剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, we did. But please, let's stay on topic.
是的 但是拜托不要岔开话题
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is kind of part of the no... no filter thing.
我就是有点 那个口无遮拦嘛
Well, can you tell me how you've coped with your condition?
你能告诉我你是怎么应付这种情况的吗
I have had excellent doctors and therapists,
我有过一个很棒的医生和治疗专家
and Ed devised tricks to
艾德会教我些小技巧
help me function as an independent person.
好让我表现得像个独♥立♥的人
I mean, I still have trouble comprehending
我的意思是 虽然我仍然不太理解
emotional and social cues,
情绪及社交暗示
but I... I think I'm getting better at it.
但是 我觉得现在好很多了
You know, I owe Ed so much.
你知道的 我欠艾德太多
I loved him like a father.
我对他的感情就像父亲一样
Well, it's important for people like you
这对于像你这样
to have a good support system of friends.
需要来自朋友正能量支持的人来说很重要
And tell me about the young man who was with you here yesterday.
给我讲讲昨天和你在一起的年轻人
Oh, Cameron?
哦 卡梅伦吗
Is he your boyfriend?
他是你的男朋友么
Oh, no. No. He... he's nobody.
哦 不 不 他 他谁也不是
Well, you're a very interesting case, Ms. Clark.
好吧 你的情况很有趣 克拉克小姐
Now if... if you're up for it, I'd like to begin some initial
如果 如果你现在准备好了
treatments with you today.
我今天想给你做一些最初的治疗
No! What? No! No way!
不 什么 不行 不可能
Yeah! Let's do it.
好啊 开始做吧
Did she just say yes?
她刚刚是不是说了可以
Great!
真是太好了
Well, let me show you how this thing works.
好的 让我来给你演示一下如何操作
Will I feel anything?
我会感觉到什么嘛
You won't feel a thing. It's perfectly safe and painless.
不会 绝对安全无痛
How are we feeling, Ms. Clark?
感觉如何啊 克拉克小姐
A little nervous Dr. Zuber.
只是有点紧张 祖伯医生
Oh, it's okay. Just take a deep breath
哦 没事的 做个深呼吸
and try and relax.
试着放松
I'm going to be stimulating parts of your brain
我将会刺♥激♥你大脑
which make and store memories.
制♥造♥和储藏记忆的部分
You may feel emotions and experience memories
你会感受到长时间内
you haven't in a long time.
都未曾体会过的情感和经历过的记忆
Whatever it takes to get better.
无论它带来什么都会让你更好
You ready to start?
就绪了么
Yeah.
嗯
I feel a buzzing.
我听到了嗡嗡声
Okay, we should stop her.
够了 我们应该阻止她
Don't worry. I gave Kirsten a safe word.
别担心 我给克莉丝汀一个安全口令
"Help."
"救命"
Oh, perfect. They won't know what she means.
哦 真好 他们肯定不明白她什么意思
Are you re-remembering something?
你记起来什么了么
The car accident.
那次车祸
It was so loud. It's like an explosion.
声响太大了 就像一场爆♥炸♥
And windows all shattered and...
窗户都碎落在地然后
Suddenly we're upside down.
突然我们整个上下颠倒了
You're re-experiencing post emotional and physical trauma.
你正在重温以前的情感以及肉体上的创伤
Is there anything else about the crash?
对于车祸还有什么要说的吗
My head pounding.
我的头受到了重击
Broken glass all over me.
玻璃碎片散落全身
My mom unconscious.
妈妈也失去了知觉
Blood on her face.
她的脸上有血
Wait... now there's nothing.
等等 我说完了
No.
不
How about now?
现在呢
No.
不
Wait...
等等
My guardian Ed said my father promised
我的监护人艾德说我的父亲承诺过
to come back for me, but he never did.
会为我回来 但他食言了
Is that all?
这是全部了吧
No.
不
He drank all the time.
他整日酗酒
yelled at me every day
每天都对我大叫着
about being stuck with me, hating me.
一些被我束缚住 恨我的话
Maybe that's why he abandoned me with Ed.
也许这就是他把我丢给艾德的原因吧
Okay. Keep... keep going if you can.
嗯 如果可以请继续说
I know this is painful, but it'll help you heal.
我知道这很痛苦 但它会帮你痊愈
She drank before the accident.
她在车祸之前喝了酒
I... I think she crashed the car on purpose.
我 我想她是故意撞的那辆车
That's horrible. Did you know any of this?
太恐怖了 你知道这个么
I... I mean, I knew about the accident.
我是说 我知道这场车祸
I didn't know about her parents.
我不了解她的父母
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我觉得我进行不下去了
O... okay, Kirsten, I'm just dialing it down.
哦 好的 克莉丝汀 让我把它关上
Okay. Here. Yeah. Take a deep breath.
好了 下来吧 对 深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Okay.
好了
How do you feel?
感觉如何
I...
我
I think a little better.
我觉得好一点了
Does it always work this fast?
它经常很快就起作用么
Well, to be honest,
呃 说实话
you've responded quicker than any other subject.
你比其他人反映的都要快
Wh... what does that mean?
这 这说明什么
You're a very special person.
你很特殊
Kirsten, I'm so sorry.
克莉丝汀 我很抱歉
About what? We had no idea...
关于什么 我们不知道
all that stuff about your parents and Ed.
你父母和艾德的所有事情
Listen, I know it might be too soon to talk...
听着 我知道说这个可能太操之过急
Guys... But if you ever need
各位 但如果你需要和别人
to share your thoughts with someone, we're here for you.
分享你的想法 我们随时奉陪
Guys, I made most of it up.
大伙儿 我已经弥补大部分的了
You said the car accident was true.
你说车祸是真的
Yeah, well that is, and that my father left
对啊是的啊 然后我父亲把我甩给艾德
me with Ed and never came back.
一去不复返
But not the stuff about my parents
但是我父母
drinking or yelling at me.
酗酒 朝我喊叫的事不是真的
You lying minx! I can't believe I almost cried for you.
你个撒谎的小妖精 真不敢相信我差点心疼哭了
Wait, almost? Hey.
慢着 差点么 嘿
Easy! She had you going, too.
别激动 你也差点哭了
Okay, well the important thing is she hooked Sebastian.
好吧 重要的是她钓上了塞巴斯蒂安
Yeah. He said that I
对 他说
responded faster than any of his other subjects.
我在这比其他人反应都快
I mean, he didn't even question it. Would you?
我是说 他甚至都不质疑 你会吗
I mean, an anomaly in a research study?
我是说 你会察觉调查里的一次异常情况么
In a heartbeat. He wants to believe it worked.
立刻就会 他是愿意去相信起作用了
Okay, well, what does this have to do with Dani?
好吧 这对丹妮又有什么影响啊
Well in the stitch, I saw
在里面 我看见
Dani trying to tell Sebastian something.
丹妮想要告诉塞巴斯蒂安一些事
And whatever it was, he didn't want to hear it.
不管是什么他都不想听
I think she was trying
我想她是想
to tell him that their device doesn't work.
告诉他设备根本没用
You were supposed to just talk to him.
你应该仅仅是和他谈话
Not left him run a current through your head!
而不是让他给你的脑袋过电
Well, I'm glad I did, because now I know he's a liar.
我很高兴我做了 因为我现在知道了他是就个骗子
He could've turned your brain to mush.
他能把你的脑子变成一锅粥
Zuber has millions of dollars in grant money
虽然祖伯有上百万的经费
and his reputation at stake.
但他的名誉危如累卵
If he doesn't get results, he'll lost his funding.
如果他得不到结果 就会失去资金来源
And if he turned up the juice too high,
但要是他把电流开得过大
we could have lost you. Oh yes. I get it,
你可能会死的 是的 我知道
Maggie... I am a precious government asset.
麦琪 我可是宝贵的政♥府♥资产
I am not as soulless as you think.
我并不是你想的那么无情
I am here to look after you,
我在这是为了照顾你
which includes stopping you from taking dangerous,
当然就包括不让你
unnecessary, and quite frankly, stupid risks.
冒不必要的险 说白了 就是瞎冒险
Oh, you want to play mother, huh?
你这是在当妈妈么
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表