剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
that you can't stop us from doing fieldwork,
你无权干涉我们出外勤
so I figured it would be helpful
所以我想了想
to have someone from the L.A.P.D. On the team.
组里有个洛杉矶警♥察♥局的人也挺有帮助的
Figuring out stuff is not your job,
敲定人员并不是你的职责
and you were under strict orders
还有你 你的职责就是
only to observe Kirsten and report back to me,
监督克里斯汀并向我汇报
not divulge your involvement with the program.
而不是暴露你参与了这个项目
You're with the program?
你也参与了这个项目
You know, I actually hadn't mentioned that
事实上 我还没和任何人
to anybody yet, so that one's on you.
提过这件事呢 这可不怪我哦
Kirsten, wait.
克里斯汀 等一下
Fisher, come with me, please.
费舍尔 请跟我来
When you woke up this morning, did you think
你今早醒来的时候
the day was gonna turn out like this? Hmmmm.
你想过今天会变成这样吗 没
Me neither.
我也没
Hold up. Come on. Will you wait?
等下 拜托 你就不能等一下吗
Don't touch me. You lied to me.
别碰我 你骗我
I did not.
我没有
I didn't volunteer the truth, but I never lied.
我是没主动说实话 但是我也没撒过谎
How long have you been spying on me for?
你监视我多久了
Pretty much the entire last year.
大概去年一整年吧
Look, after we became roommates,
听我说 我们成了室友之后
Maggie had me brought in here and made me an offer.
麦琪就把我带到这儿让我在这工作
They'd pay all my expenses
如果我监视你 他们就会
and my grad school costs if I just spied on you.
承担我的所有开支和上学的一大笔费用
All your living expenses and your tuition costs?
你所有的生活费和学费
Mm-hmm.
对
That is a pretty good offer.
确实是个不错的出价
I know, right?
对啊
And all I had to do was just keep track of you
而我需要做的就是跟着你
and report back if you did anything strange.
如果你有什么异常就汇报
And did you?
你这么做了
I didn't know what to report. Everything you do is strange.
我不知道该汇报什么 你做的每件事都那么异常
And my academic suspension... that thing with your research?
那我的休学呢 那也是你的研究吗
They put me up to that.
他们逼我的
Look, they needed you...
听我说 他们需要你
Badly,
非常需要你
and they wanted to incentivize you to join the program.
他们想激励你加入这个项目
And you wonder why
现在你知道
I have such a hard time making friends.
我为什么很难交到朋友了
So...
那么
Looks like our Kirsten
看起来这次
outplayed both of us on this one.
我们的克里斯汀打败了我们俩
She's, uh...
她
Something different.
很特别
You don't know the half of it.
你根本不知道这是怎么回事
Does this actually work?
这个真的有用吗
Stitching?
思想调查
Yes.
是的
So what are you going to do with the knowledge
你已经知道了我们的项目
you now have about our program?
下一步你准备怎么办
I haven't decided.
还没决定
Well, let me help you make the right choice.
那让我帮你做出正确的选择吧
After we met yesterday, I did some research,
我们昨天见面之后
on you.
我对你做了一些调查
What did you find out?
你发现什么了
I found out you're like a pit bull.
你就像个斗牛犬
Once you bite down on a case,
一旦你咬到一个案子
your jaw locks and you don't let go.
就死咬不放
But while this may be admirable in a cop,
作为警♥察♥这也许会令人敬佩
it's a lousy trait in a husband.
但作为丈夫确是令人讨厌的一点
Hey, stay in your lane.
嘿 适可而止
Your dogged pursuit at work has already cost you your marriage
你在工作上的较真已经影响到了你的婚姻
and will likely lead you
而且可能会
to be transferred to another division, again.
导致你落得那番下场 还是第二次
Okay, I think I'm done here.
好吧 我想我在这呆够了
I also know you're smart,
我还知道你很聪明
and you've been poking around
我知道你已经
the Medical Examiner's Office.
盯上了医学检测办公室
I know this because the M.E. Is embedded in our program.
我知道是因为你发现法医参与了我们的项目
That's how we get our samples.
那是我们得到样本的途径
Who are you people?
你们到底是什么人
We're a federal agency
我们是一所联邦机构
with a very wide jurisdiction.
有着极广的管辖范围
Including over the L.A.P.D.?
涵盖洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Particularly the L.A.P.D.
特别是洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Fisher,
费舍尔
you are the least popular
你是全洛杉矶最默默无闻的
honest detective in all of L.A.,
那种诚实的警员
but become part of the Stitchers program...
但是只要你加入思想调查计划
I can make you the most successful
我就能让你成为洛杉矶警局最成功
least popular honest detective in all of L.A.
也不那么令人讨厌的诚实警探
So I'm being recruited?
所以你是要招聘我咯
Kirsten is right. It's obvious
克里斯汀是对的 显然我没有能力
I can't keep them from doing field work.
阻止他们去做现场调查的工作
And, frankly, I'm not sure I should.
而且 说实话 我也不确定我是否该阻止
She sees things when she's being stitched
她在潜入记忆时所看到的景象
that only she can follow up on.
只有她能搜查出结果
She's going to need some kind of backup.
她需要后援的帮助
Me?
我
You will remain L.A.P.D.,
你将继续呆在洛杉矶警局
but on deep-cover loan to the Stitchers program.
但同时也将成为思想调查计划的卧底
Keep my kids safe. And in return,
保护他们的安全 作为回报
I will give you the official collar when we close a case.
我会在案件解决的时候给你一个正式的解释
I can't take credit for someone else's work.
我不能将他人工作的荣誉归到自己身上
We're a team. We all take credit.
我们是个团队 我们共享荣誉
We all share the blame.
我们也同担责罚
You know how to be part of a team, don't you?
你知道如何成为团队中的一员 不是吗
Refractory period is over.
不应期已过
We can stitch into Lisa Keller again.
我们可以再次连进丽萨·凯勒的大脑了
Care to see what you've just agreed to be part of?
想去看看你刚刚同意参加的计划吗
I think you may be the devil.
我觉得你有点像是魔王
I'm not,
我不是
but I admire his closing rate.
但是我欣赏他的办事效率
Her heart rate is elevating.
她的心率在加快
Listen, geniuses,
听着 天才们
I'm still surrounded by monsters.
我还是被怪物们包围着
Whatever you did to cancel
无论你们采取了什么措施
out the effects of the drugs isn't working.
看上去还是没能消除毒品的影响
Because we haven't done it yet. Linus.
那是因为我们还没开始行动 莱纳斯
Running the filter...
开启过滤器
Now.
现在
Okay, talk to me. How's it looking?
好了 告诉我 现在看起来怎么样
Better. Much better.
好多了 真的好多了
Her vitals are stabilizing.
她的脉搏在逐步稳定
Now you know what 20 minutes into the future looks like.
现在你知道了二十分钟看到未来是什么感受了
I see them.
我看见她们了
Cameron.
卡梅伦
Isolate and reduce the volume of the background music.
隔绝并降低背景音乐的音量
Give us a moment.
给我们几分钟
I'm going to get you out of here.
我打算带你离开这里
To where? Back to the shelter?
去哪里 回到避难所
For now. Then I'm gonna get you home to Montana.
先回那里 然后我会带你回蒙大拿的家
Raff will take care of me.
拉夫会照顾我
He says he's got a big score coming.
他说他马上就要大赚一笔了
A big score? Stay here.
大赚一笔 呆在这
She's done with you. Got that?
你和她已经结束了 明白了吗
Girl you are hot when you're pissed off.
你生气的时候可真美
You haven't even seen me pissed off yet.
你还没见识到我真正生气的样子呢
I know about your big score.
我了解你所谓的大赚一笔
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表