剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
I'm bouncing!
我要弹出了
You still had time. Why did you bounce?
你还有时间啊 为什么弹出了
Devon looked at me and talked to me.
德文看着我跟我说话了
Wait a second.
等一下
That dead guy talked to you, in his memory?
那个死人在他的记忆里跟你说话了
Yeah, yeah, he said that I shouldn't try to stop him.
是的 他跟我说我别想阻止他
And then, he grabbed Kelli.
然后 他就抓住了凯利
Everyone who's freaked out, say "Me." Me!
被吓到的跟我一起说 "我" 我
It was a phantasmic memory anomaly.
那是个异常的闪回记忆
Yes, it's a PMA. Of course.
对 是个闪回记忆
Now, in "Human," Please.
请说人话 谢谢
A phantom memory. A distortion.
一个幻象记忆 一个扭曲的印象
What you saw didn't really happen.
你看到的并不是真实发生的
He was thinking that thought, and then, in his mind,
他想着那个想法 然后在他的脑海里
it got encoded as a direct comment to himself.
他就被编码成了一个对自己直接的评价了
But it appears as if you saw him. Maybe.
但是看上去像是你看见他了 也许吧
Okay, focus, people. You said that he grabbed her.
好 注意力集中一下 你说他抓住他了
Could you tell if he killed her?
你看见他是否杀害她了吗
No.
没看见
The body you saw in the room? I don't know if it was Kelli's.
那你说你在那个房♥间看见尸体了 我不知道那是否是凯利的尸体
I couldn't even tell where it was.
我甚至都不知道那是在哪儿
Devon's house? The police
是德文的住♥宅♥吗 警♥察♥
were all over that. They didn't find anything.
把那里翻了个遍 他们什么都没发现
Well, maybe they missed something.
有可能他们漏掉什么了
I'll call Fisher and get a
我来打电♥话♥给费舍尔 问他要一份
copy of the report from the first responders.
当时急救人员报告的复印件
In the meantime, go check it out.
同时 你们安排人去他家看看
Holy crapenstein.
我了个大去
Talk about your good, old-fashioned nightmare fuel.
你是说你那个老式的噩梦源泉吧
Talk about the perfect place for my Halloween party.
我万圣节派对在这里举办就太完美了
Oh, seriously? We have a job to do.
不是吧 我们有任务在身的
As do I. Look, according to public records,
我也一样 根据国家档案
the place is completely paid off and freshly ownerless.
这栋房♥子贷款全部结清了 而且其主人刚刚死亡
As soon as Devon's death becomes public,
一旦国家相关部门得知德文死亡的消息
the whole kit and kaboodle will be grabbed up by the state.
整套房♥子和里面所有物品将收归国有
Okay, so? So, it's available.
好吧 所以呢 所以我们可以用
A girl is missing. You
一个姑娘失踪了
can't throw a party where her kidnapper lived.
你总不能在绑匪住的地方举办派对呀
Because? Because it's wrong on every level.
原因呢 因为于情于理都不通
I think there's a gray area where it's a wee bit right.
有一个灰色地带让我感觉我的想法有一丁点道理
All right. Does anything you see out here,
好了 你看看外面这些东西有没有
match what you saw in the stitch?
跟你在做思想调查时看见的相同
No.
没
Um, there's someone in the house.
屋子里有人
I didn't see anything.
我刚刚没看见啊
I did.
我明明看见了
Hello?
有人吗
Did it strike anyone else as odd that the door was unlocked?
你们其他人有没有奇怪这个门没锁
Should we be worried?
我们应该担心吗
Answer the second question first.
第二个问题先回答
Kirsten, the cops already searched the place.
克里斯汀 警♥察♥已经搜过这个地方了
I saw someone upstairs.
我看见楼上有人
And she's going upstairs.
她现在上楼去了
Bro, this place give you the creeps?
兄弟 你不感觉这个地方让人毛骨悚然吗
Yeah, it would creep me out even if it wasn't the domain
嗯 即使这不是绑匪和杀人嫌疑犯的住所
of a kidnapper and possible killer.
这地方也会吓到我
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Okay, the punch bowl goes there. Zed the zombie's out there...
好 潘趣酒放在那边 僵尸道具杰德放在另一边
Still wrong. Check the basement.
感觉还是不对 你们俩去检查下地下室
For what? Bodies.
看什么呢 尸体呀
Why don't you go check out the basement?
为什么你不去检查地下室
Yeah, why don't you go check out what
是呀 为什么你不去检查
is probably the most awful basement in the universe?
那个可能是宇宙上最恐怖的地下室
I would,
我打算去的
but I've gotta go upstairs.
但是我要去楼上看看
This is so perfect.
真是太完美了
I thought I saw someone.
我以为我看见有人了
It was just the curtain. Yeah, I guess.
只是窗帘吧 嗯 我猜也是
You coming?
你一起来吗
Do you feel that?
你能感觉到吗
Feel what?
感觉什么
Like a... presence.
就像 鬼魂
Wh... what kind of presence?
什么类型的鬼魂
The watching kind.
就像在盯着我们似的
So, I checked downstairs.
好了 楼下我检查过了
There was nobody there. Get it? "No body."
那边没人 明白没 "没有尸体"
Come on, these are the jokes, people.
别这样 只是玩笑而已 大家伙儿
No one's up here.
楼上没发现人
So, the house is empty.
所以 这个房♥子是空的
She doesn't look convinced.
她看起来不是很相信
She feels a presence.
她感觉有鬼魂
I thought you don't do scared.
我以为你不会感到害怕
I don't. I'm doing intrigued.
我是不害怕啊 但是我好奇呀
And on that note...
关于这一点
I don't get it. Devon's online profile.
我不明白 从德文的网络个人简介上看
He doesn't seem like a killer.
他看起来不像是杀人犯
He did well in school. He never got in trouble.
他在学校表现很好 从不惹是生非
He kept to himself, doesn't have many friends.
他避免交际 没什么朋友
Sounds like a leggy blonde I know.
听起来像我认识一长腿金发美女哎
Care for an "Eye d'oeuvre"?
来一个"眼珠拼盘"吗
Eye d'oeuvre? Yeah, they're for the party.
眼珠拼盘 嗯 为派对准备的
It's mozzarella, a little black olive,
这是用马苏里拉奶酪做成的 加了一点黑橄榄
and a touch of food coloring for that creepy, bloodshot look.
和一点食物色素看起来就恐怖了 充满血丝
Are you seriously going ahead with the party?
你还打算真举办派对呀
Uh, funny story. I may have accidentally
说来有趣 我可能不经意间
told a couple of people about finding Devon's house,
跟几个人说过找到了德文的房♥子
and then, one of them
然后 其中那个一个人
may have group chatted the address.
可能在群聊的时候说出了地址
Come on, it'll be fine. It's just one night.
拜托 没事的 只是借用一个晚上
And besides, the whole
而且 在收归国有之前
place is in limbo until the state claims it.
那整个地方一直都是空着的
What's the worst that could happen?
也不会发生什么最坏的事情啊
Hi, Linus. Did you know
你好 莱纳斯 你知道
that Camille's going ahead with the party?
卡米尔打算继续举办派对的事情吗
Yeah. We're actually heading out
知道 其实我们现在正要出发
right now to pick up some more Halloween decorations.
去多买♥♥一些万圣节的装饰品
I know a guy who owns a prop house.
我认识一个道具店的老板
He's letting us borrow a coffin.
他答应借个棺材给我们
Are you seriously going along with this?
你真的赞成这个主意吗
Look, I know the whole house thing's a little weird. Yeah.
我说 我知道整套房♥子有点奇怪 对呀
But it is a party, right?
但是派对就是要这个效果 是吧
Are these eye d'oeuvres?
这些事眼珠拼盘吗
Mmm. Mmm. You got nachos?
你有玉米片吗
I only have eyes for you.
我只准备了这个眼珠拼盘
Anyways, we should get going.
不管了 我们要出发了
My friend said he'll kill me if we're late.
我朋友说如果我们迟到了他会杀了我的
Well, if he does, we can break in that coffin.
如果他杀了你 我们正好可以用上那个棺材了
Later, roomie.
待会见 室友
See ya.
回见
Who's there?
谁在那
I know you have no concept of time,
我知道你没有时间观念
but do you have any idea what time it is?
但是你就不知道现在几点了吗
Devon was at my house.
德文刚刚出现在我家门口了
Kirsten... No, I'm serious.
克里斯汀 不是 我说真的
He was outside. He was outside, he was staring at me,
他就在外面 他就在外面盯着我看
and then he was just... he was gone like a ghost.
然后他就 他就像幽灵一样消失了
A ghost?
幽灵
I know. I know. It's ridiculous. Devon's dead.
我知道 我知道这很荒谬 德文死了
Have you got any chocolate hazelnut spread?
你有榛子巧克力酱吗
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表