剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Stitchers"...
思想调查员 前情回顾
Welcome to the Stitchers Program.
欢迎来到思想调查项目
Is that a quantum computer?
那是个量子计算机吗
This is a picture of Ed and my mother.
这张照片上有艾德和我妈
Ed ripped someone out of his picture. Any ideas who it was?
但是艾德撕掉了这张照片上的另一个人 你知道是谁吗
I assume it's someone he didn't think very highly of.
我想艾德一定对那个人评价不高
Marta said that the murder cases
玛塔说那些被我们解决了的谋杀案
we handle are test runs for something bigger.
只是为了解决大事的试运行而已
You need to trust that your mother, Ed Clark,
你得相信你的母亲 还有艾德·克拉克
and the people who care about you now
还有那些关心着你的人们
are working tirelessly to keep you safe.
他们正在倾尽全力护你周全
Hello. Liam.
你好 利亚姆
Kirsten has never mentioned him.
克莉丝汀可从来没有提起过他
Find out everything you can about him.
查出所有你能找到的关于他的信息
I want a full report.
我需要一份完整的报告
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
I need assistance stat!
我需要援助 立刻
Come on, I can't figure this out. Authentication isn't working.
快来人 我搞不定这个 权限不管用了
How's it going? You good?
怎么样了 你还好吗
Thank goodness you're here. What's going on?
谢天谢地你在这里 发生了些什么
It's a total disaster. Come on, we need your help.
这简直就是灾难 来吧 我们需要你的帮助
Get over here now!
现在就过来 快点
I can't do this by myself. Help!
我一个人搞不定这个 求助
I got you.
我来帮你
Come on! We're running out of time.
快点 我们要来不及了
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Happy Birthday to you
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Happy Birthday to you.
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Happy birthday, dear Kirsten
# 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的克莉丝汀 #
Happy Birthday to you.
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Are thoese brains?
那两个是大脑么?
That's it?
就这反应
I'm sorry, guys.
对不起 各位
Surprise parties don't really work for me.
我对惊喜派对什么的无感
Surprise anything, for that matter. I'm sorry.
任何惊喜的事物 那一类的 我很抱歉
Should have seen this one coming.
就知道得是这结果
It's no problem.
这没什么大不了的
Maybe one day we'll figure out how to shock you.
说不定哪天我们就能研究出使你惊讶的方法
Yeah, good luck.
是啊 祝你好运
Or not. At least there's cake.
找不到也没关系 至少我们还有蛋糕
Or not. Come on, people, let's go.
蛋糕也没戏了 快点 所有人 准备开工了
Dr. Anna Barmal, 35.
安娜·巴莫尔医生 三十五岁
She's the lead researcher of
她是世界医学♥联♥盟
epidemiology at the Worldwide Health Alliance.
传染病学的领军学者
She committed suicide last night in her L.A. Apartment.
她昨晚在她洛杉矶的公♥寓♥里自杀了
Sleeping pills.
用安♥眠♥药♥
We sure it was suicide? Yeah, she left a note.
确信那是自杀吗 没错 她还留了封遗书
"My body is to be cremated within 24 hours
"请将我的躯体于二十四小时内进行火化
"And my ashes sent to my parents in Mumbai.
然后将我的骨灰送至我在孟买♥♥的父母处
These are my only instructions."
这就是我仅有的愿望"
Unfortunately, Dr. Barmal's last wishes will have to be delayed.
很不幸地是 我们将推迟巴莫尔医生遗愿的执行了
We've been asked to investigate why she killed herself.
我们被要求调查她自杀的原因
So we're bringing someone who worked with deadly viruses
所以我们是要把一个跟致命病毒打交道
and died under mysterious
而且离奇死亡的人
circumstances into the lab? What could possibly go wrong?
带到实验室来 确定没有问题么
We run 26 different tests on
我们在调查思想之前会在
every sample before they're cleared for stitching.
每位受害人身上进行二十六种测试确认没有危险
Barmal is clear. Why'd she kill herself?
巴莫尔没感染病毒 那她为什么要自杀
Was she part of something she shouldn't have been?
难道她参加了什么不应该加入的计划
That's what we want to find out.
这就是我们想调查清楚的地方了
When they found her in her apartment,
当警♥察♥在公♥寓♥发现她的时候
she was slumped over in a scalding shower
她瘫倒在滚烫的淋浴头下
and the heat in her apartment was cranked to the maximum.
而且公♥寓♥的温度已经达到了最高温度
What about her research? Any clues?
那她的研究里有什么线索吗
It's pretty remarkable,
令人惊奇的是
she didn't write any of her research down.
她从不记录自己的任何研究
She had a photographic memory.
她有过目不忘的记忆力
Well, let's go and get it while it's still in there to get.
好吧 那就让我们在思想调查的时限内搞清楚原因吧
So? Context, please.
所以 拜托你直说
Liam. What did you tell him when he proposed?
利亚姆 他向你求婚后你的答复是什么
I told him I needed to think about it.
我告诉他我还需要考虑一下
Smart move. No sense at all
干得漂亮 这世上能有
in committing to the one guy on the planet
这么一个人 爱上"如此难搞"的你
who loves "Impossible you" Exactly as you are.
简直是不可思议
What do you think you're gonna tell him?
你觉得到底应该怎么回应他呢
I'm not sure and assuming you haven't blabbed to everyone yet,
我还没想好而且希望你还没向任何人说漏嘴
don't say anything.
什么都别说
I haven't told anyone else that Liam proposed.
我还没有和其他人说我被利亚姆求婚的事
What?
怎么了
Congratulations? I'm not sure yet.
祝贺你 我还没有定下来
Well, when you are, tell me in person
好吧 当你决定好了 记得亲口通知我
and not over an open channel.
而不是通过公共频道
All right. Stations, please.
好的 请各就各位
Welcome back. Miss me?
欢迎回来 有想念我吗
I don't suppose you can share details
我也不指望你会透露你被送去
about whatever special assignment Turner sent you on.
执行的特殊任务的细节给我
You don't suppose correctly.
你的料想错了
How does it feel being the one kept in the dark for a change?
现在换你被蒙在鼓里 感觉如何
Kinda sucks.
有点糟糕
All right, I'm out of here.
好的 我得走了
Call me later if there's going to be cake.
吃蛋糕的时候给我打电♥话♥
Lights to 20%. I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
亮度降至百分之二十 准备好了吗
Lifesci? Go.
生命体征检测 准备完毕
Subbio? Go.
生物组 准备完毕
Engineering? Go.
工程组 准备完毕
Communications? Go.
通讯组 准备完毕
Medical? Go.
医疗组 准备完毕
Comm check. Kirsten. One, two...
通讯测试 克莉丝汀 一 二
What am I doing? We've established that your comlink works.
没所谓了 刚才已经确认过你通讯完好了
All is well. Cut the cake.
全都准备好了 可以开始切蛋糕了
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
听我命令开始思想潜入
In three, two, one...
三 二 一
Induce stitch neurosync.
开始神经对接
I'm in Barmal's lab.
我在巴莫尔的实验室里
She's looking through a microscope.
她正在查看显微镜
How's she dressed? How's she dressed?
她穿的什么 问这个干啥
Wait. Why is that even relevant?
等下 这和事件有什么关联吗
She's in biohazard gear. That's how it's relevant.
她穿着防生物危害的防护服 这就有关系了
Alex, how's the sample looking?
埃里克斯 样品体征如何
All readings nominal.
各种指数显示无异常
Do not open that corpse cassette.
千万别打开装尸体的盒子
What's going on?
有哪里不对劲吗
Worldwide Health Alliance scientist plus biohazard suit
世界医学♥联♥盟的科学家加上防生物危害防护服
equals I don't know what we may have brought into the lab.
等于被带进实验室的未知威胁
But maybe our tests missed something.
有可能是我们的测试没有测出来的东西
Should I bounce? Linus?
我需要弹出吗 莱纳斯
We're clear. Okay, do not bounce.
没有问题 好的 先不弹出
The environment in the lab
实验室里的环境每十二秒
is monitored every 12 seconds. We're clear.
就会被监测一次 我们很安全
Regardless, I don't want to take any chances.
无论如何 我不想冒任何的风险
I want all non-essential personnel to clear the lab now.
我现在命令所有非必要人员撤离实验室
Go, now.
走 快
Okay, keep going, Birthday Girl.
好大 继续调查 小寿星
She's taking off her mask.
她摘下了面罩
Why?
为什么
I don't know. Also her gloves.
我不知道 还脱摘了手套
And her bio suit.
防护服也脱了
She's injecting herself with something.
她在给自己注射着什么
Have her look for markings on the syringe.
让她看下注射器上的标记
Any markings you can see?
你能看到什么标记吗
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表