剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
You're just a rock.
你只是一块石头而已
A rock moving around in the middle of my back, but just a rock.
在我背上爬来爬去的石头 石头而已
Okay, now take a deep breath.
好吧 深吸一口气
And just relax and keep moving.
放轻松 继续爬
Okay.
好
Just a few more feet.
就差一点点了
Okay, Camille, you're under the medical bay.
好 卡米尔 你现在已经在医疗库底下了
There should be an access panel to the right.
在你右手边应该会有个盖板
Camille?
卡米尔
Are you okay?
你没事吧
If the CSP-21 germ doesn't do me in,
就算CSP-21病毒没染上
I'm pretty sure rat-induced nightmares will.
得鼠疫也够要命的
I'll run Dr. Barmal's blood sample.
我去分♥析♥下巴莫尔医生的血样
How long do you need?
你要花多久
Twenty-five minutes for the centrifuge,
离心分离要二十五分钟
another ten to test her CBC count.
全血检查要再花十分钟
Every minute counts.
要争分夺秒
Rat.
你还怕耗子
If you cooked it, it could feed a family.
如果你把那家伙炖了 包准能喂饱一家人
It was huge.
那耗子可大了
I've input the antiviral formula into the quantum computer.
我已经把那抗体公式输入量子计算机里了
By factoring in Barmal's blood analysis...
把巴莫尔血样分♥析♥结果算进去
How the serum affected her immune system...
还有血清对她免疫系统的影响
The computer may be able to detect why it failed.
计算机应该能查出公式出错的原因
And then what?
然后呢
Maybe Barmal was close.
巴莫尔可能接近答案了
If she made a small miscalculation in her research,
要是她在研究中犯的只是个小小的误算
the computer could possibly pick it up and point us to a cure.
那计算机就能很快查出来 好让我们制♥作♥解药
It's a long shot. Not necessarily.
希望不大 不一定
Dr. Barmal spent two years of her life working on this.
巴莫尔医生在这上面已经研究了两年了
Maybe she was on the right track.
可能她研究的方向没错
Now we wait.
现在只有等待了
Hey, you.
嘿 那谁
Boy, you don't look so hot. Neither do you.
伙计 你看起来一点都不热(帅)了 你也是
Well, just between us,
你我知道就好
I think I might be coming down with something.
我想我也要发病了
Can I get you anything?
我能给你拿点什么吗
More water or just a shoulder to rest your head?
来点水或借你个肩膀躺
I wouldn't mind a shoulder.
那就借个肩膀吧
Okay.
来吧
This is nice. Yeah.
感觉真好 嗯
It'd be nicer if there wasn't rat poop on your shirt.
你衬衫上要是没有老鼠屎就更好了
What? Shut up! Where?
什么 闭嘴 在哪儿
Just kidding.
开个玩笑
That's so not funny.
这可一点都不好玩
Damn rat nearly gave me a heart attack.
该死的老鼠差点给我吓出心脏病来
Your forehead's on fire.
你额头真热
Are you scared?
你害怕么
Yes.
害怕
Me, too.
我也是
Okay, the results are in.
好了 结果出来了
And?
然后呢
It doesn't make any sense. What doesn't?
不应该是这样啊 什么意思
Barmal designed her serum to
巴莫尔研制的血清是来
block the virus from entering human blood cells.
阻止病毒进入人体血液细胞
So where did she go wrong? She didn't. That's the problem.
那么她哪里搞错了 并没有 这才是问题
Her formula is correct.
她的公式是对的
Chemically speaking, it should have been the cure.
从化学角度讲 它应该就是解药
Then why'd she still get sick?
那她怎么还会生病
Because despite what this
因为除了
multi-million dollar supercomputer says,
这价值几百万美元的超级计算机说的
Dr. Barmal missed something.
巴莫尔博士漏掉了一些东西
So now what?
那现在怎么办
If there's someone you want to say goodbye to...
如果你有什么人要告别的话
Now's the time.
就是现在了
Aren't you going to call your fiance?
你不要打给你的未婚夫吗
He's not my fiance. We're not engaged.
他不是我的未婚夫 我们还没订婚呢
But he proposed.
但他求过婚了
Yeah, and I never gave him an answer.
对啊 不过我没给他回复
What did Barmal miss?
巴莫尔到底漏掉了什么
Well...
这个嘛
Clearly this is none of my business,
显然这不关我的事
but seeing that this may be the last fight we ever have...
但看起来这可能是我们最后的挣扎了
It's not like I was hiding this from you.
这并不像是我有意要瞒着你
No, but friends occasionally
不 但是通常
tell each other things about their lives,
朋友之间都会告诉对方
you know, like getting a parking ticket or jury duty
他们的生活 比如吃了罚单或者去做义务陪审团
or a marriage proposal.
或者求婚这种事
Liam asked me a question which I haven't answered yet.
利亚姆 问了一个我自己还没有答案的问题
Therefore, there was nothing for me to report.
所以啊 并没有什么要汇报的
Anyway, whether or not you decide to marry Liam,
不管怎样 你要不要嫁给利亚姆
you should probably call him.
你都应该给他回电♥话♥的
You know what? Let me be clear. I have no intention of dying.
你知道么 我直说好了 我还没打算等死呢
Not like this. So I'm not calling anybody.
不是这样的 所以我是不会打电♥话♥的
Hello.
你好
Hey, ma.
嘿 妈
Linus, where are you? What's wrong?
莱纳斯 你在哪 怎么了
Nothing. I'm just at work.
没什么 我就是在工作
Samir. It's Linus from the office. Something's wrong.
萨米尔 莱纳斯从办公室打来的 出事了
Everything is okay, ma.
妈 一切都好
You're in trouble, aren't you?
你惹上麻烦了 是不是
No, baba. You got fired?
不是的 爸 你被炒了
No. I can't call you guys just to say hello?
也不是 我就不能打个电♥话♥问问好么
But you said we can't call you at the office.
但是你说在办公室时不能给你打电♥话♥
You can't. Unless it's an emergency.
对 是不能 除非是紧急情况
Benjamin, if you're there, can you pick up?
本杰明 你要是在的话 能不能接个电♥话♥
Benjamin?
本杰明
I'm calling you to say...
我来电♥话♥是想说
What I want you to know is that I'm sorry
我想让你知道的是
that I wasn't around for you more and...
我很抱歉没能多陪你
Are you there?
你在吗
Dr. Goodkin.
古德金博士
Dr. Goodkin here too.
我也是古德金博士
I'm running into a meeting.
我还有会要开
So whoever this is, kindly get to the point.
所以无论是谁 请挑重点说
It's me, ma. Cameron, your son.
妈 是我 卡梅伦 你儿子
Nigel, it's my son. I'll be in, in a moment.
奈杰尔 是我儿子 我过一会就进去
How are you feeling, Cam?
儿子 你最近怎么样
I'm fine.
还好
I just felt like calling.
就是想给你打电♥话♥了
You keeping up with your medication?
你有坚持吃药么
I'm not a kid anymore, ma. I can take care of myself.
妈 我不是小孩子了 我能照顾好自己
I just wanted to say that
我只是想告诉你们
I love you both very much.
我非常爱你们
I knew something was wrong.
我就知道有什么不对劲
So what is the problem, son?
儿子 怎么回事
Whatever it is, we love you, and we can get through it together.
不管怎样 我们都爱你 我们可以一起共渡难关
I want you to know that I'm sorry about what I said
我想告诉你的是
to you before you redeployed.
我很抱歉在你调离前对你说的那些话
I do understand your
我比你想的
responsibility to the guys more than you know.
更理解你对这些人的责任
Everything okay with your government tinker-toys
工作上和你那政♥府♥的小玩具还好吧
Or whatever it is you're working on?
还是管他什么呢
Do we really have to do this now?
非要现在说这些吗
No, I suppose not.
不 我并不想
I don't want you hanging up on me again like last time.
我可不想你像上次那样挂我电♥话♥
Look, I'm sorry about that, okay? I really am.
上次真的很抱歉 真的
It's just you gave up a coveted research position at MIT,
只是你放弃了你在麻省理工梦寐以求的
a position of a lifetime. Lifetime...
一个终身研究职位 终身
I'm calling because I'm...
我打电♥话♥来就是因为
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表