剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
if it might have something to do with you.
这跟你有关系
Me?
我
You keep running off to this mysterious job.
你总是为了这个神秘兮兮的工作说走就走
Now I'm being followed?
现在我又被跟踪了
Who exactly do you work for?
你到底在为谁工作
Unbelievable!
难以想象
I'm sorry. No, don't apologize anymore.
对不起 不 别再道歉了
Just help me out here, because I'm having a really hard time
你只需要帮我解开疑团 因为我实在是太难以相信
believing that this is all about a video game.
这只是为了一个电子游戏
It's hard to explain.
这很难解释
Try me.
试试看
Kirsten, we can't keep secrets from each other.
克里斯汀 我们不能对彼此隐藏秘密
I know.
我知道
Well, then tell me. What the hell is going on?
好吧 那就告诉我 这到底是怎么回事
Liam, wait. No, I'm walking out this time.
利亚姆 等等 这次换我要出去了
You had Liam followed.
你派人去跟踪利亚姆
I have to call you back.
我等下再打给你
And don't tell me you
你也别跟我说你没有
didn't or you don't know what I'm talking about
或者 你不知道我在说什么
or how, "Oh, I need to trust you."
或者什么 哦 你得信任我
Okay, I won't.
好吧 我不会的
Sit.
坐
Please.
请坐
Stop digging around and looking for dirt.
停止到处窥探还有寻找破绽
Liam is honest and loyal. Let's say you're right.
利亚姆他很诚实而忠诚 就算你是对的
He's a bona fide boy scout worthy of your trust.
他是个有诚意的男生 值得你的信赖
Can he say the same about you?
他也能这样评价你吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Were you with him when the stitch chime went off?
思想调查之时你和他在一起吗
What excuses did you make?
你用的什么借口
The fact of the matter is
真正重要的事实是
you're the dishonest one in the relationship.
你是这段关系中不诚实的那个
You lie and you keep secrets from him.
你对他说了谎 也对他隐瞒了秘密
And Liam is gonna start to sense your deception.
利亚姆将要察觉到你的欺瞒
He already has.
他已经察觉了
The closest to us always do.
我们最亲近的人总是如此
And let me tell you, once that seed of suspicion is planted,
让我告诉你 一旦怀疑的种子生了根
it grows until it drives a wedge between you.
它将日益滋长 直到你们分崩离析
It won't be that way with him.
他不会的
I hope you can make it. I really do.
我希望你可以克服这个障碍 真的
Honest relationships,
一段坦诚布公的关系
they are tough even without the secrets.
即使彼此没有秘密 维系起来也很困难
I couldn't even manage one with my own son.
我连跟儿子保持这样的关系都做不到
You have a kid?
你有孩子
Ben.
本
He grew up with a mother who could never explain to him
他在我身边长大 可是我却从来没法跟他解释
why she had to leave him so often
我为什么那么经常要离开他
or where she was really going.
或者我到底去了哪儿
And he resents me for it to this day.
时至今日 他依然因此对我感到怨恨
My favorite color is? Green.
我最爱的颜色是 – 绿色
And I am allergic to? Latex and fabric softener.
我对什么过敏 – 乳胶和衣物柔化剂
And we met? Oh, I know this.
我们在哪儿相遇的 – 哦 这个我知道
At a lecture on microscopic photography.
在一个显微摄影的演讲上
Correct.
正确
And when I got to the lecture, I noticed you right away,
我一到了演讲现场 就立刻注意到你了
but you were too busy taking notes on?
但是你当时忙着在记关于什么的笔记
Shutter speeds. Ah!
快门速度 – 啊
Come on, it's in page seven. Look at the footnotes.
拜托 在第七页上 看看脚注啊
Do we really have to get this detailed?
我们真的要搞的这么细节吗
My parents need to believe that we're a happy couple.
一定要让我父母相信我们是对快乐的小情侣
Which reminds me, you can
正好提醒了我
touch my arm and smile from time to time,
你可以时不时摸一下我手臂 对我笑笑
but don't do it too much.
但是别做太过
And do not bring up the fact that we've had sex.
还有千万别提我们俩滚过床单的事
That's the only part of
那可是这段关系里
this relationship that's actually happened.
唯一真实发生过的部分
We'll discuss table etiquette post-stitch.
工作完成以后 我们再来讨论一下餐桌礼仪
All right, everyone, time for round two.
好了 大家 第二轮开始了
Kirsten, remember, we need answers about Vanessa. Got it.
克里斯汀 记着 要瓦内萨死亡的原因 – 收到
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
引导神经系统对接到标记点上
Three, two, one. Mark.
三 二 一 对接
Vanessa's watching Mia and Hauser again.
瓦内萨又在观察米娅和霍瑟
You were playing dress up before I took a gamble on you.
在我投资你之前 你跟玩化妆游戏的小姑娘没区别
The minute you see a little success,
你一看到有一点点成功
you want to renegotiate my percentage?
就想重新跟我谈分成
Fair is fair.
公平总归是要的
Damn straight. You knew what you signed on for.
还真直接啊 你知道你自己签了什么
Pay me what you owe.
欠了我的给我还回来
Greedy bastard. Karma's gonna bite him in the ass.
贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 报应早晚会找上门来的
Vanessa saw a fire again.
瓦内萨又看到火了
I think she's picking up on Mia's anger.
我觉得她应该是感到了米娅的愤怒了
Mia, don't mess with your karma.
米娅 别给自己招来报应
What?
什么
Be content with your own success.
对自己的成功知足吧
Cameron?! What?
卡梅伦– 怎么了
Are you okay? All good, Stretch. How about you?
你没事吗 – 很好啊 美女 你呢
I'm fine.
我很好
Sorry, I just thought I saw something.
不好意思 我以为看到了什么
Whoa.
哇
I'm at Mia's launch party.
我在米娅的发布会派对上
What? That hasn't happened yet.
– 什么 那还没发生吧
Which makes sense because Vanessa's not here.
那就说的通了 因为瓦内萨不在这
That makes sense? Linus, what's going on?
那说的通 莱纳斯 怎么回事
Well, she's not actually in a memory.
她事实上并不在记忆里
I can't find her anywhere on the map.
她并不在我们标记点里的任何地方
Kirsten, something wonky's going on.
克里斯汀 事情出了点异常
You've concocted an image
你按照自己的想法捏造了一个
of what you think Mia's party will look like.
米娅派对的景象
Right, because I really want neon to come back.
没错 因为我挺希望荧光色的潮流能回来
I see Mia and Hauser.
我看到米娅和霍瑟了
Wherever you are, I'm moving you out of there.
不管你在哪里 我要把你弄出来了
It's Hauser. He's killing her.
是霍瑟 他要杀了她
Vanessa? No, Mia.
瓦内萨 – 不是 米娅
How is that even possible?
那怎么可能
Kirsten is still missing in action.
我在标记里还是看不到她
Amplify transcranial stimulation,
对颅内加大刺♥激♥
give Vanessa's memories a boost,
给瓦内萨的记忆加把劲
put Kirsten back on track.
让克里斯汀重新回到正轨
Don't bother, I'm bouncing.
不用了 我弹出了
I'm sorry. I wanted to see more of Vanessa,
对不起 我想找更多瓦内萨的信息
but she's just so wrapped up in Mia.
可是她却注意力完全集中在米娅身上
I think Hauser's going to kill her at the party later.
我觉得霍瑟要在晚点的派对上杀了她
Look, Hauser may be a dirtbag, but his record is clean.
霍瑟可能是个人♥渣♥ 可是他并没有案底
There's no history of violence.
没有过暴♥力♥犯罪的记录
Until tonight.
今天晚上就有了
If you'll excuse me,
请允许我失陪下
I'm going to go find out who killed Vanessa Sawyer.
我要去找出杀害瓦内萨 索耶的凶手了
You know, the woman who was actually murdered.
你知道 那个真的被杀了的女人
Fisher needs evidence, not "Premonitions."
费舍尔需要证据 而不是"预感"
I don't choose what I see.
看到什么也不是我能选的
That's exactly what you were doing.
你刚才在里面就这么做了
You extrapolated all of your negative thoughts of Hauser
你把对霍瑟所有的负面看法都用上了
and projected an image of him killing Mia at the event tonight.
然后生生造了一个他今晚会在活动上杀了米娅的景象
Okay, you need to rationalize this,
好吧 你要把这一切变得合理化
because science can't explain it,
因为这用科学解释不通
but five or ten years ago, would any of you have believed me
但是五年或者十年前 如果我说你们会把我的意识
if I said you'd be stitching
对接到一个死人的记忆里
my consciousness into a dead person's memory?
你们中有人会相信我么
No, but I'd think it was pretty cool.
不信 但是我会觉得那非常酷
I'll save Mia myself.
我会自己去救米娅的
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表