剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
That's 2 hours and 47 minutes
距离他和凯利照自♥拍♥的时间
after he took the selfie with Kelli.
过去了两小时四十七分钟
We know he went to a cadaver lab
我们知道他去了趟解剖实验室
because he left her phone in a cadaver.
因为他把她手♥机♥掉在一具尸体里了
Okay, so let's say he
好吧 那假设
spent no more than ten minutes at the morgue,
他在停尸房♥呆的时间不超过十分钟
and it takes another ten minutes
而从办公室到车里
to get to and from the office in his car.
又得花上十分钟
How close is the lab to his house?
他家离实验室有多近啊
At that time of day, the drive home took Devon 33 minutes.
在那天的那个时段 开车回家花了德文三十三分钟
Let's give him another six minutes to write the suicide letter,
我们再加上六分钟写自杀信的时间
twenty minutes to rig the ropes and find just the right tree.
二十分钟系绳子并寻找合适的树
That leaves 88 minutes of Devon's time unaccounted for,
还剩八十八分钟的时间空缺无法解释
which means Kelli is no further
也就是说
than that in any direction from his house.
凯利离他家任意一个地方都不太远
We don't have time to run a grid search.
我们来不及实施地毯搜索了
But we do have time to stitch.
不过我们还来得及做思想调查
We need to talk. No, we need to stitch, now.
我们得商量 不行 我们得调查 马上
That's what we need to talk about.
那正是我们要商量的内容
Are you sure that you're emotionally ready for this?
你确定你情感上已经准备好应对这些了吗
Cameron told you I'm seeing things.
卡梅伦告诉你我出现幻觉了
Devon's ghost, to be exact.
准确来说 是德文的鬼魂
Tell the whole world, why don't you?
告诉全世界吧 你怎么不这么做呢
Linus? There's 97 minutes of air left.
莱纳斯 还有九十七分钟的空气剩余
So, we can talk or we can save Kelli. Your call.
我们可以商量 或者拯救凯利 你来决定
Cameron, let 'er rip.
卡梅伦开始吧
Come check, Kirsten. I'm with you.
克里斯汀 准备好了吗 好了
Okay, Kelli. Come out, come out, wherever you are.
好了 凯利 不管你在哪儿 出来吧
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark,
接入神经系统 听我口令
in three, two, one, mark.
三 二 一 启动
I'm in Devon's house.
我在德文家里
He hears something downstairs.
他听到楼下有声音
I'm in the basement.
我在地下室里
Ok. What's Devon doing?
德文在干吗
I don't see him.
我没见着他
I see him now.
我看到他了
I can hear Kelli screaming,
我能听到凯利在尖叫
but I don't know where she...
但我不知道她在哪
You're next.
轮到你了
I'm bouncing.
我要弹出了
Call Fisher. Kelli's in the basement.
打给费舍尔 告诉他凯利在地下室里
Help me. She's behind here.
帮我一把 她在后面
Kelli.
凯利
Is she... ? Still breathing.
她还 还在呼吸呢
Kelli, wake up.
凯利 醒醒
Kelli, wake up.
凯利 醒醒
Okay. Please stay with us.
好了 坚持住
Kelli, please, open your eyes, open your eyes.
凯利 拜托了 睁开眼
Open your eyes.
睁开眼
Kelli, Kelli.
凯利 凯利
It's okay. We're here to save you.
没事了 我们来救你了
It's okay.
没事了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Kirsten. You're safe now.
我是克里斯汀 你现在安全了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. You're safe now.
没事了 你现在安全了
Okay.
好的
Kelli's dehydrated. A couple minor scrapes and bruises,
凯利脱水了 还有些许轻微的擦伤和淤痕
but she's going to be okay.
不过 她会好起来的
Physically.
生理上的好
Victim services is gonna meet her at the hospital.
等到了医院 我们会为她安排受害者辅♥导♥
Do you need our statements about Devon Landry kidnapping her?
需要我们去证明是德文·兰德里绑♥架♥了她吗
Uh, let's keep you guys off the grid.
我可不想你们也进去
If it weren't for you, she would've died. You saved her life.
要不是你们 她早就死了 你们救了她一命
It's basically what we do for a living.
我们就是干这个的啊
Well done.
干得漂亮
Maybe now that we've put Devon's ghost to bed,
我们现在终于搞定了德文的鬼魂
you can get a decent night's sleep.
你能睡个好觉了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I guess we should all go home. Why?
大家最好都快点回家吧 为什么
It is Halloween.
今天是万圣节
Come on. I got stuff to do. Let's go.
来吧 我还有好多事要做 我们走
How did you pull this off in one day?
你是怎么在一天之内搞定这些的
I know people, baby. I just made a few calls.
我认识很多人 宝贝 打几个电♥话♥就行
This party is epic.
这场派对会成为传奇
Yeah, and also highly inappropriate.
没错 而且非常的不合情理
Oh, shut up and drink your morgue-arita already.
闭嘴 喝你的尸格丽特吧
Everyone is having a blast.
所有人都嗨翻了
Did you guys know that Halloween started as a Gaelic celebration
你们知道吗 万圣节起源于盖尔人在丰收季
at the end of the harvest season?
结束后进行的庆祝节日
No one likes a know-it-all,
"百科全书"可不遭人喜欢
Linus. What are you even supposed to be?
莱纳斯 你是想扮成谁
I'm an intergalactic rock star.
我是宇宙级摇滚巨星
It looks like your mother did your makeup. Your point?
你这妆像是你妈化的 什么意思
Anyway, Halloween is about a lot of things,
总之 万圣节是有很多说法
but tonight, it's about not letting your fears get to you.
但是今晚 它能让你忘却恐惧
Scantily-clad vampire space princess is right.
性感太空吸血鬼小公主说的对
It's just "Vampire space princess."
这是"太空吸血鬼公主"
Let's make some magic happen at this party.
我们来给这个派对加点魔法吧
Oh, my God. A pregnant zombie! That is so oddly intriguing.
噢 上帝啊 僵尸孕妇 那真是太赞了
Let's go get our picture with her.
我们去找她合影
You've got pixie dust on you.
你身上有仙尘
And to my eye. Great. Wait. I...
还有我眼睛里 等下 我
You look like an angel.
你看起来像个天使
You look like a hero.
你看起来像个超级英雄
No, but, seriously, thank you
但是 真的 谢谢你
for helping me through the last couple of days.
帮助我度过这几天
Well, that's what heroes do. Then again, you would know.
超级英雄就该这么做 再说一次 你要知道
Kelli is alive because of you.
因为有你凯利还活着
Because of us. Okay, fine.
是因为我们 好吧 行
We should start a crime-fighting team.
我们可以组个打击犯罪小队
Excellent idea.
好主意
Okay, well, what should our superhero names be?
那 我们的超级英雄应该叫什么呢
You could be Captain Big Hair.
你就叫爆♥炸♥头队长
Really?
是吗
Making the world safe for mousses and gels,
用摩丝和发胶维护世界和平
it's Captain Big Hair!
这就是爆♥炸♥头队长
Okay, fine. You can be Deathstare.
好吧 那你就是死瞪
Deathstare? Seriously? Like, that's my superhero name?
死瞪 真的假的 我就叫这个名字
There it is.
就像这样
You, um... You wanna dance?
你想不想跳舞
Sure.
好啊
Just let me get the pixie dust out of my eyes.
先让我把眼睛里的仙尘洗掉
But the line for the bathroom's nuts.
但是洗手间已经排满了人
Yeah, I think I saw one upstairs.
我记得楼上还有一个
I'll be waiting for that dance.
我就在这等你回来跳舞
Hello?
谁在那
Why do you do bad things?
你为什么总是做坏事
Where's the mirror?
镜子哪里去了
Why are you here? Why did you bring these people to my house?
你怎么在这 你为什么带这么多人到我的房♥子里
Don't you try and stop me.
别尝试阻止我
Why do you do bad things?
你为什么总是做坏事
You're my ghost.
你就是那个鬼魂
No, I'm your nightmare.
不 我会是你的噩梦
Cameron! Cameron!
卡梅伦卡梅伦
Where's Kirsten already? I got her a monster mash-tini.
克里斯汀怎么还没好 我给她拿了大杯麦提尼
Seriously, who comes up with these names? I did.
讲真 谁起的这些名字 我起的
Space princess doesn't think I have Halloween spirit.
太空公主认为我没有万圣节精神
The space princess doesn't like the space rock star.
太空公主不喜欢太空摇滚巨星
Okay, I'm a space princess, but I have fangs.
行了 我是太空公主 但我还有獠牙
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表