剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Brace yourself.
稳住你自己
You know what I hate about you?
你知道我讨厌你什么吗
You know what he hates about her?
你知道他讨厌她什么吗
What?
什么
Nothing.
完全没有
Nothing.
完全没有
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What is that, Lilly? Show me.
是什么 莉莉 给我看看
What's all this money for?
这些钱是拿来干嘛的
Oh, babe.
噢 宝贝
It's for that necklace you wanted.
是要去买♥♥你想要的那条项链的
It was supposed to be a surprise.
本想给你个惊喜的
He did buy her the necklace.
他确实给她买♥♥了那条项链
Cameron, he didn't kill her, I need to see who did.
卡梅伦他没有杀她 我需要看到凶手
Time's running out. You need to bounce.
时间不多了 你该弹出了
Not yet. Cameron, she's not Marta.
还不行 卡梅伦她不是玛尔塔
They're on their way to the lunch.
他们在去吃午饭的路上
She wasn't killed until after.
她现在还活着
Put me into that memory.
把我弄到那段里去
Bio, how is she?
生物组 她怎么样
Her cerebral temp's normal, but her heart rate is up.
脑部温度正常 但是心跳有点快
1♥1♥4♥ beats per minute. Her b.P. Is 150 over 90.
每分钟1♥1♥4♥下 血压90到150
You don't have time, make the bounce!
你要来不及了 快弹出
Kirsten, make the bounce!
克里斯汀 快弹出
They took an L.A. Wheels car to the beach.
他们坐洛杉矶之轮的专车去的沙滩
We need to find that driver.
我们得找到那个司机
Guys, it's a dead end.
伙伴们 这条线索不通
Fisher says the LAPD questioned the Ross'
费舍尔说洛杉矶警方已经讯问过罗斯
L.A. Wheels driver.
洛杉矶之轮的专车司机
He was at a sports bar three miles away when Lilly was killed.
莉莉被杀时他在三英里以外的一个酒吧
Okay, well, I just hacked into the L.A. Wheels mapping system.
好吧 我刚黑进洛杉矶之轮的定位系统
This shows the location
这里显示了他们每一辆车子
of every one of their cars in Los Angeles.
在洛杉矶的位置
That's the pier.
这是码头
I'm rolling the map back to Saturday
让我们倒回去去看看周六
between 12:15 and 12:30 P.M.
中午十二点十五分到十二点三十分的地图
When Scott said the car dropped them off.
斯科特说他们是那时下的车
And that's the Ross' car?
这是那辆罗斯的车
Yeah. And here it is at the sports bar.
是的 没错它确实在体育酒吧
His alibi holds.
不在场证明成立
I need... want to see Scott again.
我需要想在见一下斯科特
Ask him about the car service.
问问专车的事
We can have Fisher call him.
我们可以给费舍尔打个电♥话♥
No, I should do this in person.
不 我还是以自己去吧
I'll go to his hotel.
我去他酒店
I know what you're thinking, and it's not that.
我知道你在想什么 但不是那样的
He already thinks I'm a cop. Plus, I feel like he'll talk to me.
他真的以为我是个警♥察♥ 再加上我觉得他会跟我聊聊的
I feel...
我感觉
A connection?
有某种联♥系♥
Yeah, That's what I'm worried about.
是 我就担心这个
All right, stitching affects you,
好吧 思想调查影响到你了
makes you different for a little bit.
让你变有点不一样了
It doesn't always last, but it's noticeable.
这影响不会持续 但是还是很明显的
Okay, maybe you're right.
好吧 也许你是对的
Stitching does change me a little.
思想调查确实让我有所改变
But, I also can't stop doing the job I need to do.
但是我不能停下应该做的工作啊
Yeah... I'm going to Scott's hotel.
是 我要去斯科特的酒店
I'm telling you it's a bad idea.
我告诉你了这是个馊主意
And that's why you shouldn't come.
那你就别来了
If you're worried, why don't you go with her?
如果担心 你干嘛不跟他一起去
It's obvious she doesn't want me to.
她显然不想我去
So, what do we do now?
那么 我们现在干什么
Well, I guess let's go back to my place and hook up...
我想我们一起回家然后搞
Yes! The stereo.
太棒了 搞那个立体声
Right.
对哈
That's what I was excited about.
我兴奋的就是这个
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Is this what torturing one's self looks like?
自我折磨的人都这样吗
When you pulled me from my cozy research position
当你把我从我那舒适的职位
and dropped me into the stitchers program,
调到调查员计划时
you didn't warn me people could get hurt.
你并没有告诉我会有人受伤
One of the most crucial devices in our lab,
我们实验室最重要的仪器
one you helped design,
一个你帮助设计的
is called "The corpse cassette."
是 亡灵箱
I didn't think that I needed to prepare you emotionally
我想当初并不是意气用事
for what that implies.
为了这个才调你进来的
I studied neuroscience, I've been around cadavers for years.
我学习神经学 摆弄尸体好些年了
It's not the already dead that bother me.
困扰我的并不是死亡
Kirsten is different than Marta. You know that, don't you?
克里斯汀和玛尔塔不一样 你知道的 对吧
Yes, but is she different enough?
我知道 但她是否足够的与众不同
Marta is in this condition because she couldn't separate
玛尔塔现在这种情况全是因为
her emotions from the sample that she stitched into.
她没有把自己的情感和调查样本分开
I'm worried Kirsten is falling into the same trap.
我担心克里斯汀也会走这样的老路
Cameron?
卡梅伦
I know that you don't like me.
我知道你不喜欢我
No, it... it's okay. You don't need to.
别这样 没关系 你不必这样
And you don't trust me.
而且你也不信任我
But the things that we are doing have a noble purpose,
但是我们所做的都是出于高尚的目的
and anything with a noble purpose has risks.
而这样的事都会有风险
Now, I can't tell you everything about the stitchers program,
现在我还不能告诉你调查员计划的全部内容
but when we are done,
不过当我们做成了
you will look back and know
你回头看时会发现
that you were part of something very important.
你在其中扮演了极其重要的角色
I can promise you that.
我向你保证
What I can't promise you
我无法向你保证的是
is that no one else will get hurt.
不会再有人受伤
Mr. Ross?
罗斯小姐
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Do you have any news or anything?
你有什么消息了吗
May I come in?
我可以进去吗
Do you know who killed Lilly?
你知道谁杀了莉莉吗
No.
不知道
You're not even police, are you?
你都不是警♥察♥ 是吧
No.
不是
But, I do work with them.
但是 我和他们一起工作
They still think I'm guilty.
他们还认为我有罪
But I don't.
我不这么认为
And how are you gonna prove that?
那你怎么证明
The night that Lilly was murdered,
莉莉遇害的那晚
you took an L.A. Wheels car to the beach.
你开着一辆洛杉矶牌照的车去了海边
Yeah, the concierge arranged it.
对 前台安排的
Michelle. She had red hair.
米歇尔 红头发
Lilly looked so beautiful that night.
那晚莉莉很漂亮
I know.
我知道
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to help you.
我在帮你
The police are right.
警♥察♥说得对
I killed Lilly.
我害死了莉莉
No.
不
That's impossible.
不可能
You act like you know me,
你装得好像很懂我
but you don't know anything.
但其实你什么都不知道
I did kill Lilly!
我却是害死了莉莉
I left her on that pier.
我把她丢在码头
She was... she was murdered because I wasn't there...
她被杀就怪我没在她身边
Because I snuck off to call the hotel
就是因为我溜走给旅馆打电♥话♥
just so they could send up a stupid bottle of champagne!
这样他们就能送杯香槟过来
Scott. Get out.
斯科特 出去
You are not Lilly.
你不是莉莉
You're not anyone.
你谁都不是
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表