剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Let's find out.
试试就知道
Welcome to the Stitchers program.
欢迎来到思想调查员机构
What is that?
这是什么
We call it the fish tank.
我们叫它鱼缸
Is that because it looks like a fish tank?
是因为长得像鱼缸吗
I hope you people are smarter than you are creative.
我希望相比创造力 你们的智商能高一点
I thought we were gonna wait till she had her psych evaluation.
我以为要等到她做完心理评估才开始
There's no time. Interview her if you feel the need,
没时间了 你如果觉得有必要就给她做个面试吧
but I want her prepped in 20. Prepped for what?
但我要她二十分钟内做好准备 准备什么
What's your problem that
究竟是什么原因
makes it that you don't have any friends?
导致你身边一个朋友都没有
Why do you smell like meat?
你身上为什么有股肉味
I had beef fry for breakfast.
我早餐吃的煎牛排
Beef fry? Is that a quantum computer?
煎牛排 这是量子计算机吗
It's like bacon, but made with beef.
类似于培根 但就是牛肉做的
What are you, Muslim? No, I'm an atheist.
你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗 不 我是无神论者
Atheists don't eat pig?
无神论者不吃猪肉吗
Not if it makes their grandmother sad.
除非那会让他奶奶伤心啊
She Muslim? Jewish.
她是穆♥斯♥林♥吗 她是犹太人
You gonna stalk her on koshermatchmaker.Com?
你要去犹太人速配网上追踪她吗
I'm just asking. No, you're just jabbering.
我就是问问 才没有 你就是八婆嘴
You ever been diagnosed? You may be clinical.
你去诊断过吗 你这病有可能是临床性的
You're like Gollum. You've been living in your cave so long,
你好像咕噜 肯定是在洞穴里待的太久
you've forgotten how to talk to the rest of us hobbits.
都不知道该怎么和我们这些霍比特人说话了
A simple Tolkien reference, and I'm supposed to be impressed?
引用一句简单的托尔金原文 就想给我留下深刻印象吗
Name all the actors who played Doctor Who since 1963,
说出从1963年开始神秘博士所有的扮演者
and maybe you'll get a reaction out of me.
可能我还会给你些认可
I'm the smartest person in my program.
我在我们机构是最聪明的人
Oh, so in your little circle you're the smartest?
所以你们那个小圈子里你是最聪明的了
So what does that make you?
那又能怎么样呢
Queen of the Estupidos ? You're quite the tool.
你成为蠢货女王了吗 你就是个无脑的呆子
Thanks for making my point for me.
谢谢你 我刚想这么说
Okay, that concludes our interview.
好了 面试结束了
Has anyone actually explained to you what we do here?
有人和你仔细解释过 我们在这做什么吗
This is the second corpse I've seen today.
这是我今天见的第二具尸体
Probably not your fault. Probably.
可能也不怪你 只是可能
What did he die of?
他怎么死的
He died of explosion... explosive concussion,
他死于一次爆♥炸♥ 爆♥炸♥冲击
if you want to get all technical, and I know you do.
要是你想更专业一点 我知道你想
Who is he? You heard about the two bombs...
他是谁 你听说那两次爆♥炸♥了吧
one yesterday and one from today?
昨天一次 今天一次
This gent's our bomber... Peter Brandt.
这位先生就是肇事者 皮特·布莱恩特
28 years old, recently graduated
28岁 刚从加州大学圣塔莫尼卡学院
from the chemical engineering program at U.C. Santa Monica
化学工程系硕士毕业
with a master's in... wait for it...
主要研究 等一下
energetic molecular studies. Explosives.
活力分子学 爆♥炸♥品
Why is he here? Are you guys coroners?
那他为什么在这 你们是验尸官
No, he's here to share his memories with us.
不 他来这是要分享记忆的
But he's dead.
但他死了
Fun fact... after death,
有趣的就是
consciousness lingers for 30 seconds.
人死后 意识会停留30秒
After 10 minutes, the brain starts to degrade.
10分钟之后 大脑才会开始衰亡
If we get a sample in here fast enough, we can start a protocol
所以如果样本到这足够快 我们就能采取措施
that will slow down further deterioration for days.
减缓大脑衰亡的速度 甚至保持几天都有可能
Sample? You mean corpse?
样本 你是说尸体吗
Tomato, to-mah-to.
番茄和西红柿有什么区别呢
You're getting this guy's dead, degrading brain
你要让这个人正在衰亡的大脑
to talk to you? How?
给你传达信息 这怎么做得到
By inserting a living consciousness into those memories.
把一个鲜活的意识植入到那些记忆中
We call it "Stitching."
我们把它叫做 思想调查
That's impossible. Is that so,
根本不可能 是吗
Dr. I've-never-studied-neuroscience-unlike-Cameron?
从没像卡梅伦这样研究过神经学的博士
The brain is a bioelectrical device,
大脑是一个生物电装置
emphasis on "Electrical."
关键在于"电"
Even after death, the wiring,
就算人体死亡 电路啊
the synapses... they're all still in there...
神经突触啊 他们还会存活
For a while anyways.
一段时间
And that means, so are the memories.
也就是说 记忆也一样
But it takes a living consciousness to access and interpret them.
但是这需要一个鲜活的意识 接触并解读这些记忆
And that's where you come in.
这个机构就是干这个的
You want to insert my consciousness into this guy's dead brain?
你要把我的意识植入那个人死了的大脑里吗
It sounds icky when you put it like that.
要是这么说 还挺恶心的
Has anyone ever done this before? Gone in? One person.
之前有人实验过吗 植入吗 有一个
Her name's Marta. She's no longer with the program.
她叫玛尔塔 已经不在这个机构了
Why not?
为什么不了
She couldn't handle it.
她做不了了
So what do you want me to do once I'm inside his memories?
所以当我进到他的记忆里时 你们想要我做什么
We think yesterday's bomb was an accident.
我们认为昨天的爆♥炸♥是个意外
Brandt blew up his apartment while prepping it.
布莱恩特为今天准备的时候把自己的公♥寓♥炸飞了
The second bomb, the one from this morning...
第二个炸♥弹♥ 就是今早炸掉的那个
that one took out a high-tech firm in Santa Monica.
是从圣塔莫尼卡的一个高科技公♥司♥拿出来的
If Brandt died yesterday,
如果布莱恩特昨天就死了
how did he set off a bomb today?
那他是怎么在今天安装炸♥弹♥的
That, Sparky, is the question.
那就是问题所在了
We traced some shady Bitcoin transactions Brandt made.
我们追踪到布莱恩特有几笔可疑的比特币转账
Past month, he purchased enough explosives, timers,
上个月 他买♥♥了够分量的炸♥药♥和定时器
circuit boards, pressure switches to make four bombs.
电路版 压力开关 并制♥作♥了四个炸♥弹♥
And you think he planted the other bombs before he died?
所以你认为他在死前已经安装好了其它的炸♥弹♥
Well, that's the nightmare scenario.
恩 那就是恶梦一般的场景了
that was just big enough for one device.
只是一个装置的大小
That means there are two devices unaccounted for.
那意味着还有两个装置下落不明
We need you to go back into Brandt's memory
我们需要你回到布莱恩特的记忆里
and find out where those other two bombs are.
找到其它两个炸♥弹♥在哪儿
There are a whack of lives at stake.
那会对市民人身安全造成重大威胁
This really works? Mmhmm.
这真的管用么 当然
Show me.
让我看看
All right.
好的
Let's get those clothes off you and get busy.
跟我来把衣服脱了 我们有的忙了
When you're inside someone else's memory,
当你进到另一个人的记忆里时
your mind projects an image of yourself
你的意识会投影出你自己的图象
as if you were actually there.
就好像你真的在那儿一样
Dressed like this?
穿成这样
Yep. That material is a mesh polyester fiber
是的 这是一种网状镀锌聚酯纤维
coated in zinc-blackened nickel over copper.
黑色版的镀镍铜
Makes for a better connection
这使得你皮肤和皮下传感器
between your skin and our sensors.
能有更灵敏的传导
Whose idea was that? That would be me.
这是谁想出来的主意 那是我
This is Linus. He handles
这是莱纳斯 他负责
bioelectrical engineering and communications.
生物电子工程和通讯系统
Originally you were supposed to be completely naked,
最初的想法里 你应该是完全♥裸♥着的
but there was some pushback, so we compromised.
但是有些人觉得不合适 所以我们妥协了
By dressing me up as Catwoman? Oh, it's cool.
妥协成像猫女一样的打扮 噢 还挺酷的
We're men of science.
我们是科学理工男
Comm links.
通讯连接设备
We'll be able to talk to each other through these.
我们会通过这些设备来交谈
I'll be driving Brandt's memory for you,
我会帮你运行布莱恩特的记忆
but I'll be driving blindfolded, so you gotta lead me.
但是我的运行对其内容是看不见的 所以你得给我指路
How do I choose which memory to go to?
我要怎么选择进哪段记忆
When we get a new sample,
每当获得一个新的样本
the first thing we do is map their memories.
我们做的第一件事情就是把记忆做记录和标记
Some have incredibly strong synaptic connections,
有些有非常强烈的突触性联♥系♥
which means those are more emotionally charged.
这说明这些记忆充满更多情感
Those memories will pull you like a magnet.
这些记忆会像磁铁一样把你拉过去
Oh, this is Ayo.
噢 这是阿约
She's here to make sure you don't get dead.
她会保证你在整个过程中不致丧命
Nice.
没错
Kirsten, are you ready?
克里斯汀 你准备好了嘛
Let's find out.
试试看就知道了
Okay, Stretch, into the drink.
好的 伸展一下 下水吧
Stations, everyone.
大家各就各位
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表