剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Damn it, Jim. I'm a neuroscientist,
该死 吉姆 我是个神经科学家
not a molecular biologist. Focus.
不是分子生物学家 – 专心点
Just trying to lighten the mood.
只是试着调节一下气氛
Yeah, we can load that into the quantum computer.
是的 我们可以把这个输入量子级电脑
Linus, digitize the output.
莱纳斯 数字化一下输出
You okay, bud?
你还好么 老兄
What? Yeah, yeah, I'm good. What do you need?
什么 好的 好的 我很好 你需要我做什么
What? I'm fine. You're warm.
什么 我没事 – 你有点热
Ayo. Stop. This is ridiculous.
阿约 – 等一下 这太搞笑了
Quiet, you.
别说话
101.2.
三十八度六
It's beginning.
开始发病了
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Don't sugarcoat it.
不用往好了说
Headache, chills, muscle pains, fever at 102.
头痛 打冷战 肌肉酸痛 发烧近三十九度
And his blood pressure is... Low.
而且他的血压 – 很低
If it drops any lower, you could experience dizziness,
如果再降更低 你会开始头昏
confusion, subconjunctival hemorrhage.
意识不清 结膜下出血
Subconjunctival hemorrhage?
结膜下出血
Bleeding in the eyes.
眼底出血
I was wrong. I need sugarcoating.
我想错了 还是需要往好点说的
In other bad news, I just generated a statistical model
另一个坏消息是 我刚才建了一个统计模型
that puts the chance we're all infected at a robust 98%.
结果是我们所有人都感染病毒的机率高达百分之九十八
I'm sorry, guys.
真对不起大家
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
I choose to panic in my own way.
我还是用我自己的方法慌神算了
We work the problem. The time is running now on all of us.
我们要把这问题解决了 现在留给我们的时间可不多了
Okay, clearly Barmal's formula was ineffectual.
好吧 巴莫尔写的公式显然不管用
How long will it take until we
所以要找出那公式的错误
find out what went wrong so we can make adjustments?
好让我们改正它 这得花多长时间
Our computers can do it quickly,
用电脑的话 很快就能完成
but we'll need a pre-symptomatic sample
但我们需要一份巴莫尔病症出现前
Of Barmal's blood to isolate
的血液样本做对照
exactly how the serum affected her immune system.
分♥析♥那剂血清对她免疫系统的影响
I took a routine sample of her blood before the virus kicked in.
在病毒感染之前 我取了例行血液样本
It's in the medical bay.
放在医疗库里
Ayo. We're locked out.
阿约 我们进不去了
It's an automatic security precaution.
是自动安保预防系统
The computer must have
计算机肯定已经
calculated that the virus originated in the lab
分♥析♥计算了实验室里散播病毒的情况
And is isolating it.
并做出隔离措施
Insult, meet injury.
真是祸不单行
Damn it. Can you override it?
真该死 你能覆写吗
Damn it. Baptiste, Magritte.
该死 巴普蒂斯特 玛格丽特
Confirm voice recognition.
语♥音♥识别确认
Command level override.
启用权限覆写命令
Shall we play a game of chess?
来下盘国际象棋吧
You gotta be freakin' kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥是逗我玩的吧
Now what?
现在咋办
Where does that access panel lead?
那检修盖板后的通道是通向哪里的
As you all know, the lab
正如你们所知的 这实验室
was built in an old hydroelectric substation.
是在水力发电所旧址内建起来的
Told you.
叫你们不信
I'm begging you.
求你别说风凉话了
The drainage culvert under
地板下的排水管道
the flooring was repurposed as cabling channels.
后来修整改为走线槽
There is one access point that runs 100 feet
从观测台那里前进一百英尺
from the observation deck straight to the medical bay.
就能到达医疗库的入口
I'll go. No, you can't.
我去吧 你不行
There's an old gear shaft that narrows the culvert
管道本来十八英尺宽 但里面有个旧轮齿轴
to 18 inches by 9 inches.
把管道挤剩一半宽
Guess I'm out.
那我就没戏了
I can fit through that, I think.
我应该刚好能通过
You need to take care of those of us who are getting sick.
你要留下来照顾那些得病的人
It's okay. I'll be fine.
没关系 我没事的
It's not just you anymore.
现在不止是你得病而已
I'm okay.
我没事
101.7
三十八度七
Okay, stop staring at me. I'm not dead yet.
别这么盯着我 我还死不了
Yeah, and it looks like I get to keep it that way.
是啊 看来要我来保住你那小命
I'll go. I can do it.
我去吧 我可以
You sure?
你确定要去
How do you feel?
你感觉怎样
Like crawling through a
感觉就像在那排水管里
hundred feet of repurposed drainage culvert.
爬了一百英尺一样
Thanks so much for asking.
多谢你这么问
Okay, the yellow cables will lead you to the medical bay.
好 跟着黄色电缆走 它能指引你到医疗库
Follow the yellow brick road. Got it.
沿着黄砖路 懂了
Comlink. Thank you.
通讯器给你 谢谢
The distance from here to the medical bay is 100 feet.
从这里到医疗库有一百英尺远
We'll track your progress remotely.
我们会远程追踪你前进的位置
It should take you about eight minutes to get there.
估计八分钟后你就能到了
Give me ten. Underachiever.
还是算十分钟吧 我是差生
Once there, you'll be able
进去之后 你就能从里面
to open the door from the inside and let Ayo in.
把门打开让阿约进去了
Sounds good. Okay, let's do this.
听起来不错 好了 开始吧
Liam?
利亚姆
Can we talk about this later?
我们能晚点再谈吗
Because I'm in the middle of something.
我现在正忙着
I said later, please.
我想晚点谈 拜托了
Hey. Let me see.
嘿 让我看看
Don't tell Maggie.
别告诉麦琪
She needs to know.
不能瞒着她
She'll find out soon enough.
她迟早会知道的
Camille, how are you doing?
卡米尔 进行的怎么样
Ugh. This is the third most awful thing I've ever done.
这是我♥干♥过的 第三糟糕的事
Okay, I see the gear thingy up ahead.
好了 我看到前面有个齿轮轴了
I'm ruining my t-shirt.
我的T恤毁了
The agency will get you another one.
机构会赔你件新的
Screw that, Maggie. I want hazard pay.
拉倒吧 麦琪 我要危险工作津贴
Camille, you're almost there.
卡米尔 你就快到了
Just keep following the yellow cable.
沿着黄色电缆走就行了
She stopped moving. Is she okay?
她停下来了 没事吧
Camille. Camille.
卡米尔 卡米尔
Camille.
卡米尔
Camille!
卡米尔
Camille, Camille, are you there?
卡米尔 卡米尔 听的见吗
Here, give it.
把通讯器给我
Okay, Camille, talk to me. What's going on?
好了 卡米尔 说话 出什么事了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天 我的娘亲
Camille, what is it?
卡米尔 怎么了
There's a rat in here.
这里有只耗子啊
Oh, okay, that's all?
好吧 就这样
There are two things in the world that terrify me.
世界上能吓到我的只有两样东西
Rats and hairy backs.
耗子和毛茸茸的背部
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it's touching me.
老天爷啊 它碰到我啦
It's disgusting and it's touching me with its rat teeth
真是恶心死了 这死耗子居然用牙碰我
and its rat fur covered in rat diseases.
更别说它的毛发还有病菌
You know, you are carrying a deadly virus in your system
你知道你体内也有致命病毒吧
that could wipe out the entire human species,
那玩意儿可是能灭绝全人类的
so listen, if you wanna play the "Who's more disgusting to whom game,"
如果你真的要玩"比比谁更恶心"
I think you actually win.
你赢的可能性更大
Maybe.
可能吧
Kirsten, I don't think I can do this.
克莉丝汀 我觉得我不行了
Yes, you can. It's more scared of you than you are of it.
谁说的 你可以的 你比它更让人可怕呢
Yeah, I'm totally striking fear into its heart.
是啊 我现在吓得它半死不活
Oh, my God. I can't.
我的天 我真的不行
Do it for Linus.
就当是为了莱纳斯
Okay, I can. I can.
好吧 我可以 我做得来的
Okay.
好了
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表