剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Man, some of the posts on Vanessa's show.
天呐 有些在瓦内萨视频下的评论
People get nasty when her predictions don't come true.
当她的预测不准确的时候 他们变得很生气
Pissed enough to kill her?
气得恨不得杀了她
"You lying bitch.
"你个撒谎的婊♥子♥
"I flew out to Miami to surprise my boyfriend like you said,
我像你说得那样飞去迈阿密给我男朋友一个惊喜
"And found him in bed with my sister. Please die."
只发现他和我的妹妹在床上 去死"
That's from N.J. In Los Angeles.
那是来自洛杉矶的N.J.
Okay, ready or not... Meet the parents outfit number one.
好的 无论你准备好了没来看下见父母一号♥装扮
You look like a librarian.
你看起来就像是个图书管♥理♥员♥
You said not to show too much skin.
你说的不能太暴露
I didn't say not to show any.
我也没说一点都不要露啊
Outfit number two it is.
那么见父母二号♥装扮
I can help with the buttons.
我可以帮你解纽扣的
No, my folks will freak.
不 我爹妈会吓坏了的
Linus, what do you want from me?
莱纳斯 你到底想要我怎么样
Maybe dress more like
或者你穿得只要不像
someone my parents won't have a coronary meeting.
会在见面的时候就把我父母吓出病来就好
I am at all times myself.
我就要穿的像我自己不好吗
Of course, but maybe you could just show them 10% of yourself.
当然 但是你也可以只展现出百分之十的自己
Look at this 10%.
看看这百分之十
It's a good 10%.
这是好的百分之十
I can't believe anyone would want to hurt her.
我简直不敢相信会有人想伤害她
Vanessa had such a big heart.
瓦内萨那么心胸宽广
She was pure light,
她是纯洁之光
but she did see a darkness coming.
但是她也预见了即将到来的黑暗
You mean sensed it
你是指用一种
in a poetic, allegorical way?
诗意的 寓言式的方式感知到的
No, she saw it.
不 她看到了
Here in the studio.
就在这间摄影棚
I said we could move spaces, but we were stuck in our contract.
我提议我们可以换个地方 但是我们又为我们合同所限
She saw the darkness,
她看到了黑暗
and now she's gone.
而她现在离开了人世
A doubter.
怀疑论者
Do you ever get a "Bad vibe"?
你就从来没有过不祥预感吗
Something that makes your hair stand on end?
那种让你头发直立的感觉
My hair's always like this.
我头发一直就是这样直立的
We all have natural intuition.
我们都有天然的直觉
People like me and Vanessa just have more of it.
我和瓦内萨这样的人有更多而已
So the "Darkness" She spoke about, was she specific?
那么她所说的黑暗 她是特指某件事吗
Our visions, premonitions,
我们的灵视 或者说预感
however you want to call it, they're not always literal.
随便你怎么叫吧 它们并不都是文字性的
Like a fire for instance, it could represent...
那比如说火焰 它代表
Anger, tension.
愤怒 紧张
You're struggling with a decision.
你在为一个决定而纠结
You need to know yourself
你需要先了解你自己
before you can share your life with anyone.
然后再决定与其他人共度一生
You have a very sensitive heart.
你有非常敏感的心灵
You need to protect it.
你需要好好保护它
Here, take this.
给 拿着这个
It will keep you safe.
它会保护你的
I will do that.
我会的
We're very sorry about your friend.
我们很为你朋友感到遗憾
Of course I'm sorry, too, but that woman is a whack-a-doodle.
当然我也深表遗憾 但是那女人完全是在疯言疯语
Oh, so when something isn't explained by science,
噢 所以一旦有什么东西不能用科学解释
you immediately think it's nuts.
你就立马认为那是发疯
She gave me a rock.
她给了我块石头
She knew about your heart.
她还了解你的心灵(心脏)
In the most general terms.
全是泛泛之词
You're a person of science, okay?
你是个科学人士 好吗
You're not supposed to believe in magic.
你不应该信魔法啊
Science is just magic that's been explained.
科学不过是得到解释了的魔法而已
What, you trying to spook me? Yeah, I'm so scared...
干嘛 你要吓我吗 艾玛 我好怕怕啊
I saw that happen in Vanessa's memory.
我在瓦内萨的记忆中也看到这一幕了
What? That light sparking.
什么 那个火花闪光
She had a premonition. It's a coincidence.
她当时是预感 那只是巧合
That's her. The woman who was strangled.
就是她 她就是那个被掐死的女人
She looks damn good, considering.
就目前而已 她看上去可是相当的好
I guess Vanessa didn't witness her murder after all.
我猜瓦内萨根本没看到她的被害
Unless she did see it,
除非她确实看到了
and it just hasn't happened yet.
只不过它还没发生而已
We're just both so shocked about Vanessa.
我们都为瓦内萨的事情感到震惊
Terrible. Devastating.
太可怕了 真是毁灭性的
She's the whole reason behind my event tonight.
她是支撑我今晚活动的唯一理由
I'm making a big splash to launch my brand.
我准备搞一个轰动性的产品发布
Ah, congratulations.
哇 恭喜
I thought about canceling, but I'm trying to stay positive
我想过要取消 但是我尽量保持乐观
and keep the energy clear. It's what she would have wanted.
保持能量场纯净 这是她一直希望我做的
So Vanessa did readings for you?
所以瓦内萨为你做过预测
All the time. She was so inspiring.
一直都是 她真的很启发我的灵感
Just wondering if she predicted any trouble for you.
我有点好奇她有没有为你预测过麻烦
We're thinking about shooting a show here,
我们在考虑在这里拍一个秀
and word is things can get pretty intense.
而有传言说事情弄得很紧张
The owner Rick Hauser.
因为这儿的所有人里克·霍瑟
Make sure you read the fine print on your contract.
你们一定要仔细阅读合同细则
So, like, once you take his startup money,
那么 就是说 一旦你接受了他的启动资金
he owns you for life?
就永远属于他了
Exactly. I've been busting my ass, making a name for myself.
没错 我一直拼命工作 建立自己的声望
I'm finally ready to fly,
等我终于可以展翅飞翔了
and he's like a giant weight tying me down.
他就像个巨大的累赘一样扯着我
Has he ever threatened you?
他威胁过你吗
To ride my coattails and suck me dry?
要借我的名声把我榨干么
Absolutely.
那是肯定
Listen, I've got a million things to do before tonight.
听着 今晚之前我还有一大堆事情要做
A lot of pretty people will be there. You guys should come.
很多俊男美女都会出席 你们也该来参加
We'll be there. Yeah.
我们会的
Couldn't resist.
实在没忍♥住
We'll be there?
我们真去啊
If her murder is supposed
如果她注定今晚被杀
to happen tonight, maybe we can stop it.
或许我们能阻止那发生
Oh, and for a second I thought you weren't gonna make any sense.
噢 有那么一瞬我还以为你不打算讲任何逻辑了呢
Don't be afraid.
别担心
Sometimes the future seems daunting.
有时候未来似乎令人怯步
So many choices and decisions,
我们面对太多选择与决定
but surround yourself with people you love,
但请身处爱你的人身边
listen to your heart,
聆听你内心的声音
and keep on creating your own happily ever after.
坚持创造属于你自己的幸福快乐到永远
Good story? They all end the same.
故事不错 它们结局都一样
The girl marries the prince.
女孩嫁给了王子
And they live happily ever after.
他们从此幸福地生活在一起
I don't want to get married.
我不想嫁人
You don't have to.
你不是一定要嫁人
You don't have to do anything you don't want to.
你不必做任何你不想做的事情
But I want to know what happy is.
但我想知道什么是幸福
You are a very smart girl,
你是个非常聪明的孩子
and you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to,
而且你能够实现任何你决意要实现的事情
just like your mother. And someday, you might find someone
就像你妈妈一样 总有一天 你会找到
that you love who loves you back.
那个你爱他他也爱你的人
You haven't.
你就没找到
I did.
我找到过
Once.
一次
And I might again.
而我也可能再次找到
Who knows what the future will bring?
谁知道未来会带给我们什么呢
Kirsten, earth to Kirsten.
克里斯汀 回魂 克里斯汀
Hey. How was your run?
嗨 跑步跑得如何
It was pretty weird, actually. Someone was following me.
说实话 很奇怪 有人在跟踪我
Should I be jealous?
我应该吃醋么
It was an S.U.V.
是辆SUV
Did you see the driver?
你看见司机了吗
He sped away. That is weird.
他加速跑了 那是很奇怪
It made me wonder actually
这让我觉着是不是
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表