剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
If she took a shot at me,
如果她对我开枪了
who's to say she won't go after one of you?
谁说她不会对你们中的某个人开枪呢
Marta's doctors said they tried to follow up with her
玛尔塔的医生说在她出院后
after she was discharged.
他们试图跟踪她
They never heard back.
但是再没有消息了
Her landlord and neighbors haven't seen her either.
房♥东和邻居也没再见过她
How well did you know Marta?
你对玛尔塔了解多少
You mean were we going out?
你是说我们出去约会吗
You two seemed close.
你们看起来很亲密
We were and we weren't.
开始是后来不了
We were getting there.
我们曾经很亲密
But then the accident happened.
但后来意外发生了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I visited her at the hospital nearly every week.
我几乎每周都去医院看她
I brought her flowers.
给她带花
Sometimes I talked to her. I thought that might wake her up.
有时我跟她聊天 我想没准能叫醒她
Maybe if I was there when she did...
当时如果我在
You couldn't have stopped her. You don't know that.
你阻止不了她 那可不一定
I'm beginning to understand what stitching does to a person.
我开始明白了思想调查对一个人来说意味着什么
I don't know how she could've been unaffected afterwards
我不知道她后来怎么能不受影响
even without the accident.
即使没发生事故
She's just not like me.
她就不像我这样
No one's like you, stretch.
没人像你这样 美女
So why'd you recruit her? She doesn't have temporal dysplasia.
那你为什么招募她 她没有颞叶发育不良
N.S.A. Profile showed she was good in every area
国安局的分♥析♥表明她在每个方面都很强
and off the charts in one... protective instinct.
并且在一个方面打破了记录 保护的本能
So when she volunteered to be our test pilot,
所以当她自愿做我们的试飞员
we thought she'd be the right fit.
我们想她可能会很合适
What was Marta's specialty at the N.S.A.?
玛尔塔在国安局的专长是什么着
Cryptography.
密♥码♥技术
Okay.
好的
"A" Is "Y."
A对应Y
"K" Is "D."
K对应D
"M" Is "G."
M对应G
Marta.
玛尔塔
It's all good. You're going to be safe now.
没事了 你现在安全了
Have you guys seen Kirsten?
你们见到克里斯汀了吗
No.
没有
Why are we here?
我们来这干嘛
Marta, what are you doing?
玛尔塔 你要干什么
What are you... Shh!
你到底 嘘
Nobody's listening. Come on.
没人监听啊 拜托
Watch. I coded an app.
听着 我把一个手♥机♥应用编码了
It sweeps for radio frequency pulses.
可以搜索到无线电频率
I check the house every day.
我每天都检查这个房♥子
Clear. It's clear. The place is clean.
安全 这个地方很安全
Let me see it. The phone, let me see it.
给我看看 把手♥机♥给我看看
I knew we were the same.
我就知道我们一样
Get packed.
收拾东西
Why?
为什么
I know a place. I'll take you there. You'll be safe.
我知道一个地方 我带你去 那里很安全
Safe from what?
躲避什么
Them.
他们
It's Kirsten.
是克里斯汀
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Who's them, Marta?
他们是谁 玛尔塔
Stitchers. They're evil.
思想调查员们 他们是邪恶的
They have to be stopped.
必须要有人来制止他们
So you leaked the algorithm to Justin
所以你就把算法泄露给贾斯汀
to stop stitchers.
让他阻止思想调查工作
Exactly.
没错
And when that didn't work, I tried to kill Maggie.
如果这个办法不行 我就想办法杀了麦琪
How is that lying bitch?
那个谎话连篇的贱♥人♥怎么样了
Bad. I don't think she's going to make it.
很不好 我觉得她可能挺不过去了
Good.
很好
Otherwise I'd circle back around and finish the job.
不然我还会继续完成这个使命
You need to get packed. Now.
你得马上收拾行李 赶快
My bedroom's in the back.
我的卧室在后面
Call Fisher.
给费舍尔打电♥话♥
The stitchers program destroys people.
思想调查计划把人都毁了
It almost killed me.
我差点死在这上面
I heard you stayed in too long.
我听说你在里面的时间太久了
Didn't bounce in time?
没按时出来么
Right. It's my fault.
好嘛 都怪我咯
Cameron tell you that?
卡梅伦跟你说了吗
Typical. He couldn't possibly have made a mistake.
一般情况下 他都不可能犯错
How do you know what
你怎么能判断
you're feeling isn't... Residual emotion?
你的感觉不是 残余情绪
No.
不是
What I'm feeling, what I know, is real.
我的感知 都是真实的
I know they'll use you like they used me
我知道他们就和利用我一样在利用你
until something goes wrong. And it will.
一直到出事为止 而且早晚会出事的
And when that happens, they'll try to make you disappear.
等到那时候 他们会想方设法让你消失
The stitchers program was created to help people.
思想调查计划的宗旨是要帮助别人
By sending us places, secret places nobody should ever go.
手段就是把我们送到谁也不应该去的地方
That's not how they see it.
他们不是这样看的
They turned us into grave-robbers.
他们把我们变成了盗墓者
A newlywed killed on her honeymoon.
有一对新婚夫妇在度蜜月的时候被杀了
An 18-year-old girl murdered trying to save a friend.
还有一个十八岁的女孩在挽救朋友的时候被杀害了
Some of those graves
这些坟墓本来
shouldn't have been filled in the first place.
就不应该存在的
Oh, you still think you're solving murders.
你还觉得你是在破案对吗
They don't care who killed those people.
他们才不在乎是谁杀了人
They're sticking you in as test runs for something bigger.
他们把你当做某种更大型项目的试验品
Test runs?
试验品
For what?
什么项目
I don't know.
我也不知道
But if we don't leave now, we're both dead.
但如果我们不现在离开的话 我们俩都得死
Look who's here.
看看这是谁来了
Our knight in shining armor.
我们的金甲护花使者哎
It's over, Marta. We know what you did.
结束了 玛尔塔 我们都知道你做了什么事
He promise to take care of you?
他跟你保证会保护你了
Like you took care of me?
就像你之前保护我那样
Marta. Okay, Marta. Put the gun down.
玛尔塔 好吧 玛尔塔 把枪放下
Did Cameron tell you to trust him...
卡梅伦是不是让你信任他
Like he told me?
就像他之前跟我说的一样
You're right. I asked you to trust me and you shouldn't have.
你说得对 我让你相信我 虽然你的确不该相信
I let you down.
我很让你失望
You hear those sirens?
你听到那些鸣笛声了吗
They're coming for you. Get out now while you can.
他们是来找你的 趁现在可以你赶快走
I have to protect you.
我得保护你
I have to save you.
我得把你拯救出来
You and I, we're the only two people in the world who know!
这世界上只有你我两个人才懂
Marta Rodriguez!
玛尔塔 ·罗德里格斯
This is the police!
我们是警♥察♥
Come out with your hands up.
双手举过头顶 从里面走出来
How did you get this number?
你怎么有这个号♥码
Marta Rodriguez, the place is surrounded.
玛尔塔 ·罗德里格斯 这里已经被包围了
Come out with your hands up.
双手举过头顶 从里面走出来
I understand.
我明白了
Who was that?
是谁打来的
Easy. Marta Rodriguez!
别激动 玛尔塔 ·罗德里格斯
The place is surrounded!
这里已经被包围了
Come out with your hands up!
双手举过头顶 从里面走出来
You're going to be safe now.
你现在就要安全了
Marta.
玛尔塔
Marta, don't go out there with that gun.
玛尔塔 别把枪带出去
Marta, give me the gun.
玛尔塔 把枪给我
Marta Rodriguez!
玛尔塔 ·罗德里格斯
Come out with your hands in the air! Thank you...
双手举过头顶 谢谢你
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表