剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Where are you?
你在哪
I can't make it over there, so the phone will have to do.
我不能到那儿 所以只能打电♥话♥了
He's on a call with a woman.
他在跟一个女人打电♥话♥
I have something to say to you.
我有些话想对你说
Me first.
我先说
You showing up like you did
你在餐厅外的出现
outside the restaurant really threw me off,
简直是在把我当局外人看
so don't blame me for not putting your detective issue to rest.
所以就不要怪我搁置了你的监视计划
Whoever she is, I think she hired Barbiero to kill Fisher.
无论她是谁 我认为就是她雇巴比埃罗来杀费舍尔的
I'm outside the restaurant. Barbiero's in the wheelchair.
我在餐厅外面 巴比埃罗正坐在轮椅上
He left the chair at the scene.
案发现场有他留下的轮椅
This is before the shooting, Kirsten, tell me everything you see.
这是在枪击发生之前 克里斯汀把你看到的都告诉我
Because she's in there you wanna pull the plug?
因为她在那儿 所以你想暂停计划吗
No way. I can do this.
不可能 我可以做这个
He's yelling at someone in a car.
他在冲着车里的人叫喊
I can't make out who.
我看不清是谁
Make and model? A license plate number?
车的型号♥ 或者车牌号♥呢
We're past the point of no return.
我们已经没有回头路了
Um, black sedan.
呃 黑色小轿车
Can't make out the plates.
不知道什么型号♥
But maybe you did, Cameron.
不过也许你知道 卡梅伦
Me?
我
Yeah, you walked right past
对 你在来见我们的路上
Barbiero and the car on your way to meet us.
径直路过了巴比埃罗和小轿车
I don't remember seeing them.
我不记得曾见过他们
I don't. Kirsten, did I notice anything?
我不知道 克里斯汀我有注意到什么吗
I'm gonna do what you asked me to do,
我会按照你说的来做
tonight, and nothing's gonna happen to the girl.
就今晚 那女孩不会出什么事的
I didn't save her at the Santa Monica pier to kill her now.
我可不是为了现在取她的命 才在圣莫妮卡码头救她的
The carousel.
旋转木马
What? The carousel.
什么 旋转木马
Jewels, now!
交出珠宝 快
The carousel at Santa Monica pier.
圣莫妮卡码头的旋转木马
What? We thought it went off by itself.
什么 我们以为它是自己动起来的
It was Barbiero.
其实是巴比埃罗开的
Now's the time. Let me do my job.
现在是时候了 让我做好我的工作
Kirsten, what do you see?
克里斯汀你看到了什么
I see Barbiero.
我看见巴比埃罗
And he's young.
年轻的时候
Mom?
妈妈
What?
什么
It's my mother.
是我的母亲
Barbiero's with her and me.
巴比埃罗跟我和她在一起
I thought his long-term memories were degraded?
我还以为他的长♥期♥记忆都降解了
This one stuck for some reason.
这段记忆留着一定是有原因的
Get her back to Barbiero.
把她弄回到巴比埃罗身边去
No, I want to stay.
不 我想留在这
For you, mom.
给你的 妈妈
It's beautiful, honey.
很漂亮 宝贝
49 seconds!
还剩四十九秒
Take me back to my mother.
让我回到我母亲身边
Heart rate's elevating.
心率在升高
I want to see my mother again.
我想再见见我的母亲
Try to calm down, Kirsten.
冷静下来 克里斯汀
No! I need to see her.
不 我要见她
45 seconds!
四十五秒
Come on, cupcake, stay on point. What's going on?
撑住 甜心 别走神 现在怎么样了
Listen closely now, this is important.
听仔细了 这很重要
You can't repeat any of what I'm gonna say.
你不要把我说的任何一句话告诉别人
Lock and key, like always.
守口如瓶 跟往常一样
Whoever is on the phone with
跟巴比埃罗谈电♥话♥的人
Barbiero is telling him something important.
正说着很重要的事
Les Turner knows about Ed Clark's murder,
莱斯·特纳明明很了解艾德·克拉克的谋杀案
yet he won't give you details about it.
但他却不愿意告诉你细节
Why not?
为什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Because everyone you think you can trust is lying to you.
因为每一个你觉得值得信任的人都在欺骗你
30 seconds!
还有30秒
Times up, Kirsten, time to bounce!
时间到了 克里斯汀 该回来了
There's no way to prove this to you yet,
现在还不能把这些证明给你看
so keep doing what you're doing.
所以你要继续做你的事
Keep working with the Stitchers program.
继续加入编制记忆项目
You know I don't work with them anymore.
你应该知道我不再跟他们合作了吧
Keep working for Stitchers,
继续跟思想调查者们合作
and when I think you're ready to hear the truth,
当我觉得是时候告诉你真♥相♥时
I'll find you,
我会来找你的
Kirsten.
克里斯汀
Kirsten?
克里斯汀
You're using me to send a message to the girl?
你在利用我给那女孩传信
What did you see?
你看见什么了
What did you hear?
你听见什么了
Nothing.
没什么
How's Fisher?
费舍尔怎么样了
No change. He's still on life support.
没变化 依旧需要生命维持器
He better pull through.
但愿他能渡过难关
We gotta finish that beer.
我们还要把酒喝完呢
You know, you're still in the doghouse with Maggie, don't you?
麦琪还在冷落你 你知道吗
She wants to know what you saw in that stitch.
她想知道你在编织记忆里看到的一切
So she sent you to find out?
所以她派你来质问我吗
Totally, but I told her I wouldn't.
对 但我告诉她 我不会这么做的
So, you're in the doghouse with me.
所以 你跟我一样被冷落了
Pretty much, so shove over, make room, huh?
差不多 所以挪点位置给我呗
Whoever killed Barbiero
杀死巴比埃罗的人
knew he would be brought in for stitching.
知道他会参与思想调查项目
They wanted to send me a private message through Barbiero.
他们想通过巴比埃罗带私人消息给我
Wait. What?
等等 什么
He was told things that I was meant to hear,
他当时听到的就是要告诉我的消息
and then he was killed.
然后他就被杀了
Barbiero was a message machine.
巴比埃罗是个传信机器
Damn, that's...
该死 真是
Evil.
邪恶
Yeah, I was gonna go with "Ingenious," But let's go with evil.
对 我本来要说 "机智" 不过邪恶也没错
So, that must have been one hell of a message.
所以说 那肯定是一个致命的消息
It was.
是的
Barbiero clocked you looking at him at the restaurant.
在餐厅前 巴比埃罗注意到你看了他一眼
Who was he talking to?
他在跟谁说话
I don't remember seeing him.
我不记得有见过他
Try. I had a concussion.
试试 我得了脑震荡
Just... just try.
就 就试试
I can't remember.
我不记得了
You didn't try very hard.
你都没努力地去试
Don't you think I want to catch who did this to Fisher?
你觉得我不想抓到伤害费舍尔的凶手吗
And you don't seriously believe
而且你不会把那个女人
anything that woman told Barbiero, do you?
告诉巴比埃罗的事都当真了吧 是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
When will you learn to trust me?
你什么时候才能信任我
Like, really trust me?
真正地信任我
I want to.
我也想信任你
But after everything that's happened, how can I?
但是发生了这么多事 我怎么相信你
I know a way.
我有个办法
Ayo.
阿约
Did you get what I asked for?
你拿到我要的东西了吗
Why did you order Ayo to
你为什么让阿约
prepare a syringe of potassium methochloride?
准备一注射器的氯化钾
You ratted me out.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
As medical officer I had to.
作为医官我不得不这样
Remind me to fire you.
别忘了提醒我开除你
Uh, what's going on?
呃 这是怎么回事
You said I clocked the car outside the restaurant?
你说我看到了饭店外面的车
That means it's possible I saw the license plates,
这说明我可能看到了车牌号♥
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表