剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
have to be placed into their proper sockets.
它们必须全部放入正确的插口
I'd like to see you "Acoustic wave theory"
很想看看你的"声波理论"
your way to figuring that one out.
怎么做到那个的
Oh, we're up, guys.
伙计们 活来了
So, what time should we come over tonight?
那么 今晚我们什么时候过去
You really gotta learn how to speak to women.
你真应该学学怎么和女人聊天
What? I speak to a woman every night.
什么 我每晚都和女人聊天
Yeah, your mother.
对 跟你老妈
What's your point?
你什么意思
Lilly Ross, 25. Newlywed.
莉莉·罗斯 二十五岁 新婚
Lilly and her husband, Scott, were on their honeymoon,
莉莉和她老公 斯科特 在度蜜月
walking on Santa Monica pier.
在圣莫尼卡码头散步
Scott left her for a few minutes.
斯科特离开了她几分钟
When he returned, he found her body in the alley.
当他回来的时候 在小巷里找到了她的尸体
Why'd he leave her alone?
他为什么离开她
He said that he was arranging a romantic surprise for her.
他说是想给她一个浪漫的惊喜
She died of blunt force trauma to the head.
她死于头部钝器损伤
Her jewelry was taken.
她的珠宝项链被拿走了
Sounds like a random robbery. Or made to look like one.
感觉像是个随机抢劫 或者刻意被做成像是那样
70% of female murder victims
百分之七十的女性被害者是
are killed by their boyfriends, exes, or husbands.
被她们的男友 前任 丈夫 杀死的
So, why is this a stitchers case?
那么 为什么这个案子需要思想调查
There's been a rash of tourist robberies around the city.
本地最近游客被劫案大幅爆发
This is the first one that's ended in a death.
这是第一起致死的
We don't know if they're connected,
我们不知道这些案件是否相互关联
but if they are, we might be able to stop them.
如果是的话 我们需要阻止它
Have the police questioned the husband?
警♥察♥讯问过她丈夫了吗
Briefly, but he was in shock. He could barely speak.
简单问过 但是他非常震惊 几乎不能说话
He's sedated, and he's back in his hotel room.
医生让他服了镇静剂 他已经被送回宾馆了
On her honeymoon. That just sucks.
她还在蜜月中 太惨了
Why? Dead is dead, no matter when it happens.
干嘛 死都死了 什么
I don't think I'll ever get used to that condition of hers.
我觉着我是适应不了她那个毛病了
Communications online.
通讯系统连线
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
我需要各小组检查是否准备好神经系统对接
Lifesci. We are a go!
生命体征检测 准备好了
Subbio. Go.
生物小组 好了
Engineering. Go!
工程组 好了
Communications Yeah, we're a go!
通讯系统 准备好了
Medical. Go.
医学组 好了
We are go for stitch neurosync.
我们即将进行神经系统对接
Okay, pork chop, you're on.
好的 探子 该你出场了
I anticipate that the blunt force trauma to her head
我预计她头上的钝器伤会让
will make navigating Lilly's memories tricky.
重构莉莉的记忆变得困难
I'll do what I can from here, but be prepared for a bumpy ride.
我已经尽我所能了 不过准备好经历颠簸的旅程吧
Okay. Thunderbirds are go.
好的 雷鸟神机队准备出发
Initiate stitch neurosync on my mark.
听我指令开始神经系统对接
Three, two,
三 二
one...
一
Mark!
开始
What do you say we go back to the hotel and...
你觉着我们回宾馆怎么样 然后
Why does your collar always do that?
你领子怎么总这样呢
Oh! I left my phone at the restaurant. I'll be right back.
我把手♥机♥落在餐馆了 我马上就回来
They're at the Santa Monica pier.
他们正在圣塔莫妮卡码头
Scott just told Lilly he left his phone
斯科特对莉莉说他把手♥机♥
at a restaurant and left her alone.
落在餐馆了 然后把她一个人留下了
He lied.
他说谎
He's got his phone. He's making a call.
他没落下手♥机♥ 他在打电♥话♥
I can't hear what he's saying.
我听不清电♥话♥内容
Someone's grabbing her.
有人抓住了她
Who?
谁
Where am I? Cameron, put me back. I need to see the rest.
我在哪儿 卡梅伦把我调回去 我需要看到其余的部分
That's the end of the line for that memory thread.
那段记忆到那儿就结束了
You're in an earlier memory now.
你现在在更早的记忆里
You know what I hate about you?
你知道我讨厌你哪一点吗
Her memories are going by too quickly.
她的记忆进行得太快了
I was afraid this might happen. Sub-bio?
我就担心会发生这种事 生物小组
Glutamate levels are increasing.
谷氨酸水平在升高
Her brain is depolarizing fast.
她的大脑在迅速去极化
Her neurons are fizzling. We can't slow them down.
她的神经元快不行了 我们没法减缓
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What is that? You know what I hate about you?
那是什么 你知道我讨厌你哪一点吗
Show me.
给我
What's all this money for?
这些钱是干什么用的
I'm bouncing.
我要弹出了
Lights to 100%.
灯光调回全亮
What'd you see?
你看到了什么
Scott had an envelope filled with cash.
斯科特有个装满了现金的信封
Enough money to pay someone to kill his wife.
钱多到足够雇人杀了他老婆
Bastard. That's what it looks like,
王八蛋 这只是看起来如此
but I feel he's innocent.
但是我感觉他是无罪的
So, I guess Fisher's bringing
我猜费舍尔明天上午会
Scott in for questioning in the morning.
传唤斯科特进行讯问
Mmhmm. Damn it! This is antique technology.
嗯哼 该死 这是古董级别技术
How hard can this be?
能有多难
Ugh! Okay, fine.
行吧
What did you see in that stitch
你到底在思想调查的时候看到了什么
that makes you think that douche didn't kill his wife?
让你觉着那傻瓜没杀他妻子
It wasn't something I saw. It was something I felt.
不是我看到的 而是我感觉到的
Yeah, but he lied to his wife,
是 但是他向她妻子撒谎了
told her he left his phone at the restaurant,
告诉她他把手♥机♥落在了餐馆
then used it to make a call. How do you explain that?
却用它打了个电♥话♥ 你能解释这些吗
I can't.
不能
But it doesn't make sense.
但这说不通
I want to be there when Fisher questions him.
费舍尔讯问他的时候我也想去
Why? Cognitive dissonance.
为什么 认知失调
Scott's actions to Lilly don't match
斯科特对莉莉的所作所为和
the emotions Lilly felt towards him.
莉莉对他的感情并不相符
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I need to be with Scott.
我需要和斯科特在一起
Excuse me? You need to be with this guy?
等等 你需要和他在一起
Not be with him, just...
不是那个"在一起" 而是
Be around when he's questioned.
在他接受讯问的时候也在场
Okay, just trust me on this one:
好吧 这件事上我是专家
Relationships are very messy.
男女关系超麻烦
Yeah, that doesn't mean you turn psycho.
是 但是这不代表你会变成精神病
You should meet my last boyfriend.
你真该见见我上一任男友
That's what I'm talking about. One down, 15 to go. Okay.
果然如我所料 搞定了一个 还有十五个 好吧
So, what do you think of Linus? Linus?
那 你对莱纳斯评价如何 莱纳斯
Mmhmm. He's capable, good at what he does.
嗯哼 他很能干 业务很精专
Why?
怎么了
Are you interested in him?
你对他有意
What?
什么
No. I was just...
没有 我只是
No.
绝对没有
Okay. Ooh!
行吧 噢
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
Okay.
好吧
Kirsten.
克里斯汀
Okay. You saw me question him.
好吧 你也看了我讯问他
What do you think?
你有什么想法
I think he's innocent.
我觉着他是无罪的
I'm not convinced.
我不信
Yeah, that's because you didn't ask the right questions.
那是因为你没问对问题
You didn't ask about the envelope full of money,
你怎么没问他装满了钱的信封
and you didn't ask about how he treated Lilly in the hotel room.
还有在宾馆房♥间里他对莉莉的表现
Are you serious? Is she serious?
你说真的 她是说真的吗
Almost always.
一般都是
I can't ask him about things that you know of
我不能问那些
because you were in his dead wife's memories.
你跑到她死去的妻子记忆中看到的东西
How do I explain how I know any of that?
我怎么解释我是怎么知道的
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表