剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
In Los Angeles, lives a girl named Kirsten Clark.
在洛杉矶住着一个叫克里斯汀·克拉克的姑娘
Kirsten has a very particular gift.
克里斯汀有一个特别的天赋
That gift is more of a curse. Kirsten has no sense of time.
那个天赋更像是一个诅咒 克里斯汀对时间没有概念
Are those brains?
那些是大脑么
Or humor. Basically, the worst roommate ever.
也没有幽默感 基本上来说 就是史上最糟糕的室友
Because of her condition, Kirsten lives in a state
因为她这些情况 克里斯汀一直生活在不停出现
One day, Kirsten met a woman named Maggie,
有一天 克里斯汀遇到一个叫麦琪的女人
who recruited her for a secret government program.
招募她参加一个政♥府♥的秘密项目
We do something there called stitching.
我们在所的事被称为思想调查
We take a living consciousness
我们把一个活着的意识
and shove it into someone else's brain.
推进另一个人的大脑
A dead someone else's dead brain.
另一个死人的大脑
Once inside, we hack the person's memories
一旦进入 我们就查看这个人的记忆
to learn how he or she died,
调查他或她是怎么死的
and it's always pretty horrible.
这总是很恐怖
We give the dead back their voice,
我们让人死后吐真言
and in the process, we solve some very serious crimes.
在这过程中 我们解决了许多严重的犯罪案件
Kirsten's the perfect stitcher.
克里斯汀是最完全的思想调查员
But she's got a ton of dark secrets from her own past,
但是他自己的过去却有着非常多的不为人知秘密
many of which she doesn't even know.
很多边她自己都不知道
Which is actually kind of ironic...
这确实有点讽刺
Because for a girl who lives in the memories of the dead...
因为作为一个穿梭在死人记忆的姑娘
Kirsten sure has a lot of ghosts.
克里斯汀肯定有很多的鬼魂围绕
Camille?
卡米尔
New boyfriend, Camille? Nice try.
新男友么 卡米尔 干的不错
Unbelievable.
怎么会这样
I thought plunging you into total
我以为这次把你放到
darkness would put you over the top this time.
一个完全黑暗的环境里会让你魂飞魄散的
I told you. I don't do scared.
我告诉过你 我感觉不到恐惧的
You let me down, Zed.
你让我失望了 杰德
Oh, God. I can't wait till this place gets back to normal.
哦 天 这房♥子赶紧恢复正常吧
You mean boring. Seriously, you investigate murders
你是说无趣咯 说真的 你可是成天
by poking around the memories of dead people.
在死人的记忆里四处遛达 调查凶杀案
How can you not love Halloween?
你怎么会不喜欢万圣节呢
That reminds me. I'm hungry.
哦 刚好提醒了我 我饿了
You're gonna be the life of my Halloween party.
你还真是我万圣节派对上的灵魂人物
At least you invited me this year.
至少今年你邀请我了
I didn't like you last year.
我去年还不喜欢你
What? Not me.
什么 不是我♥干♥的
Huh? What do you think?
怎么样 你们觉得呢
Dead on. Am I right?
刚刚好 对不对
You're two days early.
早了两天呢
I'm just trying stuff out.
我只是试试装
A cow? Really?
奶牛 开玩笑呢
These babies work.
这些小玩意儿才是亮点
Give 'em a yank. Now, that's scary.
你揪揪看啊 这个真的吓人了
You will find another place for your party.
你会找到其它地方办派对的
Well, you know, I was actually kind of thinking...
其实我觉得吧
No, you can't use our house.
不 你不能在家里办
Yeah, you're right. It's too small.
是 你说的对 它太小了
It's not scary enough, even with you in it.
即使有你在 它也不够吓人
Who left this in the break room?
谁把这个落在休息室了
That would be me. Breakfast of champions?
应该是我 冠军早餐
Hardly. What do you have against corn?
谈不上 你跟玉米有什么过节
Corn on the cob? Nothing. Corn tortillas? Bring it.
打碎的 没事 玉米卷 拿来吧
Popcorn, corn chowder, corn muffins? I'm all over that.
爆米花 玉米浓汤 玉米麦芬 我都可以
But pretend corn trying to be corn? Pass.
但是没有玉米成分的还做成玉米的样子 不行
Read the first ingredient.
读一下第一个成份
"Corn syrup." Thank you.
"玉米糖浆" 谢谢
So, what are you going to do? I don't know.
所以你要怎么做 我不知道
Camille lost the venue for her big Halloween bash tomorrow night.
卡米尔明晚的万圣节狂欢场所没了
"Nightmare on Camille street"?
"卡米尔街的恶梦"
Yeah, you know the big spooky house I always use on Coronado?
对 你知道那个在科罗纳多我一直用的恐怖在大房♥子吗
Well, it's being torn down to make way for,
被推倒了 讽刺的是
ironically, a mortuary.
是为了给停尸房♥腾地方
Speaking of irony, a new sample.
说到讽刺 一个新鲜的死人来了
Devon Landry. Age 20. A student at Archer University.
德文·兰德里 二十岁 阿彻大学学生
He was found hanging from a tree near his home. Suicide.
他被发现吊在家附近的一颗树上 自杀
He left behind a note
他留下了一张字条
saying he was sorry for what he did. Which was?
说他对自己的所做所为很抱歉 那是
We think that he's connected
我们认为他可能跟
to the disappearance of Kelli Marino.
凯利·马里诺的失踪有关
She was a student at Archer University
她也是阿彻大学的学生
and worked at a diner near campus.
在学校附近的餐厅打工
Went missing two days ago.
两天前失踪
Oh, I saw that on the news.
我在新闻上看到过
She and Devon shared several classes together,
她和德文有几节课一起上
and given his remorseful suicide note...
考虑到他充满歉意的字条
He may have abducted her? Or worse.
也许他劫持了她 也许更糟
The police have already searched Devon's house.
警♥察♥已经搜查过德文的房♥子
He's been living alone since his parents died a few years ago.
几年前他父母双双去世以后 他就自己一个人住
Because that's not creepy at all.
因为那一点都不恐怖
We need to find out if
我们得找出
he is responsible for Kelli's disappearance,
是不是他导致了凯利的失踪
and with any luck, where we can find her, alive.
如果幸运的话 我们能找到还活着的她
Missing girl, possibly murdered.
失踪的女孩 也许被谋杀了
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Lights to 20%. I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync.
灯光调低到百分之二十 神经系统对接前准备检查
Lifesci? Go.
生命体征监控 准备好了
Subbio? Go.
生物部门 准备好了
Engineering? Go!
工程部 准备好了
Communications? Go.
通讯部门 准备好了
Medical? Go.
医疗部门 准备好了
Com check. One, two. One, two.
通讯测试 一 二 一二
Can you hear me, Scream Queen? Ready.
你能听到我么 尖叫女王 准备好了
Okay, then. Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
好 开始神经系统对接到标记点
In three, two, one... Here's Johnny!
三 二 一 强尼来啦
And mark.
对接
I'm at a diner.
我在一个餐厅
Devon's watching Kelli.
德文在看凯利
Just watching her?
就光看着
Would you like anything else?
你还需要点什么吗
No, no, I'm good.
不 不用了 我吃好了
Just get me when you're ready.
你好了可以叫我
Hey, that, uh, that lab test
嘿 那天的
the other day was pretty hard, huh?
实验小测挺难的 对吗
I think he likes her, but he's kind of awkward around her.
我觉得他喜欢她 但是他在她身边有点怪怪的
Cameron, you can relate to that.
卡梅伦你应该有点共鸣
We're in the same class. Oh, we are?
我们在同一个班 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, that lab was killer.
是的 哦 实验课简直要命
Yeah, I...
是 我
Oh, here.
哦 给
Okay, then.
好吧
Have a nice day. Yeah, you too.
祝你一天愉快 是 你也是
I'm not sure where I am now,
我不确定现在在哪
but Devon's with a dead body.
但是德文跟一个尸体在一起
Oh, God!
哦天哪
Is it Kelli?
是凯利么
I don't know. I'm someplace else.
我不知道 我现在在其它地方了
I... I think it's Devon's bedroom.
我想应该是德文的卧室
Why do you do bad things?
你为什么要做坏事
He's talking to himself.
他在自言自语
You need to stop.
你得停手
Just leave her alone.
你离她远点
I'm ping ponging all over the place.
我被弹到另一个地方了
I'm back at the diner.
又回到餐厅了
Kelli's locking up.
凯利在锁门
Devon's watching her again. Is there anyone else around?
德文又在盯着她看 旁边还有别人么
Any witnesses? No.
有目击者么 没有
Don't you try and stop me!
你别想试图阻止我
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表