剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
You keep Denise out of it.
不准你让丹妮丝碰那个
Whoa! Now I'm worried.
哇哦 现在我有点怕了
Let go of me.
放开我
You think you're special?
你认为自己很特别
Working with runaways,
和离家出走的人打交道
trying to save them?
想要去拯救他们
Well, save yourself.
那么 先拯救你自己吧
Raff's forcing the drugs into Lisa's mouth.
拉夫正在强行将毒品塞进丽萨的嘴里
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦
Denise, let me help you.
丹妮丝 让我来帮你
It's too late.
已经太迟了
Denise, get back in here.
丹妮丝 给我回来
I'm bouncing.
我要返回
11545 San Fernando road. The drugs are in Raff's camera case.
11545 圣法兰多路 毒品在拉夫的相机包里
Lisa Keller used to work with runaway teens.
丽萨·凯勒的工作就是照顾离家出走的孩子
That's how she met Denise.
就是因为这样她遇到了丹妮丝
Lisa was trying to get Denise away from Raff, so he killed her.
丽萨想把丹妮丝带离拉夫身边 所以他杀了她
Certainty? 100%.
可信度 百分之百
We're gonna need a warrant. Based on what?
我们需要一份搜查令 理由是什么
I'm confident you'll figure something out.
我相信你能搞定那个
Hey, Fisher.
嘿 费舍尔
Welcome to the Stitchers program.
欢迎来到思想调查计划
Listen, man, this stuff is not available anywhere.
听着 伙计 这个产品可不是哪里都有
Yeah, just like that show,
没错 就像之前展示的那样
except for this is green, not blue, and it's for real.
只不过这个是绿色的 不是蓝色 但是这是真货
Listen, I want to put you on my list,
听着 我想将你加到我的顾客名单上
but you gotta commit.
但是你得给出承诺
My man.
朋友
What are you crying about?
你哭什么啊
Huh?
啊
I don't want anything to do with this.
我不想参与这件事
When we first met,
我们第一次见面的时候
you never told me anything about drugs.
你就没告诉过我你还贩毒
I understand.
我理解
I do. I get it.
真的 我知道了
So what you're telling me is that you want
所以你现在是想告诉我你想
to be back on the streets.
回到街上继续流浪
Is that what you're telling me, huh?
这是你想说的吗 啊
Cause that's where I'll dump you...
那我就把你扔回
right where I found you.
原来的地方
I just want to go home.
我只是想回家
Baby, you are home.
宝贝 这就是你家
Victor Thomas, you're under arrest
维克特·托马斯 你被逮捕了
for the murder of Lisa Keller.
因为杀害丽萨·凯勒
Denise, my name is Kirsten.
丹妮丝 我的名字叫克里斯汀
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会帮助你离开这里
Sit down.
坐下
How did you know where I was?
你们怎么知道我在这里
Lisa told me.
丽萨告诉我的
Aren't you supposed to read me my rights? Eventually.
难道你不应该先朗读下我的应有权利 我会的
His computer's password-protected.
他的电脑有密♥码♥保护
Password, please.
密♥码♥ 谢谢
What do you need that for?
你要那个干什么
Because it's faster than hacking into your computer
因为要搞清楚你的进货渠道
to figure out where you're getting your drugs from.
有了密♥码♥可比黑进去快多了
Password. Screw you.
密♥码♥ 去你的
Password, please.
密♥码♥ 谢谢
This is police brutality.
这是警方暴行
Too bad for you we're not the police.
真为你感到遗憾 我们可不是警♥察♥
I'm gonna go get changed.
我要去换上工作服
Oh, good. You're here. Did you get the call
哦 太好了 你在这 你接到关于准备好
about prepping Ed for being stitched?
潜入艾德思想的电♥话♥了吗
Yes, I did, but...
是的 我接到了 但是
Hey, Cameron, how quickly can you change the computers over?
嘿 卡梅伦你最快可以什么时候准备好电脑
Guys, wait. Listen.
大家 等下 听着
It's too late.
太迟了
No, this isn't right. What's not right?
不 这不合常理 什么不合常理
Ed's hit his best-by date.
艾德已经过了最佳时期
He can no longer be stitched.
已经不能潜入他的思想了
That's bull.
不可能
No, it's true. His neural gaps
不 是真的 他的神经沟回
have widened beyond stimulation.
扩宽到已经承受不了刺♥激♥
There's nothing to stitch.
已经没有可潜入的回忆了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Kirsten, I'm so sorry.
克里斯汀 真的对不起
You knew exactly what you were doing.
你早就清楚你在做什么
You deliberately brought in the Keller case
你故意带来了凯勒的案件
to keep me from stitching into Ed's memory.
好让我不去调查艾德的记忆
You give me too much credit.
你把我想的太能干了
Did they know? Were they a part of your plan...
他们知道吗 他们也是你计划中的一部分
Camille, Linus and Cameron?
卡米尔 莱纳斯 和卡梅伦
No, because there was no plan.
不 因为根本就没什么计划
I'm sorry about Ed, but this happens sometimes.
关于艾德我很抱歉 但有时就是会这样
You promised me.
是你给了我承诺
No, I said that if you can solve the Keller case fast enough,
不 我是说如果你能够快速的解决凯勒的案件
you could stitch into Ed.
那你就有机会调查艾德的思想
You didn't. And you can't.
你不够快 所以你不能
What is it that Ed knows that you don't want me to see?
是什么艾德知道而你又不想让我看到的
The reason I hardly remember my parents,
是我记不起父母的原因
or where my father is?
还是我父亲的所在地
The truth about who really killed Ed?
或是艾德被杀一事的真♥相♥
Come with me.
跟我来
As we speak,
在我们说话的时候
Ed's apartment is being boxed up.
艾德公♥寓♥里的所有东西就已经被打包
Tomorrow all of his stuff will be delivered
明天所有他的物品都将会被发往
to the home that he left you.
他留给你的家里
Every shred of paper, photograph, book,
每一片纸 每一张照片 每一本书
flash drive, and dust bunny
闪存盘 甚至灰尘
is going to be yours.
都将属于你
Perhaps the answers that you're looking for
很可能你想要的答案
will be in those boxes.
就在那些盒子里
Look at her,
看看她
because I need you to understand,
因为我要你明白
all of you,
你们所有人
what you did here today.
你们今天在这的所作所为
Where would Denise be without the Stitchers program?
要是没有思想调查计划丹妮丝会怎么样
Kirsten,
克里斯汀
you gave Lisa Keller back her voice,
是你给了丽萨·凯勒传达遗言的机会
even if only for a short time,
即使只有那么一小会时间
to finish what she started.
但也替她完成了她想做的事
You know those monsters that you saw in her memory?
你亲身体验了她记忆中的那些怪物不是吗
Well, there are monsters everywhere,
是这样 怪物无处不在
and with this technology we can stop them.
但是用这个技术我们能阻止他们
I looked, Kirsten.
我看过了 克里斯汀
There aren't any monsters under your bed.
你床下面没有怪物
Look again, Ed.
再看一遍 艾德
There are no such thing as monsters.
那里真的没有怪物这种生物
Well, I never did like monsters.
好吧 我从来就不喜欢怪物
Let's go get 'em.
让我们来解决掉他们
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表