剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me?
你说什么
Chocolate hazelnut spread. It calms me down.
榛子巧克力酱 这个东西能让我平静下来
There's a tidbit of information I never knew about you.
我从来不知道你有这怪癖
Look, I know there's no such thing as ghosts, but...
听着 我知道没有幽灵这样的事情 但是
Well, for you, there are, kind of.
对你来说 还真有可能有
When you're in someone's memory,
当你在别人的记忆里时
you're basically looking at images that linger.
基本上你看到的都是那些残存的影像
But I wasn't in the stitch. I was at home.
但是刚刚我没在做思想调查 我在家里
Things have a way of sticking to your subconscious.
有些事情以某种方式留在你的潜意识里了
Milk.
牛奶
That calm you down, too?
这也能让你平静下来么
No. Goes with the chocolate.
不是 牛奶和巧克力很配
Here.
来
I'll get you a...
我给你拿个
Glass. Should I be worried about you?
杯子 我应该为你担心吗
No. No, I'm fine.
不用 不用 我没事
I just need to sleep.
我只是需要睡一觉就好了
Enjoy the couch. I'll see you in the morning.
你好好享受沙发 明天早上再见
All right, let's get this over with.
好了 让我们把这事做完
Aren't you going to call a go, no-go for the stitch?
这回你不检查准备情况了
Uh, Cameron, something's wrong.
卡梅伦出故障了
Cameron.
卡梅伦
We're losing water.
水箱漏了
Camille, Linus!
卡米尔 莱纳斯
Guys, do you see what's happening?
伙计们 你们看见正在发生的事情了吗
What's going on? Guys.
发生什么事了 伙计们
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Stop the stitch! Cameron!
停止思想调查 卡梅伦
No!
不要
No!
不要
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Cameron, stop the stitch! Cameron!
卡梅伦停止思想调查 卡梅伦
Oh, God.
天呐
Cameron, stop the stitch!
卡梅伦停止思想调查
He's out there. He's out there.
他就在外面 他就在外面
Who? Devon. Look. Look. Come on.
谁 德文 听着 过来
Devon's out there. Don't.
德文就在外面 别开门
No one's out here. He was. I just saw him.
没人在外面 他刚才还在 我看到他了
Okay, how about we put the knife away, Jason?
好吧 我们能先把刀放在一边吗 杰森
I just saw him.
我刚看到他了
Kirsten, this is just work-induced stress.
克里斯汀 这只是工作引发的压力而已
But why this case?
为什么偏偏是这个案子
Everyone has got their limits.
每个人都有极限的
No, no, I don't.
我就没有
Okay, just give me... Hand me the knife.
好吧 把那刀递给我
Okay. Oh, my God, you're shaking.
天哪 你在发抖
Okay, just take some deep breaths. Try to relax.
好 试着深呼吸 放松下来
Okay. You don't do scared, remember?
恩 你从不害怕的 记得吗
Okay. Okay, you're safe.
恩 好了 你安全了
You're safe. Devon's dead. Nothing is going to happen to you.
你安全了 德文死了 一切都会好起来的
So, what do you say you go back to bed and get some sleep?
要不你先上♥床♥睡一会儿
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
Okay, you all good?
你还好吧
Okay, I'll see you in the morning.
那明早见了
Wait.
等等
Stay with me?
可以陪陪我吗
Sure.
当然可以
Hey, Fisher.
嘿 费舍尔
Just heard Devon Landry worked as a temp at Archer's med school
刚听说德文·兰德里在阿彻的医学院解剖实验室
in the cadaver lab.
做临时雇员
That's what I get to wake up to?
就因为这个消息把我弄醒啊
I'm sorry. Good morning! Sleep well?
抱歉 早上好 睡得怎么样
Devon Landry worked as a temp in the cadaver lab.
德文·兰德里在解剖实验室做临时雇员
Much better. It could be why Kirsten
好多了 这可能就是克里斯汀
saw a body in the stitch.
在调查中看到了尸体的原因
Maybe she'll connect with something that'll lead us to Kelli.
也许她会指引我们找到凯利
See if you can find Kirsten and meet me there.
你去找到克里斯汀然后在那和我汇合
Yeah, I'll see if I can find her.
好 我看能不能找到她
You okay?
你还好吗
She's a little rattled by this case.
她被这案子搞得有点紧张
No, I'm not. I didn't sleep well last night.
我才没有 我只是昨晚没睡好
You snore. No, I don't.
你打鼾了 我才没有
Are you guys... ?
你们两个难道
You know what? T.M.I.
那个 信息量略大
We're not. And, I don't. Ok, let's just do this.
我们没有 我没有 好了 我们先解决这事吧
Look familiar? Yeah, this kind of does.
熟悉吗 恩 有点
You may want to look away. Seriously?
你回避一下可能比较好 不是吧
He's right. You don't know what's under here.
他说的对 你不知道这下面都有什么
I work with the dead every single day.
我每天都和死人打交道
Don't say we didn't warn you.
可别说我们没提醒过你
Holy crapenstein.
我了个大去
Ugh. His organs are missing.
啊 他器官不见了
Yeah, that's what happens with medical school cadavers.
呃 医学院尸体都这样
You okay, boys? Yup, fine.
孩子们 你们还好吗 挺好的
Clearly, it isn't Kelli.
这显然不是凯利
Wait. Wait. What's that?
等等 那是什么
What?
什么啊
Oh, no, please don't.
噢 天哪 可别那样做
Ugh. Tonight, it's my turn to have the nightmares.
哎呀 今晚轮到我做噩梦了
It's Kelli's phone. I saw it in the stitch.
是凯利的手♥机♥ 我在调查的时候看到了
So, he placed it there for someone to find,
也就是说他把手♥机♥放在那里
and then, offs himself? Why?
等着别人来发现 然后自杀了 为什么啊
We're not dealing with a rational person.
我们在对付的不是一个理智的人
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
Talk to me, people. I need to know where Kelli is
说实话吧 我得知道凯利在哪
and if she's still alive. Where are Linus and Camille?
如果她还活着 莱纳斯和卡米尔又在哪儿
Sorry. I'm sorry. Zed's rotator cuff was all jammed up,
真对不起 杰德肩关节损伤很严重
and then, there was Linus' driving, so...
然后又是莱纳斯开车 所以
Zed?
杰德
We'll explain later. And there's nothing wrong with my driving.
我们稍后再解释 问题决不出在我的驾驶上
Yeah, anyway, while Linus was busy driving like my grandmother,
反正在莱纳斯跟我奶奶似的磨蹭着开车时
I ran the photogrammetry on the picture.
我对那张图片进行了摄影测量
Kelli is in... a small room with cement walls.
凯利在 一间带水泥墙的小房♥间里
Yes, but did you notice...
没错 不过你有没有注意到
the walls are covered with plastic. Yeah, we did.
墙面被塑料覆盖着 是的 我们注意到了
No windows and the seams are...
没有任何窗户和缝隙
Sealed, so they're airtight.
封闭着 这样就完全无懈可击了
Let me talk. Thank you so much.
能让我说完吗 非常感谢你
Based on Kelli and Devon's height and weight
基于凯利和德文的身高体重
and per the visibility and spectral analysis I ran,
并根据我进行的能见度和光谱分♥析♥
Kelli is in a space that is 7 by 8 by 10 feet.
凯利在一个七乘八乘十英尺的空间里
When was the selfie taken?
自♥拍♥是什么时候照的
Her phone said 6:13 A.M., two days ago.
她手♥机♥显示的是两天前的早上六点十三
So, she's been sealed for 54 hours and 47 minutes.
所以她被密闭了五十四小时 四十七分钟
So, doing the math, if Kelli is still alive,
通过数学分♥析♥ 若凯利还活着
carbon dioxide will kill her in approximately...
二氧化碳大约会在一百二十四分钟后
124 minutes.
使她窒息
Kelly doesn't have much time. Where was that picture taken?
凯利所剩时间不多了 照片在哪儿拍的
The geotag location function on
她手♥机♥上的地理标记位置功能已经失效了
her phone was disabled. It could have been anywhere.
任何地方都有可能
Could it have been in Australia? What?
澳大利亚也有可能咯 什么
Of course not. What's your point?
当然不会 你想说什么
My point is that it can't be anywhere.
我想说的是 不是任何地方都有可能
It has to be somewhere within certain geographic parameters.
必然是某个带有特定地理参数的位置
Did you guys know that the
你们知道吗
term "Selfie" Was invented by an Australian?
自♥拍♥这个表达是由一个澳大利亚人创造的
And did you know that the term "Who cares?"
那你知道吗 "谁在乎"这个表达
Was invented to describe this conversation?
恰恰是用于形容这类对话的
Quiet. Time of death on Devon was 9:00 A.M.
安静点 德文的死亡时间是早上九点
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表