剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Apparently 43 miles.
很明显43英里
But you know that face recognition exploit I wrote?
你还记得我编写的人脸识别程序吗
If I change four lines of code, I can make it search
只要我改变其中的四行代码 我就能让它替我搜索
for blue doors instead of faces.
蓝色的门而不是人脸
You still think I'm the queen of Estupidos?
你还认为我是世上最愚蠢的人吗
You said that? I haven't seen either of you
你这么说的 我还没见识到你们俩
do anything smart yet, so... yeah.
的真本事呢 所以对
Please be seated.
请坐
Damn it.
该死
Okay, are you sure you rewrote the code correctly? Yes.
确定你重新编写的代码是正确的 当然
You ran it three times. There's no building
你已经搜索了三次了 还是没有找到在
with a blue door on Sepulveda Boulevard.
塞普尔韦达大道上有蓝色门的建筑
There has to be. I saw it. It was in Brandt's memory.
不可能没有 我亲眼所见 就在布莱恩特的记忆里
What if the blue door in Brandt's memory
如果布莱恩特记忆中的蓝色的门只是
was a visual placeholder for non-visual information?
抽象信息的具象代表呢
Double major in data retrieval systems.
兼修数据检索系统专业
May I?
让我来
Let's try Occam's razor.
让我们试试简化原理
The simplest solution is most often correct.
通常最简单的方法就是最正确的
So let's try a simple Boolean search...
那么就先试试基础的布林搜索法
"Blue door"
"蓝色的门"
plus "Sepulveda."
加上"塞普尔韦达"
What's that picture?
那张图是
It's all your fault. She's gone, pal.
都是你的错 她已经死了 兄弟
Help me. It's all your fault!
帮帮我 全都是你的错
"Jane Pica, Dean of the
"简·皮卡 加州圣塔莫尼卡
electrical engineering program at U.C. Santa Monica
大学电气工程学院的院长
and president of Blue Door Consulting...
和维达大道上
On Sepulveda Boulevard.
蓝门咨♥询♥公♥司♥的董事长
... Announcing the purchase
宣布
of her holographic projection technology
将她的全息投影技术
by Applied Holographics."
出♥售♥给应用全息影像公♥司♥
Pica's the one who sold Julie's research to Applied Holographics.
皮卡是将朱莉的研究成果卖♥♥给应用全息影像公♥司♥的人
And with the school's tech transfer rules,
并且符合学校的技术转移规则
there's nothing Julie or Peter could do to stop her.
所以朱莉或皮特不能阻止她
True, but Peter could get revenge.
对 但是皮特可以报复她
Where does this Jane Pica live?
简·皮卡住哪
30. Can you do that?
三十 可以吗
There she is.
是她
I'm still not convinced this is a good idea.
我还是不相信这是个好主意
I am.
我相信
For the love of Zod.
天哪 好吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Jane Pica? Yeah.
简·皮卡 是的
Someone call 911.
谁打一下911吧
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Please tell me there wasn't anyone in there.
拜托里面不要有人
No, nobody.
没 里面没人
There was a skinny guy at Julie Malarek's funeral,
在朱莉·梅拉克葬礼上有个瘦子
short and thinning hair. We need a name.
个子矮 头发少 我们需要知道他的名字
My house. A word of advice...
我的房♥子 个人建议
next time you steal someone's technology,
下次偷别人的技术时
make sure their boyfriend wasn't a bomb-making genius.
先确保她们的男朋友不是炸♥弹♥制♥造♥狂
What are you talking about?
你说什么
You stole Julie Malarek's research and sold it.
你偷了朱莉·梅拉克的技术还卖♥♥了它
You killed her. That wasn't my fault.
你杀了她 那不是我的错
Yeah, tell that to your unique fixer-upper here.
那句话应该去跟那边修你房♥子人说
The skinny guy at the funeral.
葬礼上的瘦子
Fred. Fred Castellano.
弗莱德 弗莱德·卡斯特利亚诺
Where can we find him?
哪里可以找到他
U.C. Santa Monica, the science building.
加州圣塔莫尼卡的科学大楼
Who are you people?
你们是谁
Friends of Julie.
朱莉的朋友
So Castellano funnels Julie's research to Pica,
所以卡斯特利亚诺将朱莉研究成果透漏给了皮卡
who sells it to Applied Holographics for a small fortune.
为了发财 皮卡又将它卖♥♥给了应用全息影像公♥司♥
Pica got rich,
皮卡发财了
Castellano got a finder's fee, and Julie got screwed.
卡斯特利亚诺也赚了点中介费 而朱莉完蛋了
And Brandt gets revenge.
然后布莱恩特开始报复了
We've got to clear this building.
我们需要先清场
If a bomb goes off in here, it's gonna be a disaster.
如果这里有炸♥弹♥要爆♥炸♥ 那将会是个灾难
Check out the testicles on Cameron.
先冷静下来
Thank you.
谢谢
Fred Castellano.
弗莱德·卡斯特利亚诺
Room 230.
230房♥间
Wait.
等一下
Forget Castellano. The bomb's in the basement.
不是卡斯特利亚诺 炸♥弹♥在地下室
It's down here.
就是这里
Help! Help!
救命救命
Help!
救命
Holy big freakin' bomb, Batman.
天哪炸♥弹♥真♥他♥妈♥大
Thank god. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
谢天谢地 我们会带你出去的 好吗
No!
不要动
It's a mercury tumbler switch.
这是水银拨动开关
If it moves even a little,
哪怕移♥动♥一点点
it will detonate the bomb.
都会启动炸♥弹♥
Okay, this officially sucks.
真♥他♥妈♥混账
I've been up for two days,
我已经在这待了两天了
staying so still.
完全静止不动
I can't do this anymore.
我已经抗不住了
Sure you can. We're gonna help you.
你一定可以的 我们会帮你的
I don't deserve to live. I'm sorry.
我不配活着 对不起
Julie, I'm so sorry.
朱莉 真的对不起
The man with the motion-sensitive detonator is sobbing.
那个绑着动作感应炸♥弹♥的男人在哭
Get out of here, Cameron. Sorry, cupcake,
快出去 卡梅伦 不 亲爱你
not without you.
要走一起走
Please. Cameron, you're smart.
拜托了 卡梅伦你很聪明
You can figure out how do defuse this.
你一定可以拆除这个炸♥弹♥
I harvest the memories of the dead.
我是很会收集死人的记忆
This requires a completely different skill set.
但这个要求的是完全不同的能力
In the stitch, you said you heard
思想追踪时 你说过你听到了
cell phone tones?
按键的声音
Yes.
是的
Yes, five... five of them.
对 五按了五次
What are you doing? Being someone with temporal dysplasia.
你在干嘛 和有情绪感官有缺陷的人在一起
Listen.
听
Cell phone. Here.
电♥话♥ 给
Okay.
好
It's 5-8-5-4-3.
是58543
Of course.
对 是的
No!
不
Oh.
天哪
It spelled "Julie."
拼出来是朱莉
Police!
警♥察♥
Easy, Detective.
冷静 探长
We're the good guys.
我们是好人
I was... there was... I was holding the thing...
我在有我在拿着什么东西
Looks like it's all clear.
好像都弄清楚了
Okay, Miss Clark, what the hell really happened in there?
克拉克小姐 这他妈的到底怎么回事
I told you. We were studying.
已经告诉你了 我们正在学习
We heard a noise in the basement and we checked it out.
突然听到地下室有响声 我们就下来查看了
And then defused a bomb? It's actually not that hard to do
然后就拆除了炸♥弹♥ 其实只要你找到诀窍
once you figure out a few ba... Shut up.
也没那么难 闭嘴
Fine, you two want to play?
你们俩想玩玩
That's fine. We'll play.
好 我们就玩玩
You're under arrest. No, they're not.
你们被捕了 不 他们没有
N.S.A.?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Ish.
下属部门
We did everything we were supposed to do.
我们做了应该做的事
We found the bombs, saved who knows how many people?
我们找到了炸♥弹♥ 救了鬼知道到底多少人
The agency probably thinks we're superstars.
组织可能要把我们当做大明星了
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表