剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
She was near the hot tub with Bentley.
热水浴那天她就在布兰特利身边
Yeah, this is Sadie Morton.
没错 她是萨蒂·莫顿
She works at a high-end spa in Beverly Hills.
在比佛利山庄的一家高级水疗馆工作
I'm pushing her "Deets" Out to everyone right now.
我现在把她的情况发给你们
Oh hey! K's got a hot dinner tonight.
看来克莉丝汀今晚有人约哦
We're in the middle of a case.
我们还在查案子
Cameron, how long until the refractory period is up?
卡梅伦 修复期还有多久
Six hours. So we'll call you if we need you.
六小时 我们需要你的时候会打给你的
Right, Maggie?
对吧 麦琪
Make sure that you can be reached.
保证能联♥系♥到你就行
Cameron, why don't you go see
卡梅伦 不如你去看看
what you can find out about Sadie Morton?
能不能查到萨蒂·莫顿的更多信息
Where are you going? I was coming with you.
你要干什么 跟着你
I don't need any help. I'll keep you company.
我不用别人帮忙 只是跟你做个伴
Dude I... I've never been to a spa before.
兄弟 我之前从来没做过水疗
Fine. All right.
好吧 太好了
We can get mani-pedis.
我们可以一边修手指甲一边修脚趾甲了
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
We'll call you if we need you.
我们需要你的时候会打给你的
Enjoy your dinner with Liam,
享受和利亚姆的烛光晚餐吧
just don't show up wearing that.
别穿这一身去就行了
Liam?
利亚姆
Hey.
嘿
Look at you.
看看你现在的样子
Look at you.
看看你那样子
Aren't we going out?
我们不出去吗
Well I thought so, but I went to take a shower,
我原本是这么计划的 但我去洗了个澡
and there was no hot water.
结果发现没有热水
Yeah. I need to get the heater fixed.
是啊 热水器得找人来修了
Not anymore. I fixed it.
不用了 我修好了
Really?
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Then I figured I would whip up some dinner,
我想我们应该出去买♥♥点吃的
and we could hang here.
然后回来吃
Oh.
哦
Unless you'd rather go out.
除非你想出去吃
You know, it's um...
其实我
It's just that I bought all this stuff for tonight.
这是我为今晚买♥♥的东西
This is for you.
买♥♥给你的
Okay, thanks so much,
好吧 非常感谢
but I can't accept this.
但我不能接受
This is too expensive.
太贵重了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, of course. Why?
当然没事 干嘛这么问
The clothes, the makeup.
你今天的衣服啊 妆容啊
You usually keep it... simple.
你平常都一切从简的
Mm. Yeah, I had a weird day at work,
是啊 我今天工作的时候遇到些怪事
and I think it's affecting me.
我觉得好像收到了影响
What are you doing for work these days?
那你这几天工作都干嘛了
Oh, you know me.
你知道的
Just geek computer stuff.
就是弄电脑上的东西啊
It pays the bills.
这样才能填补生活开销
Well, you're home now.
你现在到家了
Relax.
放松点
I've missed you.
我很想你
And I know in your way you've missed me, too.
我知道你也很想我
# I can feel #
# 我感受到 #
# It all rushing back in #
# 爱意袭来 #
I asked you to find out about Liam,
我要求你查清利亚姆的底细
not make sure Kirsten could spend more time with him.
不是让你给克莉丝汀和他创造在一起的机会
Look, I did the requested snooping.
听我说 我按你说的打探过了
I searched the Internet, I even scoured the deep web,
我在网上也搜索过 甚至连高级网络我都扫荡了一遍
Liam Granger, totally clean.
完全没有利亚姆·格兰杰的记录
There are no red flags.
一丝劣迹都没有
This guy is like the
这家伙就像是
lovechild between Brad pitt and mother Teresa.
布拉德·皮特和特蕾莎修女生出来的孩子
I checked his junk, I...
我检查过他那堆破烂(老二)
Looked through his personal items,
搜查过他的私人物品
and I got you some photos.
这是我给你找的照片
The point is, if Kirsten wasn't
问题在于 如果克莉丝汀不跟他约会
dating Liam, I'd be all over him.
我可要爱上他了
Oh! Yes?
对了 什么事
Can we switch gears for a second and talk about my...
我们能不能换一个模式 谈谈我的
No. Okay.
不行 好吧
Okay great, we'll see you this afternoon.
好的 今天下午见
Hello, gentlemen.
两位好
I'm sorry, we're only seeing women right now.
很抱歉 我们这里只接待女性顾客
Awesome.
太好了
Actually, we need to talk to Sadie Morton.
实际上我们是想找萨蒂·莫顿谈谈
May I ask what it's regarding?
我能问一下谈什么吗
We are here on official business.
我们有公务在身
She's with a client right now.
她在谈客户
Would you like to wait for her in the harmony room?
二位到调节室等她好吗
It's out and to the right.
出门右转就是
Thank you.
谢谢
Where did you get that?
你从哪拿的
Comic-con.
动漫展啊
Imperial police.
帝国警署
Linus? Yeah?
莱纳斯 怎么了
Why does a girl trust a guy
为什么会有女孩愿意相信
Why does a girl trust a guy
为什么女生会相信
who disappears for two years
一个消失了两年
and then suddenly reappears?
然后又重新出现的家伙
You're asking me?
你在问我么
I don't know, you and Camille
不行么 你和卡米尔
kind of sort of had that thing.
也差不多算是那种关系
Kind of sort of clearly doesn't make
差不多算是显然不代表
me an expert on women.
我就变成女性问题专家了
Hi. Oh! Hi.
你好 – 噢 你好
Um, we're um...
呃 我们是
With the police. I know.
警方的人 我知道
We need to ask you a few questions about Bentley Miller.
关于布兰特利·米勒 我们有几个问题要问你
It's so sad.
这件事太伤心了
I can't believe Bents is gone.
我还是不能相信小布不在了
Her mom called me. It's just awful.
她妈妈打电♥话♥告诉我的 那太可怕了
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪儿
Wait, you think I killed her?
等一下 你认为我杀了她
I think the two of you broke
我认为你们两个人闯入他人房♥屋
into people's houses and stole from them.
并且偷了屋里的东西
Oh my...
噢 天呐
Am I under arrest?
我现在是被捕了么
Depends how the next few minutes go, ma'am.
女士 这取决于接下来的几分钟我们谈的怎么样
I'm the bad cop in this relationship.
这段关系里我是个坏警♥察♥
Okay, we called it "House sitting"...
好吧 我们称之为”房♥屋保姆”
breaking into houses to party.
闯入别人房♥屋里开派对
But we only did it when people we out of town.
但是我们只是在房♥主不在的时候这么做
We never hurt anyone.
我们从来没伤害过任何人
And you stole from them.
然后你们还偷他们的东西
No! No. At least I didn't.
没有 没有 至少我没有
We just wanted to know how
我们只是想体验一下
it felt like to have everything we wanted,
想要的东西都有的感觉是怎样的
even if it was just for a little bit.
哪怕只是一小会儿
Only thing is, Bentley got greedy.
唯一的问题是 布兰特利越来越贪婪
I gave Bentley the info on who was gonna be
我告诉布兰特利谁家要出城
out of town, and she disarmed the alarm systems.
然后她来解除警报系统
I have a lot of wealthy clients here.
我们这儿有很多有钱的客人
Did you break into Joe and Suzanne Parks' house?
你们是不是也闯进了乔和苏珊娜·帕克斯的家
Yes. We were partying and Mr. Parks came home.
是的 我们正开派对呢 然后帕克斯先生回家来了
We got out of there, but Bentley couldn't.
我们赶紧离开了那里 但是布兰特利没能走掉
She was trapped inside there with him for hours.
她被困在里面 跟他一起呆了好几个小时
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表