剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
I don't think they get along too well.
我觉得她们俩处得不太好
Why not?
为什么呢
Because whatever is on Dani's laptop,
因为不知道丹妮的笔记本上到底有什么
she doesn't want Nicole to see.
但她不想让尼克尔看见
Did you move me? I'm back at the institute.
你移♥动♥我了吗 我又回到研究所了
I didn't do a thing. Memories must be pulling you.
我什么都没有做 肯定是记忆把你拉回去了
Focus, George! We have a problem.
专心点儿 乔治 我们有麻烦了
No, you have a problem.
不 是你有麻烦了
She's arguing with a colleague.
她和同事起了争执
The results are incremental at best.
现在的情况充其量只是增量了而已
Maybe you're expecting too much.
也许是你期望得太高了
We need more test subjects.
我们需要更多的实验项目
The grant committee needs to see real progress
资助委员会需要看到实质性的进展
or we'll never make it to phase two.
否则我们根本不可能进入第二阶段的研究
I am being pulled all over the place.
我被拽着到处跑
Do you understand what's going on here?
你明白现在的情况吗
Calm down, Dani.
冷静一点 丹妮
You were right to stay the course.
你当初选择坚持到底是正确的
Where are you now? In the lobby.
你目前在哪儿 在大厅里
Dani is with Sebastian Zuber. She's very upset.
丹妮和塞巴斯蒂安·祖伯在一起 她看起来非常沮丧
L... look, there's great improvements across the board.
看 看这个 我们取得了全面的进展
This study must be Dani's most emotionally charged memory.
这个研究肯定是丹妮记忆中最为情绪充斥的一部分
Wow. I guess I underestimated our success.
哇哦 我想我低估了我们取得的成果
These are amazing.
实在是太棒了
I'm with Dani in her car now...
现在我和丹妮在她的车里
...which is acting really weird.
情况实在很诡异
It wasn't her fault. She couldn't control the car.
这不是她的错 她根本控制不住那辆车
It had a catastrophic failure of some kind.
车好像是出了毁灭性的故障
That's odd for a new car.
对一辆新车来说这太奇怪了
Then let's ask it what happened.
让我们来问问这辆车到底发生了什么
The computers in the newer
这些最新出厂的车上的电脑
cars are like the black boxes on planes.
就类似于飞机上的黑匣子
They can tell exactly what caused the malfunction.
能够清楚地告诉我们到底什么导致了故障
You know an awful lot about cars.
你很懂车啊
Well, I spent my weekends in high school
我高中的时候
working at an auto shop.
周末都混在修车铺里
I bussed tables at my Uncle's restaurant.
我在我叔叔餐厅里收盘子
I studied. I also studied.
我都是在学习 我也是在学习
Adorable.
太可爱了
Whoa.
哇哦
What happened?
怎么了
Someone remotely hacked into the car's computer
有人黑了车上的电脑
and took control of it.
远程操控了它
So Dani's crash wasn't an accident.
所以丹妮的车祸并不是个意外
Dani Fox and Sebastian Zuber got a $4 million grant
丹妮·福克斯和塞巴斯蒂安·祖伯从
from the Lanwell Foundation.
兰威尔基金拿到了四百万的拨款
Do you like eating out of a carton?
你喜欢从盒子里直接吃吗
'Cause you know, I got you a plate.
要不 我给你个盘子
Food tastes the same either way.
怎么吃都不影响味道啊
Their hypothesis is that deep trans-cranial magnetic stimulation
他们的假设认为深度的跨颅磁力刺♥激♥
can speed up recovery from brain injuries.
可以加速脑损伤的恢复过程
That is why you need a plate.
所以说你得用盘子嘛
That's what I saw in their lab.
这就是我在他们实验室见到的那个东西
They built it themselves.
这是他们自己造的
You know, we should go talk to Dani's sister,
我们也许应该和丹妮的妹妹聊聊
see if she knows anything about it.
看她会不会知道点儿什么
Y... you might want to wipe off your shirt
你也许需要擦一下你的衬衣
before your dinner leaves a stain.
免得你的晚餐在上面留下污渍
You could've told me sooner.
你应该早点告诉我
Now it's time to play how is this my fault?
所以怎么都是我的错
Come in.
请进
Oh hey, Janice...
噢 嘿 贾尼斯
Oh! What was that for?
噢 你这是干什么
Lying about getting me groceries.
你骗我说吃的是你送去的
You knew it was that poor guy
你明知道应该是
from downstairs who got shot.
你楼下被枪杀那个男的
Yeah... I'm sorry. I was... I was
对不起 我本来
trying to tell you, but I didn't get the chance.
我本来是打算告诉你的 但我一直没有找到合适的机会
Really? Really?
是嘛 是嘛
But you're right.
但你说得对
I should've made it more clear that it wasn't me.
我应该说得更清楚一点 那不是我
I suppose that also wasn't you spying on me from your window?
那我猜测从你窗户偷♥窥♥我的人也不是你咯
Actually, that was someone else, too.
没错 那也是别人
I hope you feel good knowing you freeloaded
希望你知道了自己从已故之人的善行中捞了好处之后
off a dead man's good deed.
还能感觉良好
Very nice...
非常良好
Oh! I'm Cameron.
噢 我是卡梅伦
Cameron. And to think I almost slept with you.
卡梅伦 一想到我差点就跟你睡了
But...
但是
Wait... was that... did she just?
等那是她刚才打你了
Twice.
两巴掌
Find out anything?
有发现嘛
Yeah. You can take a hit.
是啊 你可以追出去哦
You know what I mean. Okay. Yes.
你知道我不是说这个 – 好吧 是的
It's surprisingly easy to hack into a car's computer.
黑进车载电脑简直出奇的容易
All you have to do is hook up a small receiver to the system.
只要在系统里连上一个小小的接收器
It can be controlled from anywhere.
就可以从任何一个角落控制车子了
Seriously? Mmhmm.
真的吗 – 没错
Um, hello.
嗯 你好
Hello.
你好
You going somewhere? To talk to Dani's sister.
你要出去么 – 去跟丹妮的妹妹谈谈
You coming? Make yourselves at home.
你来么 – 你们自己随意吧
Stay out of the bedroom.
别进卧室就行
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister.
我对你姐姐的事情感到非常遗憾
We came by to pay our respects.
我们是来表达慰问的
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
How did you know Dani?
你们是怎么认识 丹妮的
Through her work at the institute.
通过她在学院里的工作认识的
Sorry about the mess.
不好意思 家里乱糟糟的
I haven't had a chance to clean up since the accident.
车祸以后我还没时间整理
That's right... you're a baker.
理解 你是个烘焙师
Dani told me. Really?
丹妮告诉我的 – 真的么
I didn't think Dani cared.
我以为丹妮都不在乎的
I'm sure she did.
我确定她在乎的
It's nice of you to come.
你们能来真是太好了
Dani didn't have any friends.
丹妮没有朋友
She was so devoted to her research.
她总是专注在研究里
With Dr. Zuber?
跟祖伯博士一起
She was psyched to be working with him.
能跟他一起共事 她感到非常兴奋激动
Health study was her passion,
她热衷研究健康问题
even though it totally stressed her out.
即使那完全让她不堪重压
It seemed like things got pretty intense
可能上个月情况变得非常紧张
the past month, but she would never talk to me about it.
但是她从不跟我提起
She probably didn't think I'd understand.
可能她觉得我没法理解吧
Dani was the brain in the family.
丹妮是我们家最聪明的
I'm just the kid sister with the silly hobby.
我只是个有蠢爱好的小妹而已
You know, I thought she seemed kind of troubled too, recently.
我觉得她最近也被什么事情烦心着
Do you think it was just about work?
你觉得只是因为工作么
Dani was only about work.
丹妮只专注于工作
She lived for it.
她就是为工作而生
This place is nice.
这地方不错
I mean, you know, no stitch lab but still.
你知道 我的意思是 虽然不如我们实验室但是也不错
Dani really lived for her work.
丹妮真的是为工作而生
Maybe too much... I really felt that.
可能有点过头 我感觉到了
Stitcher, heal thyself.
调查员 要自我调节哦
I saw him in Dani's memory.
我在丹妮的记忆里见过他
Uh, excuse me,
恩 打扰一下
do you know where we could find Dani Fox?
你知道哪里能找到丹妮·福克斯么
Why are you looking for Dani?
你们为什么找丹妮
Well, we... we were supposed
好吧 我们本来应该跟她
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表