剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, that is so not true.
喂 才不是呢
I was thinking about ordering a pizza.
我是在考虑要不要订个披萨
Let me stitch back into Lisa then.
那就让我再调查一次丽萨
I'll stick it out longer, see if I missed anything.
我会坚持得更久一些 看看还有什么遗漏的
You have to wait until after the absolute refractory period.
你还得等绝对不应期过去
What? The absolute refractory period.
什么 绝对不应期
It's the time needed between stitches
是指两次思想调查之间的时间
to allow the sample's neurons to reset.
样品神经元需要重启
It has to do with the potassium transfer rate between cells.
而且这个过程必须依赖细胞间的钾转运率
Just buy me a drink sometime, and I'll tell you all about it.
有空时请我喝杯东西 我就给你讲
It's true. He gets a few drinks in him,
没错 他一喝东西
and that's all he ever talks about.
他就只会讲这些了
How long is the absolute refractory period?
绝对不应期有多长
Between five and, what, 12 hours.
五到 呃 十二小时吧
Each sample and stitch is different.
不同样品不同思想调查所需要的也不一样
Okay, so stitch me into Ed while we're waiting.
好吧 那我们等待的这段时间里我要调查艾德
The equipment can only be tuned to one person at a time.
仪器一次只能连一个人
We don't have time to switch Lisa for Ed.
我们没有足够时间从丽萨换成艾德
Wait out the refractory period.
好好等着不应期
You'll stitch Lisa again, and then afterwards
你再查一遍丽萨 然后
we will talk about Ed.
我们再说艾德
Is it okay if I go home and rest?
我能回家休息一下吗
The stitch made me pretty tired.
思想调查弄得我很累
Absolutely. You need a ride?
当然了 需要送你吗
Yeah.
好的
That's so nice of you.
太谢谢你了
Linus, while we're gone, run the numbers.
莱纳斯 我们走后 你再调调程序
See if we can come up with any code
看看有没有什么代码
to cancel out the effect of the drugs on the memory.
能抵消毒品对记忆的影响
Now I'm definitely ordering a pizza.
现在我必须得订披萨了
Hey, would it be okay if
嗨 我们能不能
we made a quick stop on the way to my house?
在去我家的路上中间停一下
Yeah.
没问题
Wait, where are we?
等等 这是哪儿
This is where the rave was. The r...
这是那个锐舞派对所在地 那个舞
Hey, hold up.
喂 等等
Kirsten, wait, hold.
克里斯汀 等等 站住
Wait. Hey.
等等 嘿
Hey, look.
嗨 听着
You lied to me, okay?
你骗了我
We're on the same team, and you lied to me.
我们是一个团队的 你却骗了我
We have to trust each other. That's the only way
我们必须信任彼此 这是我们能够
we're going to be able to work together. You done?
一起工作的唯一前提 你说完了
Allow me to make a few clarifying statements.
让我先做个澄清说明
We're not teammates. We're not coworkers.
我们不是队友 也不是同事
I'm doing this for the sole purpose of getting the chance
我做这个的唯一目的
to learn what really happened to Ed,
就是弄清艾德是怎么死的
and then I'm done with you and Maggie
然后我就离开你和麦琪
and your whole freak show.
还有你们那一大群怪咖
Well, that definitely is clarifying.
这说的可真够清楚的
Look, I'm...
听着 我
I'm sorry about the freak show comment.
很抱歉 不应该说你们是怪咖的
But let's be logical about this.
但是让我们来整理一下这事的逻辑
We want to get the drugs off the streets, yes?
我们要让那些毒品从街头消失 对吗
Lisa's memories were distorted.
丽萨的记忆已经扭曲了
Maybe being in the actual place where she died
也许到她死亡的真正事发地
will help me remember more clearly the things that I saw.
会让我更清楚的想起我看到了什么
Okay.
好吧
But we keep a low profile and, by Grabthar's hammer,
但是我们不能引起其它人注意 上帝保佑
please try not to piss anyone off...
别把任何人惹毛了
...Like you usually do.
你太经常把人惹毛了
I'm not interested in whatever edgy new beats
我对你那个自以为可以劲爆全场的
you think are gonna set the scene on fire.
新节奏没半点兴趣
You want to play that garbage out here? Go start a record label.
你想在这以外的地方试试这个垃圾 去唱片公♥司♥试试吧
Anything look familiar?
有什么看起来眼熟的么
Yeah, that douchebag over there.
有 那边那个人♥渣♥
No. Damn,
不是吧 该死
damn, damn, damnedy, damn, damn.
要命了 该死
Tickets don't go on sale till 9:00.
这里九点才开始营业售票
Who killed Lisa Keller?
是谁杀了丽萨·凯勒
I don't know.
我不知道
Drugs, according to the newspaper.
毒品吧 报纸上这么说的
And who gave her the drugs?
那是谁给了她那些毒品呢
I don't know.
我不清楚
And you know how you know I'm telling the truth?
并且你知道为什么我说的是真话么
Because I'm running a business,
因为我这儿是做生意的
and dead kids... they don't pay to come to raves.
死了的孩子他们来锐舞派对也没付钱
Really? That's where you went with that?
真的么 你就是这么看这件事情的
What about the guy with the camera,
那拿相机的那个人呢
taking pictures? Maybe he saw something.
拍照的那人 也许他看到了什么
That would be Raff.
那应该是拉夫
He's my official unofficial photographer,
他是我的专职 非专职的摄影师
but I wouldn't bother him.
但我不想去麻烦他
Raff isn't nice... Like Cleaver here.
拉夫不是那么友善就像这儿的克利弗
We're not afraid of you.
我们可不怕你
I do not know why you are so mad.
我不知道你为什么这么生气
We know more now than we did before.
我们现在比之前掌握更多的信息
Yep, we know that when I'm confronted
是 我们现在知道了当那个
by a bouncer named Cleaver, I leak urine.
叫克利弗的保镖站在我面前是 我吓尿了
Okay, how do I do this?
好吧 那我现在应该怎么做
Say I'm sorry?
说对不起
We shake hands?
握个手
Oh, you really don't know how to apologize, do you?
噢 你真的不知道怎么道歉 是么
No, it's not really one of my skills.
不知道 那不是我擅长的
Oh, Maggie's gonna kill us.
噢 麦琪会杀了我们的
Okay, man up, stud.
好吧 拿出点男人的样子 少年
Maggie needs us more than we need Maggie.
与其说我们需要麦琪 不如说麦琪需要我们
Man down, Buttercup. I mean, she can actually kill us.
有人受伤 金凤花 我的意思是她真的可以杀了我们
She's a former C.I.A. assassin.
她以前在中♥央♥情报局专职暗♥杀♥
Oh, I suppose this was not to be unexpected.
噢 我想这并不意外
Miss Clark.
克拉克小姐
Nerdy guy. It's Cameron.
还有书呆子 – 我叫卡梅伦
What are you two doing here?
你们两在这儿干什么
I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, Detective.
那恐怕超出你的工作权限了 警探
Don't tell me: A secret agency mission, right?
别又告诉我: 一个秘密机构的任务 是吧
Well, if we told you,
如果我们告诉你
it wouldn't be a secret, would it?
那就不是一个秘密了 不是么
The name Lisa Keller mean anything to either of you?
你们对丽萨·凯勒这个名字有什么感觉么
Fisher, do you play chess?
费舍尔 你下象棋么
No. Well, I do.
不 – 好吧 我下
Queen takes knight.
皇后引领骑士
I'm a "Settlers of Catan" man myself.
我本人是玩卡坦岛的那种人(倾向合作竞争共生)
So what exactly do we know now
所以我们现在到底搞清了
that we didn't know before? The name Raff?
什么我们之前不清楚的 一个叫拉夫的名字
Yes. Okay, that's not even a real name.
没错 – 好吧 那都不是个真名
How are we supposed to find this guy? We have no idea who he is.
你准备怎么找到这个人 我们根本都不知道他是谁
But we know where he's gonna be.
但是我们知道他会去哪儿
Take me home. Like, for reals?
送我回家 – 真的回家么
Or are you gonna make me take you someplace awful?
还是你又要带我去什么可怕的地方
For real...
真的回家
Then I'll make you take me someplace awful.
然后再让你带我去个可怕地方
I don't know what the big deal is.
我不知道这有什么大不了的
You can totally do this.
你完全可以的
I told you... I don't rave.
我跟你说了我不去锐舞派对
Tonight you do. Rave?
今晚你会去的 –锐舞派对
We're going to a rave? Cameron and I are going.
我们要去锐舞派对 – 卡梅伦和我去
Well, I'm so coming with, unless it's a date.
我当然也要去 除非这是个约会
It's not.
不是
And you're not. It's official business.
你别去 这是正式工作
So what? It's a rave.
又怎样 那是锐舞派对
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表