剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. I mean...oh, are we talking
是啊 我们是在说
about the conversation we had yesterday?
昨天的对话吗
We never talked about it yesterday.
我们昨天没说过话
We found Jamie Toliver.
我们找到了杰米·托里弗
He's in your office.
他在你办公室
Great.
太好了
Duty calls.
得去工作了
Thanks for coming over.
谢谢你能来
Come on in.
进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Is your sister here?
你妹妹在吗
No. She's in Laguna on business.
不在 她去拉古娜岛出差了
It's only me.
只有我一个人
How's your dad?
你♥爸♥怎么样了
I didn't ask you here to talk about my dad.
我让你来不是说我爸的事
I know.
我知道
Let's talk.
那就说吧
What am I doing here?
为什么叫我来
What's your relationship with Brian Mitchell?
你跟布莱恩·米切尔什么关系
He's a friend.
他是我朋友
You know him from your meetings?
你们是在互助会上认识的吗
It's an anonymous program.
这是匿名的项目
Not today it's not.
现在不是了
Answer the question.
回答问题
He's a friend I met in the program.
他是我在会上认识的一个朋友
Are you obsessed with him? No.
你迷恋上他了吗 没有
Not what we hear.
我们可不是这么听说的
Brian's ex-wife Christine was murdered two nights ago.
布莱恩的前妻克里斯汀两晚前被谋杀了
Yeah, yeah. I heard that.
是的 我听说了
Where were you two nights ago?
你两晚前在哪里
You think I had something to do with it?
你们觉得我跟这事有关系
Do you also know Darren Tyler
你认不认识互助会上的
and John Murray from your meetings?
达伦·泰勒和约翰·穆雷
Why? Because they know you.
怎么了 他们可认识你
We spoke to them,
我们跟他们谈过
and they described you as odd and weird.
他们说你很古怪 很诡异
Don't forget shady.
还很阴险
Did you know Francine Johnson?
你认不认识弗朗辛·约翰逊
No, but I heard she was murdered, too.
不认识 不过我听说她也被谋杀了
What about Pam Tyler?
那帕姆·泰勒呢
No, and I don't-I don't know anything about any of this.
不 这些事我都不知道
All right? I...
好吗 我...
How about you sit back down?
你还是先坐下吧
You know, you have quite the rap sheet...
你案底可不少
Prostitution, larceny,
嫖♥娼♥ 盗窃
assault with a deadly weapon.
用致命武器袭击他人罪
Oh, no. Those charges were dropped.
不 那些罪名最后都撤诉了
They speak to a violent nature.
这说明你有暴♥力♥倾向
Now back to my colleague's question.
现在回答我同事的问题
Where were you two nights ago?
两天前的晚上你在哪里
I was at group, and we went for coffee afterward.
我参加了互助会 会后去喝了咖啡
We left shortly after midnight.
我们在午夜后才回家
I need a name.
给我个名字
Nathan Grant.
奈森·格兰特
He's the secretary in the meetings.
他是互助会的秘书
Look. I didn't kill anyone.
听着 我没有杀害任何人
I went to my first meeting
你发现我出轨那天
the day you discovered I was cheating.
是我第一次去参加互助会
Losing you made me realize I had a problem.
失去你让我发现了自己有问题
I was a horrible husband to you, Vicky,
我不是个好丈夫 薇姬
But your leaving me was the worst thing
但你离开我 是我这辈子
I have ever had to live through.
最难熬的事情
Is that what you talked about at meetings?
你在互助会里说了我们的事吗
I talk about everything.
我什么都说过
It helps to get it out...
说出来是种很好的发泄
My marriage, my mistakes.
我的婚姻 我犯的错误
It helps.
很有帮助
When you left me, I was lost.
你离开我的时候 我迷失了
I'd ride by the house, sit outside for hours.
我会开到家附近 在外面坐好几个小时
I know.
我知道
I did run a stalkers unit.
我可是跟踪专案组的头头
Right.
也是
Thanks for telling me this.
谢谢你跟我说这些
There's still one thing I have to know.
还有一件事我得知道
The night of Sharon's murder,
莎伦被杀害那天
Did you leave the house?
你有离开过家吗
How can you still not believe me?
你为什么还是不相信我
I spoke to Stan Gardner.
我和斯坦·加德纳谈过
He is still accusing me, isn't he?
他还一口咬定我是凶手对吧
He says that he's innocent.
他说他是无辜的
And you believe him and not me?
你居然相信他 不相信我
We were in the midst of a separation.
我们当时正在闹离婚
You were staying in the guest room.
而且也分居了 你一直睡在客房♥
How could you think I could kill her?
你怎能怀疑是我杀了她
It doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想的不重要
As soon as Stan's verdict is overturned
一旦斯坦的裁决被推♥翻♥
and the case is reopened,
案件重新开始审理后
you will be the first suspect they go to.
你就会成为第一嫌疑人
I didn't kill Sharon,
莎伦不是我杀的
and I am done defending myself to you.
我也懒得跟你做自我辩护了
Where were you two nights ago?
两天前的晚上你在哪
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's just a question.
这只是个问题
At the office, working late.
在办公室加班
And why is it any of your damn business?
这跟你有什么关系
You've lost your mind.
你疯了
I'm sorry I even came.
我就不应该过来
We wanted to talk to you about Jamie Toliver.
我们想跟你谈谈杰米·托里弗的事
Jamie. He didn't do
杰米 他该不会
something stupid and get himself
又干了什么蠢事
thrown into jail again, did he?
被抓进牢里去了吧
How well do you know him?
你对他有多了解
Pretty well. We sit in group together.
挺了解的 我们都去同一个互助会
I mean, I wouldn't say that we're friends.
虽然我们算不上是朋友
Maybe acquaintances is the better word.
应该说是相互认识的人吧
He was at group two nights ago?
两天晚上前他有来互助会吗
He was.
有
And you met him for coffee afterwards?
你在会后还和他喝了咖啡吗
Yeah. We ran into each other
是的 我们在街角的咖啡店
at a place just down the street,
偶然碰上了
talked for a little while.
小聊了几句
And how long were you there?
你在那里待了多久
I wasn't there for too long.
没有待多久
I left a little before 10:00.
我在十点前左右就离开了
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. I was home in time to catch the 10:00 news.
是的 我回到家正好赶上十点新闻
One of them's lying about the timeline.
他们之间有人在时间上说谎了
What'd you find out about Nathan Grant?
关于奈森·格兰特你查到了什么
Ran a background check. He's totally clean.
我查了他的背景 一清二白
Solid alibis.
确切的不在场证明
Jamie is the one with the rap sheet.
有案底的是杰米
Let's bring him in. Already on it.
把他带来问话 已经派人去了
Just got the ramey warrant from Judge Abbot.
刚从阿伯特法官那拿到搜查许可
Let's ping Toliver's cell phone.
定位托里弗的手♥机♥吧
Looks like he's somewhere in Hollywood
看起来他在好莱坞附近
between Sunset Boulevard and Santa Monica Boulevard,
在日落大道和圣莫尼卡大道之间
Vine and Los Palmas.
维恩和洛斯帕玛街交叉口
That's near Eva Bowen's tattoo shop.
这在伊娃·鲍恩的纹身店附近
He's going after Eva just like he did Christine.
在克里斯汀后他下个目标是伊娃
I'll have officers meet you at the scene.
我让警官和你在现场汇合
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表