剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
She sneaks in after my mom goes to bed
我妈睡着后她偷溜进来
and slips out before she wakes up.
在她醒来前再溜出去
Have you ever been to her house?
你去过她家吗
Do you know where she lives?
你知道她住哪吗
No. Uh...it never came up.
不知道 我没问过
Rheanna Erichs's name popped up
在社工记录里找到了
in the social services database.
蕾安娜·艾利斯的资料
She's a foster kid.
她是个寄养儿童
She's been in the system her entire life.
她一直都在寄养系统里
Looks like she just bounced from one home to another
看来她不停周转在不同的家庭里
until she finally aged out.
直到她超过了法定年龄
How old is she?
她今年几岁
21.
That's Alexis.
那是亚历克西斯
Alexis is Rheanna Erichs?
亚历克西斯就是蕾安娜·艾利斯
But Rheanna's 21 years old.
但蕾安娜都21岁了
Why is she pretending and going
为什么要装嫩进高中
after a high-school girl?
接近一个高中生
Rheanna never had a family.
蕾安娜一直未被领养
Jenny got adopted, she got lucky.
詹妮被领养了 她很走运
Could be jealous, but why Jenny?
也许是嫉妒 但为什么针对詹妮
I mean, there are a million adopted kids out there,
被领养的孩子可不少
and you certainly wouldn't go to those lengths.
而且肯定不至于做到这一步
Because they have the same mother.
因为她们的母亲是同一个人
What?
什么
Rheanna's records list her birth mother
蕾安娜的记录显示她的生母
as Monica Graham.
莫妮卡·格雷姆
Jenny's mother.
詹妮的母亲
I'm betting Graham is her maiden name.
格雷姆应该是她的旧姓
So Jenny's mom is Alexis' biological mother?
所以说詹妮的母亲是亚历克西斯的生母
Who she gave up 21 years ago.
她在21年前抛弃了她
This is revenge stalking.
这是报复性跟踪
Or restitution.
或是想要恢复原状
Jenny? Honey, is that you?
詹妮 亲爱的 是你吗
You can't just ignore my texts.
你不能无视我的短♥信♥
Honey, we have to talk.
亲爱的 我们得聊聊
Jenny.
詹妮
Alexis.
亚历克西斯
Hi, mom.
你好 妈妈
Mrs. Kline, it's detective Lawrence.
克莱恩女士 我是劳伦斯警探
I'm trying to track down Jenny.
我联♥系♥不到詹妮
Please call me. It's urgent. I'll try at home.
请给我回电 这很紧急 我往家里打试试
So Alexis ages out of the system.
亚历克西斯超龄脱离寄养系统
She goes looking for the stability she never had before.
她就去寻找以前没有的安定
She goes looking for her mother.
她去找亲生母亲了
She's smart, adept at concealing her emotional state.
她很聪明 擅长掩藏自己的情绪
Could be borderline personality disorder.
也许有一定的人格障碍
She's driven by her desire to reconnect with Monica,
她想和莫妮卡再续前缘 由此驱使
and Jenny's an impediment to that connection.
而詹妮则是其中的障碍
So she sets outto get rid of her.
所以她决心将她赶走
Frames her for trying to harm coach Baker.
把试图伤害贝克教练的罪名安在她头上
Hurts Emmet, makes Jenny look unhinged.
伤害埃米特 让詹妮显得精神错乱
Alexis was behind everything.
亚历克西斯是幕后主谋
She used Dierdre to disseminate the video,
她利用迪尔德亚传播那段视频
and the high-school rumor mill did the rest.
其他的就交给高中绯闻网络
Alexis succeeded in destroying Jenny's life.
亚历克西斯成功摧毁了詹妮的人生
Her mother will welcome a new daughter now.
现在她妈妈会欢迎一个新的女儿
It's time for an introduction.
现在该自我介绍了
In her crazed thinking, she'll be accepted.
她疯狂地以为 自己会被接受
I can't reach Jenny or her mother!
我联♥系♥不到詹妮和她母亲
Send a unit to Monica's house!
派一队人去莫妮卡家
Let's go.
我们走
What's the matter, mom?
怎么了 妈妈
You don't recognize me?
你不认得我了吗
I know it's been a long time.
我知道过了很长时间
My entire life.
我的整个人生
It can't be.
不可能
I'm your daughter.
我是你的女儿
Whatever stand-ins you had before me,
不管你之前拿谁代替我
I won't let them separate us again.
我不会再让他们分开我们了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Nobody separated us.
没人分开了我们
I was too young.
我当时太年轻
I wasn't ready to become a mother.
我没做好成为母亲的准备
It was the hardest thing I ever had to do,
这是我做过最艰难的选择
but I just-I just wanted what was best for you.
但我只是想给你最好的生活
So you replaced me?
所以你就找人替代了我吗
It doesn't work that way.
不是这么回事
You can't replace a child,
孩子是不可替换的
and I looked for you for years,
我找了你好多年
but the foster records, they were incomplete.
但寄养记录都不齐全
They were never, ever able to tell me where you were.
我一直都查不到你去了哪里
You looked for me?
你找过我吗
Of course I did.
当然找过
They told me the records were destroyed.
他们说记录被摧毁了
I looked for you, too,
我也找过你
and I found you,
而且我找到你了
And now that Jenny's gone,
现在詹妮也走了
we can start over.
我们可以重头再来
What do you...
你这是什么意...
The closer I gotto Jenny,
我跟詹妮越亲近
the more I got to be with you.
就能和你越亲近
You made me feel like part of a family.
你让我觉得我也是这个家的一份子
Alexis, where's Jenny?
亚历克西斯 詹妮哪去了
My name's Rheanna.
我的名字是蕾安娜
Where's my daughter?
我女儿哪里去了
I'm your daughter.
我就是你女儿
Mom?
妈妈
What's going on?
发生什么事了
You aren't supposed to be here.
你不该出现在这里
I couldn't go through with it.
我还是办不到
Go through with what?
办不到什么
She was supposed to leave
她本该离开这里
because she doesn't love you.
因为她不爱你
I'm sorry, mom.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I was mad. It was stupid.
我当时在气头上 做了蠢事
You don't deserve her.
你不配得到妈妈
After everything you've done?
尤其是你做的那一切
Lex, what's going on?
历克西 这是怎么了
It was you.
是你
This entire time.
一切都是你做的
Oh, my god.
天呐
No! No!
不 不
Alexis, stop it!
亚历克西斯 住手
Leave her alone!
别伤害她
No! Jenny!
不 詹妮
Jenny! Oh, my god.
詹妮 天呐
Jenny! Jenny!
詹妮 詹妮
Honey. Ok. It's ok.
宝贝 没事了 没事了
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Oh, no. Please.
不要 拜托
Mom?
妈妈
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I'm right here, sweetheart.
妈妈在呢 宝贝
I am.
别怕
Why would she pretend to be my friend?
她为什么要装成我的朋友
Why would she do all those things?
她为什么做这些事情
She's not well.
她精神有问题
Aw, honey, I'm-I'm so sorry.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Is it true. Is...
是真的吗
Is she really my daughter?
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表