剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
You're not scary. Neither of you are embracing the essence
你一点也不可怕 你们都没有抓住
of what makes Halloween so awesome.
万圣节之所以精彩的本质
There's an evil twin upstairs in a secret room!
楼上密室里有个邪恶的双胞胎兄弟
Ha! That's what I'm talking about!
就该像这样
No, I'm not kidding.
不 我没有在开玩笑
Devon has a twin brother. He's here. What?
德文有个双胞胎兄弟 他就在这里 什么
He's the one that kidnapped Kelli and killed Devon.
是他绑♥架♥了凯利谋杀了德文
We have to clear everybody out.
我们要让所有人出去
Clear everyone out right now. Right now.
现在就让他们出去 就现在
Excuse me. Excuse me. Ok. Everybody out! The party's over.
打断一下 打断一下 所有人都出去 派对结束了
Seriously, party's over!
真的 派对结束了
Oh, for the love of... Excuse me.
看在上帝的份上 容我说一句
You guys, Stephen King's outside and he's signing autographs!
所有人 斯蒂芬·金就在外面给人签名
Go ahead. Don't miss it.
去吧 别错过了
We'll see you next year. It was fantastic.
我们明年再见 这真是太棒了
Okay, Fisher's on his way. Okay, good.
费舍尔在赶过来 很好
Where's Camille? I didn't see her leave.
卡米尔在哪 我没看到她离开
Me neither.
我也没有
Damn it. Camille?
糟了 卡米尔
Camille!
卡米尔
Kirsten, wait!
克里斯汀 等下
Camille!
卡米尔
Phones!
手♥机♥
This wasn't here before.
这个之前不在这的
Kirsten!
克里斯汀
Kirsten!
克里斯汀
Where is he? He said he was looking for you.
他在哪里 他说他要找你
Kirsten!
克里斯汀
I said I was going to get her, not go look for her.
我是说我要带她过来 不是找她
Okay, the police are coming.
警♥察♥一会就到
Just let us go.
让我们走
Come on! I'm trying!
使劲 我在用力
No, pull up!
不对 往上抬
Kirsten! You know, they can't get in here.
克里斯汀 他们进不来的
You don't have to do this.
别这么做
This isn't my fault.
这不是我的错
It's Devon. It's always been Devon.
是德文的错 德文什么都好
Everybody's favorite.
所有人都喜欢他
Is that why you killed him?
所以你就杀了他
He wanted me to let her go.
他让我放她走
Kelli?
凯利
Yeah.
没错
He liked her.
他喜欢她
I had to get her away from him.
我要让她远离他
Push it up!
往上推
Kirsten, we're coming! Camille!
克里斯汀 我们马上就好 卡米尔
You know, when I'm through with you,
你要知道 等我解决掉你
your boyfriend's next.
下一个就是你男朋友
It was you, wasn't it? It was you outside my window,
是你 那天站在窗户外面的是你
and you in the hallway, not Devon. You followed me.
走廊里的也是你 不是德文 你跟踪我
Yeah,
是啊
there's something different about you.
你很与众不同
There's something not right.
你很特别
I swear, he didn't get that from me.
我发誓 那不是从我这拿的
Quiet. No, you're right.
安静 不 你说的对
You're right. There is something off about me.
你说的对 我是有些特别
I'm just like you.
因为我和你一样
No, see, you're not like me.
不 你和我不一样
Okay? Nobody is.
没有人和我一样
I know. It's not easy being different.
我知道 与众不同的感觉并不好
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我知道
When you're different,
当你和别人不一样
people, they... they look at you strange, right?
他们 就会觉得你很奇怪 对吗
People treat you... treat you like you're... like you're a freak.
他们对你 就像你是个怪胎一样
That's what happened to me when I was a kid.
我小时候就经历过这种事
No one wanted to be around me, not even my parents.
没有人想和我一起 甚至是我的父母
Devon was supposed to be with me.
德文应该一直和我在一起
Then, he went off with her.
但是 他和她跑了
I know. He deserved to be punished.
我知道 他应该被惩罚
They both did, because Devon, he betrayed you.
两个人都活该 因为德文 他背叛了你
Right? I get that.
对吗 我懂你
I do. I don't know what I would have done
真的 难以想象要是我有个双胞胎兄弟
if I had a twin that everybody thought was special and good.
所有人都觉得他特别优秀 我会怎么做
The twin that got to be out in the sun
他一直活在阳光下
while I was kept hidden away.
而我就只能被藏在阴暗处
I get you, I get you,
我懂你 我懂你
because I am just like you...
因为我和你是同一种人
In every way except one.
我们只有一点不同
I am nothing like you.
我和你完全不同
Holy crapenstein.
你真牛逼
Well, the good news is you weren't seeing a ghost.
好消息是你看到的不是鬼魂
Yeah, bad news?
坏消息呢
We need to get some sort of twin alert in the stitch lab.
我们在进行思想调查的时候要多警觉双胞胎问题了
A phantasmic memory anomaly? Really?
幻想出来的异常记忆 搞笑
Sounds better than "Evil twin."
听起来比"邪恶双胞胎"好多了
Or not.
哪里好
His name's Gavin. And I don't know how,
他的名字是盖文 我也不知道怎么回事
but his existence was completely off the record.
但是档案里完全没有他这个人
Some parents don't deal well with different.
有些家长不愿意接受与众不同
Yeah, real different.
是啊 很与众不同
At least we cleared Devon's name. It's all good now.
至少我们挽回了德文的名声 一切都好
Actually, it's not.
实际上 并不好
Trespassing, breaking and entering,
入侵私宅 聚众闹事
all for a Halloween party.
就为了万圣节派对
An epic Halloween party.
是为了个传奇般的万圣节派对
Thank you, weird space alien rocker?
谢谢补充 外星摇滚巨星
Thank you. See?
谢谢你 看见了吗
Are you gonna arrest us?
你要逮捕我们吗
Only if you don't invite me next year.
只要你们明年别邀请我
Later.
一会见
Well, this was definitely the scariest Halloween ever.
这真是有史以来最惊险的一次万圣节
I told you, I don't do scared.
我告诉过你 我感觉不到恐惧的
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表