剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
The Ed Clark case is closed.
艾德·克拉克的案子已经结了
Right, remember when I told you I couldn't wait
记住当时我告诉你
to prove you wrong about Ed's suicide?
我忍♥不住要向你证明你在艾德的自杀问题上是错的
Les Turner told me that Ed died trying to protect me.
莱斯·特纳告诉我艾德是为了保护我才死的
Turner? He's the director of the Stitchers Program.
特纳 他是思想调查计划的主管
Yeah, I know who Turner is. Who was Ed protecting you from?
当然 我知道特纳是谁 艾德保护你避免谁的伤害
He didn't say.
他没说
All right, I'll ask him, find out what he knows.
好吧 我会去问他的 看看他知道些什么
He's not exactly what you'd call accessible.
他貌似不是你想见就能见的吧
Lately, I've had his attention.
不久前 我已经引起了他的注意
Embrace your adventures with a positive energy
以一种正向的能量去接受你的磨砺
and the universe will reward you.
而后宇宙将给予你回报
Vanessa Sawyer, 24, self-proclaimed psychic.
瓦内萨 索耶 二十四岁 自称为灵媒师
She co-hosted an online show.
她和搭档一起主持一档网络节目
Gave advice, answered questions.
给予建议 回答问题
Hot mess in Reseda, you're involved in a competition,
"木犀草一团糟" 你被卷入一场竞争当中
but lack confidence.
但你缺乏信心
But the king of wands says
但是权杖国王牌表明
that you show potential. Believe in yourself.
你会展露你的潜能 相信你自己
Vanessa's co-host Jessica Barnes goes by the name Solaris.
瓦内萨称她的搭档主持杰西卡·巴恩斯为索拉里斯星
Of course she does. Solaris got back in town this morning
那是当然了 索拉里斯星今早回到了镇上
and discovered Vanessa's body at home.
在家里发现了瓦内萨的遗体
She was bludgeoned. With?
她遭受重击而死 用什么
A geode.
一块水晶
That is a big rock.
那真是好大的一块
Any suspects?
嫌疑人有吗
According to the police, there was no forced entry,
根据警方调查 没有强行闯入的痕迹
nothing stolen, so a robbery is unlikely.
没有被盗物品 所以排除了入室抢劫的可能
So she knew her killer.
所以她认识那个杀害她的人
But so far, no known enemies and no reported threats.
但目前为止 没有已知的仇敌或是收到过威胁勒索
Fisher is going to go to the
费舍尔马上要赶去
Dreamcatcher Studios where she produced the show.
她录制节目的追梦人工作室
Why don't we ask the psychic Solaris who killed her?
为什么我们不去问问索拉里斯星灵媒师是谁杀了她
Maybe she can tell us.
说不定她能告诉我们真♥相♥
Give us some stock tips, too.
还能透露我们些股票投资建议
I'd prefer a more scientific approach.
我宁愿选择一种更科学的调查方法
Yeah, stitching is basically talking to ghosts.
是啊 思想调查基本上就是在和鬼魂对话
Well, it is.
怎么 本来就是嘛
Blood pressure sensor online. All right,
血压传感器就绪 好的
stations, please.
请大家各就各位
Lights to 20%.
亮度降至百分之二十
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
都准备好了吗 没准备好可不能开始
Lifesci? Go.
生命体征检查 准备好了
Subbio? Good to go.
生物小组 准备好了
Engineering? Go.
工程小组 准备好了
Communications? Go. We're always a go.
通讯组 好了 我们哪回没准备好啊
Protocol, Linus. Protocols.
例行公事 莱纳斯 例行公事
Com check, Kirsten. One, two. I'm with you.
通讯测试 克里斯汀 一 二 听到了
Something here doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick.
这案件些说不通的地方 让我们来戳穿它吧
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
根据我的指令开始连接
In three, two, one...
三 二 一
Mark.
开始
Um, Cameron?
嗯 卡梅伦
You took a wrong turn.
你好像安排错地方了
Where are you?
你在哪里
Outer space.
外太空
What?
什么
Oh, never mind. I'm at the studio.
哦 没事了 我在工作室里了
I love it.
我真爱这背景
We should've changed it months ago.
我们早几个月就该换了
So the space thing?
那个外太空是怎么回事
Just the backdrop for their show.
只是她们节目的背景幕布
Jengirl22,
珍女122
your future is full of possibilities.
你的未来充满了可能性
Don't be afraid to take chances.
别害怕冒险
Vanessa's giving advice.
瓦内萨正在给建议
The search brings happiness, not the destination.
这次搜寻只会带来幸福 而不会带来终结
If you decide to...
如果你决定
A light sparked.
一盏灯闪出了火花
She's watching a couple argue.
她在看一对情侣吵架
There's a fire around them.
他们的周围有火焰
But it's not really there,
但又不是真实存在的火焰
but it's like she's sensing something about them.
感觉好像她感知到了些什么
Can you move her closer to the time of the murder?
你能将她移至更接近谋杀发生的时间吗
Follow the glutamate levels to their largest spike point.
调至谷氨酸含量达到峰值的时间点
I've been watching. Apparently.
我一直在监测 显然是的
Hang on, Oda Mae.
再坚持一下 奥德美
I'm moving you as close to the murder as I can.
我们会尽量把你移♥动♥到接近谋杀发生的时间点
I'm not at Vanessa's murder.
我并不在瓦内萨的谋杀现场
Did you see who killed her?
你看到是谁杀了她吗
I saw someone else get killed.
我看见别的人被杀了
Vanessa got killed because she witnessed a murder.
瓦内萨被杀应该是因为她目击了另一场谋杀
You stitched in to find evidence of Vanessa Sawyer's murder.
你潜入思想是为了找到瓦内萨 索耶谋杀案的证据
Yes, and someone must have killed her to shut her up.
是的 一定是有人想杀她灭口
She saw this other woman
她看到了另一个女人
get choked to death... But I've checked.
被掐住喉咙窒息而死 但是我已经确认过了
No homicides, no missing person
没有杀人犯 没有失踪人口
reports that fit the description you gave me.
没有符合你给我的描述的案件
Maybe no one's found her body yet.
或者是她的尸体还没有被发现
We need to focus on the body we have.
我们得先调查我们现有的尸体
Look, whoever that woman was,
听着 无论哪个女人是谁
if we find her killer,
只要我们找到杀了她的凶手
we will find Vanessa's too,
我们就能找到杀害瓦内萨的人
and I think they both worked here.
而且我认为他们一定都在这工作
Lots of potential suspects.
好多潜在的犯罪嫌疑人啊
That's the guy I saw arguing with her in the stitch.
那是我在思想调查时看到的在吵架的男人
With Vanessa?
和瓦内萨吵
No, with the woman who was strangled.
不 是和被掐死的女人吵
That makes him our prime suspect.
所以他就是我们的头号♥嫌疑人了
For a murder we don't know has happened.
一个还没发生的案件的嫌疑人
I know what I saw. You explain it.
我知道因为我看见了 你来解释
Stitch glitch.
思想调查小问题(不确定)
And what's with your hairdo?
还有你的头发是怎么回事
Yeah, I own the place.
是的 这是我的地盘
Vanessa started shooting here six months ago.
瓦内萨从六个月前开始在这里进行拍摄
Terrible thing, a young girl like that.
真是太可怕了 像她那么年轻的女孩
Yeah, just when the money started flowing in, too.
是啊 就在她刚开始大把赚钱的时候
Can I help you with something?
我有什么能帮你的吗
They're with me.
他们是和我一起的
What is this, "Bring your kids to work" Day?
这算什么"带着孩子来上班"日吗
No, it's "Interrogate a douche" Day. Go ahead, dad.
不 这是"连番审问"日 继续问吧 爸爸
What did you mean the money was flowing in?
你说大把地赚钱是什么意思
I thought it was free to watch online.
我以为在网上观看是免费的
Her channel's free, but the private readings she did,
她的频道是免费的 但是她做的私人咨♥询♥
online sales. It's the future of revenue.
网上销♥售♥ 收入前景大好
And you get a piece of the action.
你也在这计划中吗
Everyone comes here a nobody with a dream.
每个来这的人都有他们的梦想
If I see something there,
如果我在他们的身上看到了资质
I invest in them and make their dreams come true.
我就会投资他们 帮助他们梦想成真
You're a regular fairy godfather.
你就是那种神仙教父啊
Who was that woman Vanessa saw you arguing with?
瓦内萨看见的在和你争吵的女人是谁
Excuse me.
什么
You got into it with someone, a very stylish woman.
你和某个人在争吵 一个穿着非常时尚的女人
I thought this was about Vanessa.
我以为你们只是来问关于瓦内萨的事
It is. Why don't we speak over here?
的确是 咱们不如去那边谈
It's hard enough trying to explain
要讲明白你是怎么知道
how you know about murders that really happened.
谋杀的具体过程是真的很难
That woman was killed.
那个女人被谋杀了
And her murder is connected to Vanessa's.
而且她的谋杀是与瓦内萨的死有关的
Why else would it be in her memory?
要不然怎么会在她的记忆里
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表