剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Blond. Please. You must.
染成金色吧 拜托 你必须染
Blond will make your eyes pop.
金发会凸显你的眼睛
You think?
真的吗
I was blond once a long time ago.
我很久以前就是金发
It wasn't much fun.
不怎么好玩
Oh. Well, all the reason to try it again.
那更应该再试一次了
Ok. Talked me into it.
好吧 你成功说服我了
I found our stalker on the bus footage.
我在公交的录像里找到了我们的跟踪者
Both Henry and Nora confirm it was her.
亨利和诺拉都证实了那就是她
She always sits in the same seat
她总坐在亨利身后
s few rows back behind Henry.
几排的同一个位置上
Wait. Zoom in.
等一下 放大
She sat there so she could be in his eye line.
她坐在那就为了能让他看到
What does that mean?
什么意思
She was stalking him overtly.
她公然地跟踪他
Ben, fly her picture. Let's get a bolo broadcast out on her.
本 把她的照片发出去 发布通缉令
Ohh! yaah! Oh, my God.
天啊
Danielle, you scared the hell out of me.
丹妮尔 你吓死我了
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
My name isn't Danielle.
我不叫丹妮尔
What are you doing?
你要干什么
No. Ohh.
不
No, no. Aah!
不 不
Thanks.
谢谢
Morning.
早
Good morning.
早上好
I got a callfrom central station.
中♥央♥警局来电♥话♥了
A hair stylist was attacked by a woman
昨晚有位发型师被人袭击
matching our stalker's description last night.
袭击人符合那位跟踪者的体征描述
Looks like we have a serial stalker.
看来是个连环跟踪者
But she's gone from male victim to female victim.
但她跟踪的对象已经从男性转为了女性
There's no pattern.
没什么规律
Her psychology doesn't track.
她的心理说不通
Janice and I will take the interview.
我跟詹妮丝去询问案情
Sure. You ok?
好 你还好吗
Yeah.
是啊
You seem distracted.
你似乎有心事
All good here.
没什么
Hey, beautiful.
美女
Hey, Brody.
布鲁迪
I called you, left a couple of messages.
我给你打了电♥话♥ 还留了言
I'm sorry. It's been crazy busy today.
抱歉 我今天都忙疯了
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you, too.
我也一直在想你
I miss you is all.
我只是很想你
You free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
Um, one of our managers called in sick,
一个经理请病假了
so I'm gonna be here late.
我得待到很晚
We've had late nights before.
以前也在深夜见过
Not tonight. I've got early morning shift, too.
今晚不行 我明天还有早班要上
Please understand.
请你理解
I'll call you later.
我回头打给你
Is this the woman who attacked you?
这是袭击你的人吗
Yes. She's a client of mine.
对 她是我的客户
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Danielle, but last night, she said that wasn't her name.
丹妮尔 但她昨晚说她不叫这个名字
It was so creepy.
太可怕了
Tell us what happened.
跟我们讲讲发生了什么
I was leaving the salon last night
我昨晚正要离开沙龙
when she came out of nowhere.
她突然冲出来
She attacked me, and she ripped off all my clothes.
攻击了我 脱♥光♥了我的衣服
It's ok, baby.
没事 宝贝
She threw disinfectant in my face,
她往我脸上泼了消毒剂
and she strapped me to the chair.
把我绑在椅子上
She grabbed a pair of scissors.
拿了一把剪刀
I was terrified she was gonna stab me,
我很怕她会捅我一刀
but...she was crazy.
但是... 她疯了
She said she wanted to give me a new look.
她说想给我换个新发型
I couldn't see it burned so badly.
我看不清 眼睛烧得太厉害
How long has she been a client?
她当你的客人多久了
6 weeks. I mean, she was always so nice.
六周 她人一直很好
I don't know why she would do this to me.
我不知道她为什么要这样对我
You're her second victim.
你是第二个
She was stalking you both in plain sight,
她公然跟踪你们两个人
getting to know you, sitting in your chair,
了解你们 去你的理发店理发
figuring outyour schedule.
摸清楚你的时间安排
First victim was a bus driver Henry White.
第一名受害者是公车司机 叫亨利·怀特
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
No, I don't.
不认识
Why'd you look away just now?
你刚刚为什么移开了视线
I was just thinking, um, if I knew him, but I don't.
我只是在想 认不认识他 我不认识
His name's not familiar.
他的名字并不耳熟
So you don't know Henry White?
你不认识亨利·怀特吗
She already said she doesn't.
她已经说过了
I think my wife's been through enough.
我妻子受的罪已经够多了
Scott, it's ok.
斯考特 没事
You think you'll find her?
你找得到她吗
We're doing our best.
我们在尽力
I spoke to the gal at the salon who does the books.
我跟沙龙里负责账目工作的女孩聊过
She said her stalker always paid in cash.
她说这位跟踪者总是现金付账
There's no credit cardon file we can trace back to her.
所以没有信♥用♥卡♥记录 查不到她的身份
I followed up with Henry.
我问过亨利
He claims not to know sophia either.
他也说不认识索菲娅
I think Sophia's lying. I think she knows Henry,
我觉得索菲娅在撒谎 她认识亨利
which means there'sa connection between our two victims.
也就是说两位受害者是有联♥系♥的
Let's find it.
查查看
Excuse me.
失陪下
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
He came to the restaurant.
他来了餐馆
Come on.
跟我来
Who's that?
那是谁
I don't know. A friend?
不知道 朋友吧
Beth has a friend?
贝丝还有朋友
I never returned his calls, so he stopped by to see me.
我没回他电♥话♥ 所以他就来找我了
I tried to hide it, but I can tell he knows.
我想掩饰来着 但我觉得他知道了
You're not going home. You're gonna stay with me.
你不要回家 跟我在一起
Beth, I'm scared.
贝丝 我很害怕
He won't come to my house. It's too risky.
他不会来我家 风险太大
I'll get a patrol car, have him stay with you till I get home.
我叫个巡警陪着你 等我回家
Yeah. This is Lieutenant Beth Davis. I need to request a patro--
我是副队长贝丝·戴维斯 我要求一位巡警
We got hit on a photo in the missing personsdatabase.
在失踪人口数据库里有一张照片
I think it's her.
我认为是她
All right. I'll get back to you.
好 我回头打给你
Excuse me, Trace.
失陪下 特蕾西
What's her story?
情况如何
Cori James, 30, born and raised in L.A.
科妮·詹姆斯 三十岁 土生土长洛杉矶人
She's been missing for two months.
已经失踪两个月了
Who filed the report?
是谁报的警
Her mother Barbara james.
她妈妈 芭芭拉·詹姆斯
Is this a new case?
新案子吗
It's a friend of mine.
她是我朋友
Do you need help with anything?
需要我帮忙吗
I need 5 minutes. I'll check this out.
我需要五分钟 看看这个
So you haven't found Cori?
这么说还没找到科妮
Not yet, I'm afraid.
恐怕是这样的
Take a look at this picture.
看一下这张照片
It was pulledfrom an L.A. Bus Security Video.
是从洛杉矶公车监控录像截取的
It was taken last week.
上周的录像
That's Cori.
是科妮
Oh, I'm so glad she's ok.
她没事我真是太高兴了
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表