剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
and... Grapes. Yum.
还有 葡萄 好吃极了
Well then why did you call him "Lance"?
那你为什么叫他"兰斯"
What do you think of the fig marmalade?
你觉得无花果酱味道怎么样
It's figgy. Mmhmm.
无花果味儿很足 嗯
Why don't you like Liam?
你为什么不喜欢利亚姆呢
Who said I don't like Liam?
谁说我不喜欢利亚姆
You referred to him as something you do
你提及他的口气
to a boil on a person's neck.
就像你说到别人脖子上的一个水泡一样
Mm-hmm. Refill?
是嘛 再来点儿吗
Somebody's jealous!
有人吃醋了哎
Dude... okay.
兄弟 好吧
The guy has been gone for two years
这个家伙消失了两年
and just randomly shows up out of the blue, okay?
然后突然间又出现了
I'm worried. I don't want Kirsten to get hurt.
我只是有点担心 我不希望克莉丝汀受到伤害
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait.
哇哦 哇哦 等一下
Do you think Liam is one of those guys?
你觉得利亚姆是那样的人吗
Dude! He's perfect.
哥们儿 他太完美了
He's got this, you know, perfect smile, and his...
他有完美的笑容 还有
Perfect abs.
完美的腹肌
Wait, you saw his abs?
等等 你见过他的腹肌
And he's this total do-gooder,
而且他是个绝对的善行者
just dedicated to saving the planet. Did I mention that?
会为拯救地球而献身 我没有提到过这点吗
Wait, wait. Back up, back up.
等等 等等 往回说一点儿
You saw his abs?
你见过他的腹肌
It's this total like...
那简直就像是
Greek God six-pack thing.
希腊雕塑般的六块腹肌
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, you should be worried.
你的确应该担心
Okay, and who has time to research
而且谁会有空一边研究
social and cultural phenomena around the world and work out?
全球各地的社会文化现象 一边还能健身呢
Well what does the Internet say about him?
网上能查到他什么吗
I didn't check. I don't want to be one of those guys.
我没有去查 我不愿意像那些人一样
Well, good thing for you, I am.
好消息是 我就是那些人
What's his last name? Granger. Liam Granger.
他姓什么 格兰杰 利亚姆·格兰杰
What?
怎么了
Oh. Oh this... is not good.
噢 这个 不太妙
I knew it. Tell me... no, don't.
我就知道 告诉我 不 别告诉我
Ah! Okay, tell me.
啊 好吧 告诉我吧
It's all true. Liam is perfect.
那些事都是真的 利亚姆的确完美无缺
Liam is perfect.
利亚姆的确是完美无缺
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Oh! That's our saffron-infused rice.
噢 我们的番红花焗饭好了
Dude, screw the saffron. You know what we need?
哥们儿 别特么番红花了 你知道我们需要什么吗
To do 1,000 sit ups and start a foundation for starving children?
做一千个仰卧起坐 并且为饥饿儿童创建一个基金吗
No, we... we need a real bro night.
不 我们 我们需要一个真正的兄弟之夜
But this is real. This is faux bro.
但这就是啊 这是个假模假样的兄弟之夜
We need real bro!
我们需要一个真正的
No.
不是吧
No way.
不可能吧
The boots? For me? From you?
那双靴子 给我的 你送的
Shut up!
别逗了
You said you wanted them.
你说过你想要
Well, want them? I want to marry them,
想要 我简直想要嫁给它们
but they're way way too expensive.
但它们实在太贵了
I can't. Don't worry.
我不能要 别担心
Liam fixed the water heater,
利亚姆修好了热水器
which saved us way more than those boots cost, so...
省下的钱可比这双靴子多多了 所以
Okay. I know you're not a hugger,
好吧 我知道你不习惯拥抱
but...
但
And you!
还有你
Thank you, handsome for the water heater and for making
太感谢你了 帅哥 不仅修好了热水器
Kirsten more awesome than she already... was?
还让克莉丝汀比她以前更棒了
Is? Are those fried cheesy rice balls?
或者比她一直以来都更棒 这是炸奶酪团子吗
Ignore cujo. Hand me your balls.
不要理那发狂的狗 递我一个团子
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Mr. Parks didn't kill Bentley.
帕克斯先生并没有杀了布兰特利
The dog was with her on Mulholland...
那个狗当时和她一起在穆赫兰道上
girl talk. I am so sorry.
闺蜜的悄悄话 我们失陪一下
Just one sec.
马上回来
Uh...
呃
Linus said Giorgio hates men,
莱纳斯说乔吉奥厌恶男性
that he barks like crazy around them.
一有男人靠近 它就叫的很凶
But in the stitch, the dog wasn't barking.
但在受害人意识中 那狗当时没有乱叫
So whoever was with Bentley, whoever killed her was a woman.
所以当时和布兰特利见面 杀害她的应该是个女性
Everything okay?
没什么事吧
No. Um...
没事
Camille and I work at... we work at a company
我和卡米尔在 一家公♥司♥上班
that creates video games, and I just realized
一家游戏公♥司♥ 我刚刚发现
there's a major glitch in one of the levels.
那游戏里的某一关出了点问题
Mr. Parks is not the right killer in the game.
游戏里 帕克斯先生并不是真凶
Ugh! And we have to go reprogram.
天啊 我们必须回去重新编程
Can dinner wait?
晚饭能晚点吃吗
You're going to leave me again?
你又想把我一个人留在这吗
It's just a game. It's a very important game.
只是游戏而已嘛 是个很重要的游戏
I will loop Cameron and Linus in.
我会联♥系♥卡梅伦和莱纳斯的
Ah. Seriously... I mean, these boots
说真的 有这鞋子
are just like... who needs a man?
谁管还有没有男友啊
Who needs a woman when you've got pizza,
当你有披萨啤酒 还有这个四千像素的液晶电视
beer, and a 4k L.E.D. TV?
谁还管有没有女友啊
Tell me again why I'm here?
所以为啥叫我过来
Because it's bro night, and you're our newest bro.
因为这是兄弟之夜 你又是我们新交的哥们
Um, how do you spell "Profoundly bad frickin' idea"?
你知道怎么写"相当糟糕作死的主意"这几个字吗
Just as it sounds. How do you know they're not home?
拼音拼出来呗 你怎么知道他们在不在家
I checked the motion sensors on the alarm system.
我黑进他们的防盗系统查了一下动作传感器
They're out.
他们都不在家
Okay, but even if you do find
好吧 即便你找到了
the gloves you saw the killer wearing,
凶手作案时戴的手套
what are you gonna do? It's inadmissible as evidence.
然后怎么办 这样得到的证据是用不了的
Until we tell Maggie where we found them,
我们就告诉麦琪证据在哪
then she gets a warrant and goes in and finds them...
然后她拿到搜查证后 把它找出来
Again...
再一次找出来
The gloves will both have Bentley's DNA
那手套上肯定会残留布兰特利
and the DNA of the killer on them.
以及凶手的DNA
They're the key to this.
这些证据是破案的关键
Okay, but speaking of key, what about the alarm?
好吧 话说回来 警报怎么办
It's a secure assist 200.
系统用的是安全协议200
I clocked it when I was here with Maggie.
早前和麦琪来的时候 我就注意到了
A notoriously easy to hack system.
想黑进去实在太简单了
How notoriously easy to hack do you think...
你说的简单到底是
Nevermind.
当我没说
Okay. Let's split up.
好了 咱们分开调查
I'll check the bedroom, you look down here.
我去调查卧室 你在这下面看看
Right.
好
Go, go! Pick up the health pack!
快快 去捡那个回血包啊
What are you doing? He's right there!
你玩的啥啊 他就站在那儿啊
Oh! No! Are you...
不 不是吧
that's absolutely incredible!
真是不敢相信
Best 27 out of 53? Bring it.
五十三盘定输赢咋样 放马过来
Yes.
太棒了
To bro night!
致兄弟之夜
Ain't nothing downstairs.
楼下什么也没查到
Check the drawers in the bedroom.
检查一下卧室的抽屉
I'm still in the closet.
我还在衣柜里
Not with Liam around you ain't.
和利亚姆在一起 说明你还不是(同性恋)
Who are you?
你是谁
I can explain, I think.
我可以解释的 大概吧
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Smartphone,
智能手♥机♥
not so smart home security system.
安保系统可就没那么智能了
Don't move.
别动
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表