剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
For the flowers. Step out of the house.
送的那些花 从里面走出来
This is your final warning.
这是最后一次警告
Marta, wait! Don't!
玛尔塔 等等 不要
Put the gun down
把枪放下
and get down on the ground!
趴在地上
Put the gun down and down on the ground!
把枪放下 趴在地上
Do you hear me? You got to drop that gun!
听到我说话了吗 把枪放下
Put it down!
放下
It's not your fault. Yes, it is.
那不是你的错 就是
We have been over this.
我们也经历过这种事
You weren't working the controls that day.
你那天又没在那控制局面
Marta stayed in the stitch too long.
玛尔塔在思想调查里待太久了
You weren't inside her head.
你又不知道她怎么想
You begged her to bounce, she wouldn't.
你求她出来 她没有
She couldn't. Because she violated protocol.
她做不到 因为她违反了协议
You want to have a pity party, fine. Have at it.
你要想自怨自艾 随你 慢慢享受吧
But it ends before you walk back in the lab.
但你回到实验室不能带有一丝情绪
If I walk back in.
如果我回去的话
You will, because no one
你会的
understands this technology the way you do.
因为没人比你更了解这技术
And no one else can keep Kirsten as safe.
而且没人能保证克里斯汀的安全
We're just about done here.
就快结束了
Sorry it turned out like this.
抱歉搞成这样
So are we.
我们也是
Arrange to divert Marta back to the stitch lab.
我们打算把玛尔塔转移到调查员实验室
Start the protocol. Cameron.
启动协议 卡梅伦
Don't.
别
Just don't.
别这样
You called Marta, didn't you?
是你打给玛尔塔的 对吧
Called her? Before she went outside.
打给她 在她出去之前
You said something to her that made her do this.
是你逼她这样做的
It wasn't me.
不是我
Because you were having breakfast with les Turner again?
因为你又在和莱斯·特纳吃早餐么
Because it wasn't me.
因为真不是我
How do I know you're telling the truth?
我怎么知道你有没有说实话
Kirsten, we're not stitching into Marta.
克里斯汀 我们不会对玛尔塔思想调查
We need to know what she knows,
我们得知道她了解的
who else she told about the program.
和她还告诉谁这个项目
It's too risky.
太冒险了
Because someone else might try to kill you
因为有人试图杀害你
or because you don't want us to see
或是因为你不想让我们看到
what she really knew about stitchers?
她知道的关于调查员的事情
You want to drag Marta's body into the lab,
你想把玛尔塔的尸体拖进实验室
slide her into the corpse cassette
然后放到盛尸盒中
a few feet away from Cameron?
离卡梅伦那么近
Probe her deepest memories that may include him?
调查可能有他的那部分她最深的记忆
He wants to do it. He only thinks that he does.
他会乐意的 他也就这么想想
Cameron's a big boy. He'll be fine.
他也是个大人了 他不会有事的
No, he won't.
不 他会
You saw what thinking he caused Marta's coma did to him.
你也看见了玛尔塔昏迷给了他多大打击
Imagine how he'll react to helping plunder her brain.
要是帮助侵入她的大脑他又会做作何反应
Cameron is not like you, Kirsten. Trust me.
克里斯汀 相信我 卡梅伦可不像你
Trust you. Or not.
相信你 随你
I'm going to leave that one to you.
这个就由你自己决定了
Did Maggie tell you?
麦琪告诉你了
No-go on stitching Marta?
不能调查玛尔塔
You okay?
你还好吧
Why do people do that? Do what?
人们为什么那么做 做什么
Ask if you're okay when they know you're not okay.
明知道别人不好还要问人家好不好
You ever notice that? People ask if you're okay
你从来不注意吗
more often when you're not okay
比起你好的时候
than when you are okay.
人们跟经常在你不好的时候问你好不好
Okay. So you're not okay.
好吧 那么你现在不好喽
Actually...
实际上
I think I am. For now.
我觉得我还好 暂时
Maybe in a week or a month,
或许一周或一个月后
a couple years from now, who knows?
或许一年后 谁知道呢
I'll be in my car and something will remind me of Marta.
我会待在车里 然后什么东西会让我想起玛尔塔
And then it will hit me
那时我可能会受伤
and then for those moments I won't be okay.
然后那段时间我就不会很好了
But... that's fine.
但是还好
Because if I didn't feel the loss,
因为如果我感觉不到失落
it would mean I didn't care.
就说明我并不在乎
I didn't... I didn't mean that...
我不是 我不是说
I'm not saying that you don't care.
我不是说你不在乎
I know you do, but...
我知道你在乎 但是
Do I wish that I could process this all in an instant
我希望我能让这些转瞬即逝
and put it behind me?
能忘掉吗
Do I wish I was more like you?
我希望我能像你一样吗
Yes.
我希望是的
And no.
不
The program dodged a bullet this time.
项目这次躲过一劫
Your phone call to Marta was well calculated.
你给玛尔塔打电♥话♥的时机还真是精准
I appealed to her protective nature.
我激起了她的保护欲
I pointed out that if the police brought her in,
我指出如果警♥察♥逮捕她
if the curtain were pulled back from the stitchers program...
如果调查员项目被公之于众
The agency would have to deal with all of us
组织就会用一种不那么光彩的手段
in an undesirable way.
来对付我们所有人
Marta was a good soldier.
玛尔塔是名好战士
She knew what she had to do to protect Kirsten and...
她知道为了保护克里斯汀她必须要做而且
She did it.
她做到了
Les, I lied to my team for you.
莱斯 我可为了你欺骗了整个团队
I told them that Justin died of a heart attack.
我告诉他们贾斯汀死于心脏病
You did your job, Maggie.
你只是履行职责 麦琪
You killed a man so that you could stitch into him.
你为了调查他就把他杀了
We had solid intel Justin had our algorithms.
我们可靠情报说贾斯汀掌握了我们的算法
We needed to know if it was true.
我们得知道是否真实
And if it was true, who gave it to him.
如果是 那么是谁给了他
So you didn't know it was Marta?
那就是说你不知道是玛尔塔
If I had known, this all would have played out very differently.
如果我知道 这一切的一切就会变得非常不一样
Still, there had to be another way.
一定还有另一种方法的
There wasn't.
没了
I mean, for God's sake, what was I supposed to do?
天吶 那我该怎么做
Interrogate him?
审问他
Justin was former C.I.A. You know how you guys are.
贾斯汀以前是中情局的 你清楚你们这些人什么样
Conditioned not to crack.
怎么也不会开口
He had our algorithms.
他有我们的算法
He was going to post them for the world to see.
他本来是准备将其公之于众的
And if he did? That's it.
如果他做了 那就这样了
All over.
什么都完了
The lab, the stitchers program.
实验室 调查员计划
All of us gone for good.
我们就永远地消失了
And our technology in the wrong hands.
然后我们的技术就会落到坏人手中
I wasn't going to let that happen.
我不会让那发生的
That's all. Kirsten Clark is a smart girl.
就这些 克里斯汀·克拉克是个聪明的女孩
What do I tell her when she asks
当她问起我们这八十亿的项目
what our $8 billion program
究竟是用来干什么的
is really designed to do?
我该怎么和她说
Tell her whatever you want.
怎么说都行
As long as it's not the truth.
只要不是实话
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表