either help us or get out of our way!
这是你们的可疑目标吗
Is this your suspect?
是的
Yes, sir.
你在人群中能认出他吗
Do you think you can recognize this man in the crowd?
是的 我可以
Yes, I could.
我的警卫会送你们回宫殿
My officers will escort you back to the palace.
我们会进行战术配合
We'll have tactical support.
谢谢 少校 上校怎么办
Thank you. Major. What about the Colonel?
先搞定恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The terrorist threat first.
另外 我们也不知道她在哪
Besides, we have no idea where she is.
如果她跟拉提夫在一起 就可以知道
We do if she's with Latif.
有什么办法
How?
给他包扎的时候 我在纱布里放了追踪器
I put a tracker in his dressing.
干得好
Nice work.
马上能收到信♥号♥♥
Just getting a signal now.
杜拉 离这38公里
Tura. Thirty-eight kilometers from here.
好的 迈克尔 你去处理人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
Okay, Michael, you take the bomber.
斯科特 你去救上校
Scott, you take the Colonel.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
大屠♥杀♥
Carnage.
顺便说一句 辛克莱 你拳头软得像个娘们
By the way, Sinclair, you hit like a girl.
不是吧 我看他把你打得不轻啊
I don't know, he kind of hit you pretty good, didn't he?
疼死我了 别告诉他
It fucking hurt, buddy, but don't tell him.
-斯科特 -干嘛
- Hey, Scott. - Yeah.
-一定要把她带回来 -必须的
- Bring her back. - Shall do, buddy.
少校 关于这个人你知道那些情报
So what can you tell me about this man, Major?
-谢谢 -我们只知道他是车♥臣♥人
- Thank you. - We know that he's Chechen.
但是不知道他的名字 生日...
But we have no name, no date of birth...
少校 抱歉打断下
Major, I'm sorry to interrupt.
在莎莉死之前 她截获了一段
Just before she was killed, Sally intercepted a communication
匈牙利安♥全♥局♥与巴基斯坦情报局的对话
between Hungarian security and Pakistani intelligence.
提到一支贵宾车队遭到了伏击
It refers to the VIP convoy that was ambushed.
那辆被伏击的车 他当时在里面
The car that was ambushed, he was in it.
阿卡玛·拉米兹将军
General Akmal Ramiz.
阿卡玛
Akmal?
巴基斯坦总统候选人
The Pakistani presidential candidate?
是给巴基斯坦带来和平的最大希望
And our best hope of peace in Pakistan.
拉提夫
Latif...
你被邀请参加峰会的消息
Your invitation to the summit was not
并不如你想象的那样保密 将军
as secret as you thought, General.
多亏了约翰·艾伦
You have John Allen to thank.
你用化学武器危及成千上万人的生命
You endanger the lives of thousands
就是为了抓一个人
with chemical weapons for one man?
上校你又来了 你看问题总是这么片面
As ever, Colonel, you see things so one-dimensionally.
拉米兹将军是个骗子 吹牛大王
General Ramiz is a liar, and a charlatan.
这不是简单的绑♥架♥
But this is not a mere abduction.
你们即将成为历史的见证者
You are witness to a moment in history,
今天我很荣幸邀请到两位
and I am honored to have such distinguished guests
参与"特洛伊木马"行动的首席指挥员
as the two principal architects of Operation Trojan Horse.
"特洛伊木马"本应该只是
Trojan Horse was only ever supposed to be
一次秘密情报行动
an intelligence operation.
为发动战争 伪造伊♥拉♥克♥拥有
Falsifying the evidence of WMDs in Iraq
大规模杀伤性武器的证据
made the case for war.
但好心也会办坏事
But the road to hell is paved with good intentions,
对吧 上校
isn't that right, Colonel?
光有情报还不够
Intelligence wasn't enough.
因此埃泰特
Which is where ATAT
和巴基斯坦军队就派上用场了
and the Pakistani military proved so helpful.
所以武器制♥造♥好后
So the weapons were made and transported
就运到伊♥拉♥克♥境内安置
to be placed inside Iraq.
中士 对讲机有信♥号♥♥了
Sergeant? Comms are back on.
-谢谢你 -先生
- Thank you. - Sir?
斯科特 你到哪了
Scott? What's your position.
10分钟后到
ETA in 10.
收到
Copy that.
"特洛伊木马"行动在当时是必不可少的
Trojan Horse was necessary at the time.
我们必须向人♥民♥证明
We had to justify the action
西方盟友的行动是正确的
of our western allies to our own people.
这都是陈年往事了
This is ancient history.
但却留下了脏弹
But its relics survive.
我所找到的正是你们秘藏的武器
It is those relics that I have sought and obtained,
你们准备栽赃给伊♥拉♥克♥的维埃克斯毒气弹
the very cache of VX that you intended to plant inside Iraq.
它们应该被销毁才对
They were supposed to be destroyed.
它们的诱惑力太大了
The temptation to keep them was too strong.
但是 埃泰特藏得不够好
However, ATAT didn't hide them well enough,
所以今天我重新启用了它们
so today I deploy them,
就这么随随便便一顿饭
while the future of my nation
祖国的未来就被西方帝国打入无尽深渊
is casually sealed over lunch by foreign imperialists.
而你也拜倒在他们脚下...
And you grovel at their feet...
我来这是为了拯救巴基斯坦
I came here to save Pakistan!
你是要巴基斯坦趋炎附势
You want a craven Pakistan!
你要巴基斯坦到处是美军基地
A Pakistan littered with American bases!
你要巴基斯坦为了一张空头支票
A Pakistan that would give away
放弃核武器...
its nuclear weapons for an empty promise...
我是在力图保护我的国家
I am trying to preserve my country
免得被极端主义卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥弄得四分五裂
against extremist traitors who would tear it apart!
像你这样的...
Traitors...
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
like you!
我要进到人群里去
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表