剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
We'd fight and make up, fight, make up.
我们闹完又合好 床头吵架床尾合
It was our thing, ok,
我们就是这样
but she's lying about me hitting her.
但说我打她 这完全是撒谎
Never happened.
这种事从未发生过
We all know you could have hired someone
我们都知道 你可以雇人
to terrify your wife, Tom.
恐吓你的妻子 汤姆
It'd be as easy as convincing your teammates to cover for you.
和你说服队友帮你作伪证一样简单
If you pursue that avenue,
如果你非要这么说
we will sue you for false incrimination.
我们会控告你诬告陷害
You have his alibi.
你们已经有他的不在场证明了
Let's go, Tom. Hold on, hold on.
走吧汤姆 等等 等等
Look. I'm not a bad guy.
听我说 我真的不是坏人
I mean, I know how I look.
我知道我的形象不太好
How do you look?
怎么说
The cliche-- pro player, party boy, you know,
就那些陈词滥调 职业球员 派对党
textbook ego-maniac prone to fits of narcissistic rage.
书上说的肆意妄为并有自恋狂倾向的人
I'm not. I got two college degrees,
但我不是这种人 我有两个学位证书
I got a sports camp that I work at on my free time.
还在空闲时间在一个运动营工作
I'm no longer involved in Stella's life.
我已经不再参与斯黛拉的生活了
Stella's a woman with a lot of friends and enemies.
斯黛拉是那种有很多朋友和敌人的女人
I don't know why you're wasting your time with me.
我不知道你为什么要在我这里浪费时间
I moved on.
我已经继续我的生活了
Hope that helps.
希望我说的这些对你们有帮助
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Tom Wade's alibi checks out.
汤姆·韦德的不在场证明被证实了
No finger prints at the scene to connect him.
案发现场没有与他相关的指纹
He could be clean.
他可能是清白的
He was convincing, maybe too convincing?
他很有说服力的 或许太有说服力了
He clearly resents his wife, bruised ego,
他显然很恨他老婆 自尊受到伤害
but it doesn't fit with sittingin her closet,
但这不会使他坐在前妻衣橱里
watching her sleep.
观察她睡觉
Well, Stella isa Beverly Hills socialite,
斯黛拉是比弗利山庄的社会名流
so he may be right about her having some enemies.
所以他说她树敌很多也许是对的
Let's find them.
从他们那里查查看吧
What's this a benefit for again?
这是为谁筹款来着
Children.
为了孩子
I'm getting looks.
有人一直在看我
Does everyone know?
大伙都知道这件事吗
Of course they do.
他们当然知道
It was online immediately.
很快就在网上传开了
Here's your champagne.
您的香槟
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, Stella.
嗨 斯黛拉
Surprised to see you.
见到你有点小惊讶呢
I was invited.
我是受邀前来的
Of course, but with your break-in.
当然了 但关于你家被闯空门的事
Do they know who it was?
警♥察♥查出是谁干的了吗
They suspect.
他们发现了嫌疑人
It's good to see you Cynthia.
见到你真好 辛西娅
Hello, Ryan.
你好 莱安
It's Richard.
是理查德
You've met him twice already.
你已经见过他两次了
Oh, that's right. I'm so sorry.
对对 很抱歉
No, you're not. That was deliberate.
不 你不是忘了 你是故意的
Seriously, Cynthia?
你在开玩笑吗 辛西娅
Ugh. I'm not in the mood.
我现在没这个心情
Oh. God forbid I make you mad.
我可不敢惹你生气
We know what happens when you get mad.
我们知道你生气会发生什么
What do you want from me, Cynthia?
你到底想从我这里得到什么 辛西娅
We have been through this. You slept with my husband.
我们已经谈过这个问题了 你睡了我老公
Are you aware of that, Ryan, Richard?
你意识到这一点了吗 莱恩 还是理查德
That happened after you left him.
这是你离开他之后才发生的
That doesn't make it ok.
即便我和他离婚你睡他也不行
Friends don't sleep with each other's husbands--exes or not.
闺蜜不会互睡对方老公 不管离婚与否
Well, then it's a good thing you're not a friend anymore.
那我真高兴你不再是我的朋友
You took care of that.
拜你所赐
Uh, ladies, uh, keep your voices down.
女士们 小点声好吗
Or what? Somebody might hear the truth,
不然呢 可能会有人听到真♥相♥吗
it might hurt your precious reputation?
然后可能会毁了你宝贵的名声吗
Well, you know what? It's too bad.
你知道吗 太可惜了
It's time the truth comes out.
该是大家知道真♥相♥的时候了
Deal with it, live with it. I have.
接受吧 认了吧 我都认了
Hello?
你好
Who's in there?
谁在里面
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
It's the champagne, dear.
都是香槟惹的祸 亲爱的
It runs right through me.
喝了就跑厕所
Hello? Someone's in here.
有人吗 这里还有人在呢
No, no! Get off me!
不 不 放开我
Your friend is in holding.
你朋友在关押中
Can you confirm his alibi two nights ago?
你能证实他两晚前的不在场证明吗
Yes. He was with me. Why?
可以 他跟我在一起 怎么了
Someone broke into Stella's house.
有人闯入了斯黛拉家
It wasn't Richard. He was with me two nights ago.
不是理查德 他两晚前跟我在一起
We had dinner, then sex.
我们共进晚餐 然后上了床
Then we watched TV and had more sex.
接着看了会电视 又上了床
Next question.
下一个问题
How long have you been dating Richard?
你跟理查德在一起多久了
For exactly one month.
整整一个月
When will he be released?
你们什么时候放他走
That's not our department.
关押他的不是我们部门
He accosted your friend Stella.
他袭击了你朋友斯黛拉
But he didn't hurt her.
可他没伤害她
He was defending my honor,
他是想要维护我的名誉
and friend is a stretch.
而斯黛拉也算不上是我朋友
Why don't you like her?
你为什么不喜欢她
Look. I haven't done anything.
我可什么都没做
I didn't tell Richard to follow her into the ladies room.
我没让理查德跟她进女厕
That was his dumb idea.
那是他自己的蠢主意
Just answer the question.
回答问题就好
Why don't you like Stella?
你为什么不喜欢斯黛拉
That damn book.
因为那本该死的书
What book?
什么书
Her memoir.
她的回忆录
It's not out yet. Next month.
还没出版 下个月出版
I got a copy of the galleys.
我拿到了一本样书
Someone shoved it in my mailbox.
有人把它塞在我邮箱里
Total surprise... she says some horrible things about me.
真没想到 她说了我很多坏话
What things?
什么坏话
She claims I slept with her ex-husband Tom.
她说我跟她前夫汤姆上♥床♥
Did you? No.
你有吗 没有
Lying or making false statements is an obstruction of justice.
撒谎或是做假证都是妨碍司法公正
I never slept with him while they were together.
他俩在一起的时候我从没跟他上过床
She had left him.
是她离开他以后的事了
And she wrote about it in this book?
她在书里写了这件事吗
It's a tell-all. She trashes everyone in it.
这是本揭秘书 她把所有人都骂了个遍
She made me out to be a slut.
她把我说写成了个荡♥妇♥
If you believe her, I've slept with
按她的说法 我跟贝弗利山的
every married man in Beverly Hills.
所有已婚男人都上过床
Well, why would she say that?
她为什么要这么说你呢
Do I need a lawyer?
我需要请律师吗
Would you like a lawyer?
你想要请律师吗
No. I'd like to leave.
不 我想走了
I've done nothing wrong.
我又没做什么错事
How could you not tell us about the book?
你怎么不告诉我们书的事呢
You didn't think it was important to our investigation?
你难道不认为这对我们的调查很重要吗
No, I didn't. My ex-husband doesn't even know about it.
我还真没觉得 连我前夫都不知道这事
Cynthia does. Someone sent her a copy.
辛西娅就知道 有人给了她一本样书
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
It's a tell-all. It's important the who's who
这本揭秘书 在其出版前
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表