剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
maybe even the guy in the car Barbiero was talking to.
甚至还可能看到了车里和巴比埃罗说话的那个人
That memory is inside my head,
那段记忆在我脑子里
likely in the central executive part of the pre-frontal cortex.
有可能是在前额叶的中心管辖区
You're gonna go in and find it.
我要你进去找到它
Go in? Stitch in.
进去 对接记忆
There's one problem, you're not dead.
有个问题是 你并没有死
I can fix that.
这个问题我能解决
My god, Cameron!
天啊 卡梅伦
Potassium methochloride. Five cc's will stop my heart.
这是氯化钾 五毫升就能让我的心脏停止跳动
I can stay dead for up to four
在你对接的时候
minutes while you stitch in, Camille will pilot.
我能保持四分钟的死亡状态 卡米尔来操作
She is not ready. Yes, she is.
她还没准备好 不 她准备好了
After four minutes, Kirsten will bounce out,
四分钟之后 克里斯汀弹出来
Ayo will jumpstart my heart, we'll find out who the big bad is,
阿约复苏我的心脏 我们就能查明大坏蛋的身份
and we'll all go home happy.
然后我们就都能高高兴兴地回家
Want to know how you can believe me? This is how.
想知道你怎么能相信我吗 就是这样
Cameron, if you think I'm going to allow you to be flatlined...
卡梅伦如果你认为我会允许你去送死
Seriously, dude, no way.
说真的 哥们儿 不行
One zap, I'll be good as new.
死一下再回来 不会有事的
Are you insane? Who says your heart can take that?
你疯了吗 你的心脏能承受得了这样吗
This is the worst idea you've ever had,
你以前也有过糟糕的主意
and I've seen some bad ones.
但这是最烂的一个
Kirsten, Fisher may be dying.
克里斯汀费舍尔可能快要死了
Yeah, but you dying won't stop that.
对 但是你去死并不能阻止这一切
And who will they come after next?
那么那些人接下来要对付谁
If we don't find out right
如果我们现在不查出来
now who's behind this, none of us will be safe.
谁在背后指使这一切 我们都会有危险
He's right.
他说的对
There's a continuing threat to the program.
这个项目面临着长♥期♥的威胁
Stitching into Cameron's
对接卡梅伦的记忆
memory is the key to finding out how deep it goes.
是查明这个威胁的严重程度的关键
Les, this is not happening. It is barbaric and unethical.
莱斯 不能这样 这太残忍♥更不符合道德
He's volunteering.
是他主动要求的
What the hell is wrong with you?
你在想什么
I won't allow it.
我不会允许的
Ultimately, this program is under my control.
总的来说 我是这个项目的负责人
It's not your call.
你决定不了
Doesn't matter, I won't do it.
这无所谓 我不会做的
Me neither.
我也不会
You can fire me if you want.
你开除我我也不会做
I'll have nothing to do with this.
我也不会参与的
Me neither.
我也不
Guys...
大家伙儿
I need to keep you safe.
我要保证你的安全
Do not not do this.
不要拒绝了
You got four minutes.
你们有四分钟
Cameron! Cameron!
卡梅伦卡梅伦
No pulse. Defib him now!
没有脉搏 赶紧给他做心脏除颤
No, start the protocol.
不 开始程序
What do we do?
我们怎么办
What Cameron wanted, we stitch. Move it!
按卡梅伦的意愿来 对接 开始行动
Kirsten! We're wasting time.
克里斯汀 不要浪费时间了
Holy crap, holy crap.
天呐 天呐
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
He did this to himself.
是他自己这样做的
If anything happens to that boy...
如果他发生什么事情
Something already has.
已经发生了
Ayo, I want that defibrillator charged and standing by.
阿约 插上除颤器做好准备
Lights at 20%
亮度降至百分之二十
I need a go/no go for stitch neurosync.
各部门报告神经同步是否准备完毕
Lifesci? Go.
生命体征检查 完毕
Subbio? Go.
生物小组 完毕
Engineering? Go.
工程组 完毕
Communications? Go.
通讯组 完毕
Medical? Go.
医务组 完毕
Comm check? Go, go, go!
通讯测试 好了 出发 出发
I want the mission clock set to three minutes.
任务倒计时三分钟
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
引导神经系统对接到标记点上
Three, two, one,
三 二 一
dead or alive, Cameron, you're coming with me,
是生是死 卡梅伦跟我来吧
mark!
开始
You put me into Cameron's loft. I need you to
我现在在卡梅伦的阁楼里 你要
stitch me onto the street before the shooting.
把我对接到枪杀发生之前的那条街上
I'm working on it.
我在弄
Oh, you're up. How you feeling?
哦 你起来了 感觉怎么样
Like I got hit by a bus.
感觉像被公交车撞了
Fantastic. You hungry? I
棒极了 你饿不饿
made us some kale-tarragon breakfast smoothies?
我做了些甘蓝龙蒿沙冰
Whose bed did I just wake up in?
我睡的是谁的床
Mine.
我的啊
Kirsten, are you okay?
克里斯汀你还好吗
Blue door. Sepulveda.
蓝色的门 塞普尔韦达
I'm so sorry, Julie.
对不起 朱莉
Is this what love is?
这就是爱吗
Intense connection, and then heartbreaking loss?
先亲密的结合 再心碎的失去
Being vulnerable... Vulnerable,
脆弱 脆弱
real. It's intoxicating.
真实 就像着了魔一样
Thank you for not being a nobody.
谢谢你没有对我形同陌路
You take it...
你拿着
To protect your heart.
它可以保护你的心
I need to keep you safe.
我要保证你的安全
I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我以前不知道
Know what, Kirsten? Talk to me.
知道什么 克里斯汀告诉我
I'm everywhere.
我无所不在
Less than two minutes!
只剩不到两分钟了
Okay, okay, I got it! I think I got it, hang on!
好了 好了 我找到了 我找到了 撑一下
I'm there. I'm outside the restaurant.
我到了 我在那个饭店外面
I see Barbiero, he's in the wheelchair,
我看到巴比埃罗 他坐在轮椅上
but it's all blurry. Everything is blurry.
但一切都很模糊 所有的东西都看不清楚
It's distorted, it's useless.
都变形了 没有用
That's because Cameron's not really dead.
是因为卡梅伦不是真正地死了
He's only clinically dead.
他只是临床性地死了
His brain is pushing back.
他的大脑在开始活动
But in 90 seconds, he will be dead, dead!
但是90秒后 他就会真的死了
Kirsten, make the bounce, so we can revive Cameron!
克里斯汀回来吧 我们复苏卡梅伦
Okay, on it, on it. Wait,
好 我这就出去 等一下
wait, I'm being pulled to another memory.
等一下 我又被拉往另一段记忆里
Kirsten, talk to me! What do you see?
克里斯汀告诉我 你看到了什么
Making the rounds, Dr. Goodkin?
在巡房♥吗 古德金博士
My scar is itching. I can't sleep.
我的疤很痒 我睡不着
Just thought I'd walk a little.
就想稍微走一走
Well, you know it's against the rules.
嗯 你要知道这是违反规定的
Just stay in the hall.
那就只许呆在大厅里
Okay. Thanks, nurse.
好的 谢谢你 护士
You're welcome, doctor.
不用客气 博士
Oh, my god!
哦 天那
What is it? Kirsten, what is it?
怎么了 克里斯汀你看到了什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm painting my mother's nails.
我在给我妈妈涂指甲
This way, when she wakes up, she'll be happy.
这样 她醒来之后就会很高兴
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
We got in a car crash, but it's gonna be okay.
我们发生了车祸 不过会没事的
Why are you here?
你怎么了
I had heart surgery.
我做了个心脏手术
I'm better now, but...
我现在好些了 但是
I'm not supposed to get too excited.
我还是不能太激动
I'm sorry about your heart.
关于你的心脏我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your mom.
关于你的妈妈我也很抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表