剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome to the Stitchers Program.
欢迎来到思想调查项目
We work for a secret government agency
我们隶属政♥府♥机密部门
that hacks into the brains of corpses and reads their memories.
负责侵入死人♥大♥脑 读取他们的记忆
His name was Ed Clark. Why'd he kill himself?
他叫艾德·克拉克 他为什么会自杀
He didn't and he wasn't my father.
他没有自杀 他也并非我父亲
All right Stitching affects you.
好吧 思想调查影响了你
Makes you different for a little bit.
给你带来些许改变
It doesn't always last.
不会持续很久
You hooked up with Linus?
你和莱纳斯有一腿
Thought we had each other's backs.
我想我们照顾彼此
When I was 10 years old, I had heart surgery.
我十岁时动过一次心脏手术
My father stitching me into my mother killed her.
我父亲让我对我妈妈做思想调查 害死了我妈妈
Cameron?
卡梅伦
I see Barbiero. He's on a call with a woman.
我看到了巴比埃罗 他在和一个女人通电♥话♥
You're using me to send a message to the girl?
你利用我给那个女孩传消息
He was told things that I was meant to hear
有人把意图告诉我的信息告诉了他
and then he was killed.
然后他就被杀了
Black Sedan. Can't make out the plates.
黑色的大众思域 看不清车牌号♥
But maybe you did, Cameron.
但或许你看清了 卡梅伦
That memory is inside my head.
那段记忆在我的脑海里
You're gonna go in and find it.
你要进入我的脑海把它找出来
There's one problem. You're not dead.
有个问题 你并没有死
I can fix that.
我有办法
Guys...
伙计们
You got four minutes.
你们有四分钟时间
Dead or alive, Cameron, you're coming with me!
无论是生是死 卡梅伦你都将与我一起
I'm there! I'm outside the restaurant,
我到了 在餐馆外面
but it's all blurry! It's useless!
但一切都很模糊 没有任何用处
Is this what love is?
这就是爱吗
I'm everywhere.
我遍布各处
What's your name? Kirsten.
你叫什么 克里斯汀
I'm Cameron.
我叫卡梅伦
Levels are increasing! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
读数在升高 快点 快点
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Clear!
所有人离手
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Clear!
离手
Clear!
离手
Chelsea, time please.
切尔西 死亡时间
Chelsea, time.
切尔西 死亡时间
Time of death, 17:31.
死亡时间 下午五点三十一分
No! What are you doing? What are you doing?
不 你在做什么 你们这是做什么
Shock him again! Kirsten...
再电击啊 克里斯汀
Shock him again!
再电击他啊
He is not dead.
他没死
I can feel it. He wants to come back.
我能感觉到 他想要回来
Please, please just shock him again.
求你了 再电击他一次
Shock him. Do it.
电击他 照做吧
Clear!
离手
No, no.
不 不要
Cameron, no.
卡梅伦不
No, Cameron! No!
不 卡梅伦不要
No!
不
Please!
求你了
Please!
醒来啊
Cameron!
卡梅伦
No.
不
Cameron? Cameron?
卡梅伦 卡梅伦
I can't believe this.
我简直无法相信
Please...
拜托
tell me you got the license plate number.
你最好告诉我你看清车牌号♥了
No. No, I didn't.
没有 我没看清
Well, that's too bad...
那真是太糟了
'cause I'm not doing this again.
因为我再也不会这么干了
It's okay.
没事的
Cameron.
卡梅伦
How's he doing?
他怎么样
He's fine.
他没事了
Good.
很好
'Cause as soon as he wakes up, I'm gonna kill him.
因为等他一醒我就会杀了他
The real question's how are you doing?
而真正的问题是 你怎么样
You know me.
你了解我的
I thought I did. That's why I'm asking.
我曾经以为我了解 所以现在才要问你
I think I was just a little overwhelmed.
我想我当时只是有点情绪爆发
Well, that's understandable...
可以理解
except we're talking about you here.
只是发生在你身上让人无法理解
Keep it down.
小声点
Trying to rest in peace.
我正准备安息呢
Hey.
嗨
How are you doing, tough guy?
你感觉如何 硬汉
Oh, 100%.
百分百没问题
How's Fisher?
费舍尔怎么样了
He's out of danger.
他脱离危险了
He's gonna be fine.
他会好的
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Do you remember anything from the stitch?
你对思想调查还有任何印象吗
I had a dream that you were, um...
我梦到你是
an angel and I was a... hero.
天使 而我是 英雄
What'd you see when you were in my head?
你在我脑海中看到了什么
Linus, may I see you in the hallway?
莱纳斯 能跟我来走廊吗
I want to hear.
我想听听
Ouch! O... okay, okay.
嗷 好吧 好吧
What'd you see?
你看到了什么
Is this what love is?
这就是爱吗
Intense connection
强烈的联结
and then heartbreaking loss?
而后是心碎的失去
Thank you...
谢谢你
for not being a nobody.
没有袖手旁观
I saw...
我看到了
It can wait.
以后会有机会说的
That was probably the most
那可能是我一生中
awful experience of my life.
最诡异的经历了
I know.
我明白
I mean, did you see her when Cameron revived?
我是指 你看到卡梅伦活过来时她的反应了吗
I've never seen her like that. Have you?
我从没见过她那个样子 你见过吗
Never!
从没
She's always only ever been, you know...
她永远只是那种 你懂的
How do I even say it without sounding mean?
我该怎么说才听起来不那么刻薄
Ugh... emotionally reserved?
情绪内敛
Um, emotionally inaccessible.
情感高冷
Bitchy.
高冷婊
But now she's completely different.
但现在她完全不一样了
She cried.
她当时哭了
I mean, you saw it.
你也看见了
Like, big, soppy tears.
那种情深意切的大哭
That wasn't residual emotion.
那不是感情的余烬
That was real emotion!
那是货真价实的感情
God, I hope it lasts.
天哪 我真希望它能持久留存
Well, she's not the only one who's changed.
她并不是唯一被改变的
Why? What do you mean by that?
你想说什么
I've been a jerk.
我一直是个混♥蛋♥
Oh... No, no, no, no.
呃 不 不必
Listen, I... I have.
我确实是的
Yeah, no, I was gonna agree with you.
好吧 我本来是想赞同你的
I don't know what's gotten into me the past couple of days.
我不知道过去几天带给我什么想法
Cameron was right about you.
卡梅伦对于你的看法是对的
You did a great job during the stitch.
你在思想调查中的表现很优秀
Much better than I would've.
如果换做是我也比不上你
Thank you, Linus.
谢谢你 莱纳斯
Everyday I deal with life and death
我每天面对生生死死
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表