剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
But did you try this?
但你试过这个吗
You see the space between the hard cover and the binding?
看见硬书皮和装订线间的空隙了吗
The gap's too big.
这条缝有点过大
Why?
为什么
It's not the original cover.
这不是原装书皮
Ready, sparky?
准备好了吗
Just play it.
你就放吧
Oh, god!
天哪
Who is that?
那是谁
That's my father.
那是我父亲
Okay.
好吧
I'm starting the memory recovery process
我要启动设备开始记忆恢复过程
by engaging the device, programmed with the stitch algorithm
这台设备根据探针算法编程
and attached to my two subjects.
而且已经连接到我的两个实验对象
How you feeling, Kirsten?
你感觉怎么样 克里斯汀
You ready to do this?
你准备好了吗
Yes, daddy.
好了 爸爸
All right, sweetheart.
好的 宝贝
Feel anything, honey?
有什么感觉吗 亲爱的
Just a little buzzing.
就是有点耳鸣
Okay, I'm increasing the power.
好的 那我要加大功率了
You find mommy, you bring her back.
你要找到妈妈 然后把她带回来
I will.
我会的
Okay, I'm inducing stitch neurosync...
好的 正在引导思想神经同步
Now.
就现在
Talk to me, honey. How are you feeling?
说话 宝贝 感觉怎么样
It hurts a little.
有点疼了
It's gonna be okay. Do you trust me?
没事的 你相信我吗
Yes.
相信
Honey?
宝贝
My head, it hurts.
我头痛
Okay, I'm shutting it down.
好的 我马上关了它
No. I wanna do this.
不 我要做
I'm inside mommy's head.
我就在妈妈的脑海里
I see you, me, mommy.
我看见了你 我 妈妈
She's got so many memories.
她的记忆真多
Brain activity is increasing.
大脑活动增强
This is working, Kirsten, this is working.
这真的管用 克里斯汀真的管用
You're doing great, sweetheart.
你做得真棒 亲爱的
Okay, it's working.
好 有作用了
Just reach out to mommy, and hold on tight,
找到妈妈 抓紧她
okay? I'm gonna bring you both...
好吗 我马上把你们俩都带...
No!
不
Kirsten!
克里斯汀
Kirsten! Kirsten! Kirsten!
克里斯汀克里斯汀克里斯汀
Oh, god, I'm so sorry.
天哪 对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Kirsten...
克里斯汀...
I wasn't born with temporal dysplasia.
我并不是生来就患有颞叶发育异常
My father gave it to me by stitching me into my mother,
原来是我父亲让我进入我母亲思想时导致的
and it killed her.
而且她被杀死了
Thanks. What else can I get you?
谢谢 还需要我拿点别的吗
A do-over of the past hour.
让我消化刚才看到的东西
You didn't know about any of this?
这件事你一点都不知道
No.
不知道
I was always told my mom died in a crash,
别人总告诉我我母亲是在一场车祸中丧生的
but she didn't.
但她并不是
It must have put her in a coma, but it didn't kill her.
当时她应该只是昏过去了 还并没有死
Your dad was trying to save her.
你父亲试着救她
He didn't know that you can't stitch
他不知道
into a living person
根本不能在不杀死实验对象的情况下
without killing the subject.
对活人进行思想调查
Maybe that explains why he left you with ed?
或许也解释了为什么他把你留给了艾德
He couldn't live with what he did.
他不能接受自己做过的事
I remember the night he left.
我记得他离开的那天晚上
I watched him walk to a taxi.
我看着他走向一辆出租车
I kept asking him through the window to turn around.
我隔着窗户不停地央求她回头看看我
You know what, I thought he would for a second.
我以为他会回头看我一眼的
And then he got in a taxi and left.
但他就那样上车走了
Did you want him to turn around and come back for you?
你希望他会为你转身回来
No, I wanted to see his face. I wanted to understand
不 我只是想看看他的脸 我想理解
what he was feeling...
他的感受...
If anything.
如果有的话
Ready.
准备
Go, go, go!
冲 冲 冲
Living room, clear!
客厅 安全
Kitchen, clear!
厨房♥ 安全
Found him!
找到他了
It's Barbiero.
是巴比埃罗
Dead. Looks like multiple stab wounds.
已身亡 目测多处刺伤
If he was stabbed multiple times, where's the rest of the blood?
如果被刺多次 不可能就这点出血量
He was killed somewhere else.
他是在别处被杀的
Did you even think to tell Cameron to give me a chance?!
你就没想过让卡梅伦给我个机会吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
Stitching. He's training you to pilot.
思想调查 他在训练你操控
Linus, calm down.
莱纳斯 冷静一下
Cameron is training you to stitch. You!
卡梅伦在训练你做思想调查 是你
I'm sorry, I guess I kinda thought you'd be happy for me.
不好意思 我还以为你会为我感到高兴呢
Happy for you?
为你感到高兴
Because you have "T he touch" And I don't?
就因为你有了"那种触碰"而我却没有吗
That's not my fault.
那又不是我的错
So, you agree with Cameron?
所以 你是同意卡梅伦咯
Wow.
噢
Listen to me,
听我说
no one is trying to edge you out.
没人想要排挤你
Why didn't you stick up for me?
那你怎么不支持我
I didn't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought we had each other's backs.
我还以为我们会互相扶持呢
Wait... what?
等等 什么
We got lucky-ish on the protocol with Barbiero.
我们跟巴比埃罗之间真是有狗屎运
Lucky-ish?
狗屎运
The amount of time between
就在他死掉和我们找到他
his death and when we got a hold of him?
之间隔的那段时间
Barbiero's long-term memories are mostly degraded.
巴比埃罗的大多数长♥期♥记忆都被降解了
What about short-term?
那么短期的呢
Seemed to be in fairly good shape.
看起来还不错
Then let's find out why he went after Fisher.
那让我们看看他为什么要去找费舍尔
Lights at 20%
灯光调到百分之二十
I need a go/no go for stitch neurosync.
各部门报告神经同步是否准备完毕
Call it.
来试试
For reals?
真的吗
Lifesci? Go.
生命迹象 完毕
Subbio? Go.
生物细胞 完毕
Engineering and medical?
工程部门和药物部门
A twofer, engineering and medical?
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥啊 工程和药物部门
The lady asked a question!
这位女士在问问题呢
Go. Go.
准备好了 准备好了
Last, but in no way least,
最后 但也是最重要的
communications?
通讯系统
You're good to go... Cameron.
你可以开始了 卡梅伦
Comm check, one, two...
检查对讲机 一 二
I'll take it from here. Sorry. That's you.
我来接手吧 不好意思 你来吧
Comm check, one two, one two.
检查对讲机 一二 一二
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
Initiate stitch neurosync on my mark.
听我指令 启动编制神经同步
In three, two, one, mark.
三 二 一 开始
I see Barbiero.
我看见巴比埃罗了
He's in an alley.
他在一条小巷里
He's waiting for someone.
他在等着谁
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表