剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. OK.
好的
Everyone is so nice.
大家人都很好
I told you. I know, I know.
我跟你说了 我知道 我知道
I should have come sooner.
我早就应该来的
Here you go.
给
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
You know, when Lucy was first trying to get me to come here,
露西一开始让我来的时候
I thought you guys were a cult.
我还以为你们是邪教
That's funny.
你真幽默
I mean, we get a little hippie
我们有点嬉皮
with the astronomy stuff,
天体星♥相♥什么的
but that's as nutty as it gets,
不过仅此而已
And we even drink.
而且我们还喝酒
Well, I'm glad I'm finally here.
我很高兴我来了
You know, I really want you to meet Abraham.
我想让你见见亚伯拉罕
He's a really big deal around here.
他是这里很厉害的人物
Sure.
好的
Sorry. The wine went straight to my head.
抱歉 酒劲太大了
Abraham, this is Isabel.
亚伯拉罕 这是伊莎贝尔
Wait. I know you.
等等 我认识你
It's nice to meet you Isabel.
很高兴见到你 伊莎贝尔
But...
可是...
you're not Abraham.
你不是亚伯拉罕
I don't feel good.
我感觉不太好
Isabel!
伊莎贝尔
Oh, my God. Isabel!
天呐 伊莎贝尔
What's wrong?
怎么了
Unis went by Lucy's apartment.
警员去了露西的家
She wasn't home. And Isabel?
她不在 伊莎贝尔呢
Isabel's not answering her cell.
伊莎贝尔不接电♥话♥
I looked into Lucy.
我查了一下露西
Her Facebook page is filled with new age babble
她的脸书主页都是在说新纪♥元♥什么的
about star patterns and celestial energy.
星体规律 天体能量之类的
Lucy's been a part of this all along.
露西一直都在参与这事
A cult member?
她是邪教的成员吗
Well, she knew about Oscar and Isabel's relationship,
她知道奥斯卡和伊莎贝尔的关系
So she could have easily been the one
所以她很轻易就能
orchestrating the stalking.
策划跟踪
That's an elaborate way to recruit someone.
这是个煞费苦心的招募方法
Not just anyone.
她可不是普通人
A girl worth $5 million.
这女孩身价有五百万呢
No family to speak of.
举目无亲
she's naive, she's vulnerable.
很天真 很脆弱
You scare her and then swoop in
吓唬她一下 然后乘虚而入
as the answer to all her problems.
帮她解决所有问题
We need to get inside that house.
我们得进去那房♥子里
Not without a warrant,
没有搜查令进不去
And we can't get one without proof.
没有证据又拿不到搜查令
This is all conjecture.
这一切都是推测
Then we need something that links the cult to Isabel,
那我们就要找到能把邪教和伊莎贝尔联♥系♥起来的东西
And let's look beyond the money for a second.
先抛开钱的方面
Why would they want her?
他们为什么想招募她
Could be something else.
可能是因为别的事
Is everyone ready?
大家准备好了吗
Just say the word.
就等你发话了
Ready for what?
准备好什么
Her initiation.
她的入会式
You didn't have to drug her.
你们没必要给她下药
She came here willingly.
她是自愿来的
She wanted to be here!
她自己想来这的
Skye, give us a moment.
丝凯 让我们单独谈谈
I don't understand.
我不明白
You drugged her. That wasn't the plan.
你给她下了药 计划不是这样的
No. I should have prepared you for that.
是的 我应该提前跟你说的
And why did she recognize you?
还有她为什么认识你
Have you met her before?
你以前见过她吗
Yes. We met a long time ago.
是的 我们很久前见过
That's when I knew Isabel was special.
那时候我就知道伊莎贝尔很特别
I've always known.
我一直都知道
I recognized it when she was just a child,
她小时候我就意识到了
but I had to wait for her
不过我得等她长大
to come to us.
加入我们
When she moved to L.A.,
当她搬来洛杉矶时
I knew it was a sign.
我知道这是上天的旨意
She's the highest point of our constellation,
她是我们星系中最高的明星
The one we've been waiting for.
我们一直在等的天选之子
I'm sorry about the wine.
我很抱歉在酒里下药的事
I was just worried she would try to leave
我只是担心她会想要离开
before we could welcome her to our family.
这样她就无法加入我们这个大家庭了
We don't force people to believe.
我们从不强迫别人相信
We help them, we persuade them.
而是帮助他们 说服他们相信
We don't hurt them. You drugged her.
我们也不伤害别人 你竟然给她下药
I know, I know, but Isabel's different.
我知道 我知道 但是伊莎贝尔与众不同
She's special.
她很特别
What about the police?
那警♥察♥那边怎么办
Aren't you worried about the police?
你不担心警♥察♥吗
We could get in a lot of a trouble.
我们会惹上大♥麻♥烦的
When she wakes up, we'll explain everything to her.
等她醒来后 我们可以向她解释所有的事
I promise.
我保证
And she maintains her free will,
她是自♥由♥的
if she wants to leave, she can?
如果她想离开的话 是可以的吧
Yes.
是的
If we can't convince her that she belongs here,
如果我们不能说服她 她是属于这里的
she's free to go.
那她可以自♥由♥离开
I've been waiting for you, Izzie.
我一直在等你 伊兹
The Celestial Fellowship is owned
天体会隶属于开曼群岛的
by an LLC out of the Cayman Islands.
一家有限责任公♥司♥
As far as I can tell, they're clean.
据我调查 他们没什么问题
Abraham covered his tracks.
亚伯拉罕隐藏了他的踪迹
All right. Cult leaders are about power and control, right?
邪教领袖重要的是权力和控制 对吗
Money and sex.
钱和性
Yes, but they're also narcissists
是的 但是他们同时也是
who drink their own kool-aid.
喜欢自我暗示的自恋狂
Jones believed his message,
琼斯相信他的信息
and Koresh thought he was the second coming.
科拉什以为他是复临
So what is Abraham preaching to control these disciples?
那么亚伯拉罕是以什么布道控制这些门徒
We got a hit off the print from the fellowship brochure.
会员小册子上找到了相匹配的指纹
Abraham is an alias.
亚伯拉罕是化名
His real name is Robert Foster.
真正的名字是罗伯特·福斯特
The FBI investigated him in the past for fraud and sexual abuse.
以前联调局曾因诈骗和性♥虐♥待调查过他
No charges were ever filed.
没有起诉
No, but check it out.
没有 但你看看
He's originally from Rochelle, Illinois.
他最初来自伊利诺伊州罗谢尔
That's Isabel's hometown.
那是伊莎贝尔的家乡
Could they know each other?
他们可能互相认识吗
I'm on it.
我在查
He targeted Isabel.
他以伊莎贝尔为目标
This isn't about money.
这和钱无关
It's obsession.
是迷恋
I've got something connecting Abraham, aka robert foster,
我找到了亚伯拉罕 又名罗伯特·福斯特
to Isabel.
和伊莎贝尔的关系了
Their families lived two blocks from each other.
他们两家只间隔两个街区
Robert was the oldest son.
罗伯特是长子
Wait. He was committed to a psychiatric facility.
等等 他曾入住过精神病院
What for?
为什么
Records are sealed, which means something bad.
档案被封存了 说明情况一定很严重
Call the bureau. Tell them we have whereabouts on Foster.
打给局里 告诉他们我们有福斯特的下落
We'll go in together.
我们一起去
Move in! Let's go!
进去 我们走
Sweep it!
扫视全屋
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表