剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
This is Troy. Leave a message.
我是特洛伊 请留言
Are you home? Pick up.
你在家吗 接电♥话♥吧
I need food. I want to order something.
我饿死了 想叫点外卖♥♥
I am craving guacamole.
今天特别想吃鳄梨沙拉
I'm pulling up.
我马上到家了
Hello? I see you made it home, Kate.
你好 我看见你回家了 凯特
Please leave me alone.
别来烦我了
Sorry.
抱歉
No! No! No!
不 不 不要
No! No!
不 不要
Please, somebody!
求你了 快来人
Please, somebody!
来人 救救我
No! No!
不 不
Somebody, help me!
救命啊
Over 6 million people are stalkered each year in the United States.
在美国 每年有超过六百万人被跟踪
1 in 6 women,
6名女性中就有1名
1 in 19 men.
男性则是19名中就有1名
Stalking is the unwanted or obsessive attention
跟踪是一人对另一人持有的
from one person to another.
一种有害或过分的关注
It's driven by rejection, jealousy, revenge.
诱因通常是被拒绝 嫉妒 报复
I'll take your bag, all right?
我帮你拿包
I'm gonna get you early, ok?
以后要早点叫你起了
Ok. How early?
行啊 多早
Stalking can be the result of a relationshil go wrong
跟踪可能是因为一段感情破裂
or delusional fixations that are pushed to extremes.
或是对某人妄想迷恋 走上了极端
Anyone can be a stalker...
任何人都有可能成为跟踪者
ex-boyfriend, spouse, stranger.
前男友 配偶 陌生人
Anyone can be a victim,
任何人都可能成为受害人
and it's on the rise.
跟踪还在日渐成风
Facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, tinder,
脸书 推特 ins 快照 交♥友♥网♥
whatever app is hot today,
所有这些热门的应用
we have too much access to one another.
都让我们可以太过轻易地接触到一个人
Social media is the number one reason
社交媒介成为跟踪案在过去十年间
stalking cases have tripled in the last decade.
增至三倍的头号♥原因
That's where I come in.
这就是我的工作领域
I run T.A.U.,
我是T.A.U.的主管
the threat assessment unit of the LAPD.
洛杉矶警署的威胁评估部门
We are responsiblefor all stalking cases
我们负责所有的跟踪案
and threats to individuals,
以及针对个人的威胁案件
as well as politicians and city employees.
包括政客和公职人员
It is our job to assess the level of threat in any situation
我们的工作就是评估每个案件的威胁等级
and respond accordingly.
并采取对应的措施
Have I lost you?
我是不是说得太无趣了
I'm seeing eyes glaze over.
我觉得你们精力不太集中了
How about this? Any questions for me?
这样如何 有问题要问我的吗
Did you handle the Selena Gomez stalker?
赛琳娜·戈麦斯的跟踪案是你负责的吗
I heard David Letterman had a stalker for over a decade,
我听说大卫·莱特曼被人跟踪超过十年
some lady who kept breaking into his house.
有个女人不断闯入他家
No, I didn't, and, yes, he did,
答案分别是 没有 是的
But celebrity stalking makes up only 10% of all stalking cases.
但名人跟踪案只占到所有跟踪案的百分之十
Most victims are like you and me.
大多数跟踪案的受害者就和你我一样
Good morning.The lab work came back
早上好 市长遭遇的血蛋糕案
on the Mayor's bloody cake.
的检验结果出来了
It was red food dye mixed with maple syrup.
就是红色的食物色素加上枫糖浆
You were right. It was a prank.
你说得没错 恶作剧而已
Call the Mayor's office?
联♥系♥市长办公室了吗
Yes, and the Mayor wants to talk to you.
联♥系♥过了 市长想和你谈谈
He scares so easy. I'll call him.
胆子真小 我会打给他的
Homicide has more on yesterday's Burbank shooter.
凶案组找到了昨天伯班克枪杀案的凶手
Turns out it was a city employee targeting street workers.
犯人是专找街头妓♥女♥下手的公务员
I'm up.
我在跟进了
Can I do the assessment?
我能开始做评估了吗
You can share it with Janice.
你和詹妮丝一起做
I told you.
就跟你说嘛
Janice, can you do background for me?
詹妮丝 帮我做一下案子的背景收集
Two boys at Alcott University...
两名爱尔考特大学的男学生
Eric Bates,Perry Whitley.
埃里克·贝茨和佩里·怀特利
Good morning. Is this a new case?
早上好 新案子吗
It's a favor to the Dean.I have to see her later.
校长找我帮忙而已 我一会儿要去见她
Detective Larsen is here.
拉森警探已经来了
Who?
谁
Detective Larsen, transfer, the new guy.
拉森警探啊 刚调来的新人
I put him inthe conferenceroom for now.
我让他在会议室等了
He's early.
他来早了
Hi. I'm Lieutenant Beth Davis.
我是副队长贝丝·戴维斯
Welcome to L.A.
欢迎来到洛杉矶
How you doing? Detective Jack Larsen.
你好 我是杰克·拉森警探
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
What do you know about him?
关于这个人 你都知道些什么
From New York, homicide,
纽约来的 凶案组的
13th precinct, big personality, not for everyone.
在13分局 挺傲的 但不是对谁都这样
Single, never married, sleeps around.
单身 没结过婚 处处留情
Good for him.
挺好
Slept with some high-up's wife.
睡过高层的女人
Oh, and he got the boot.
难怪被炒了
Apparently he can't help himself.
居然处处留情是他情难自控
Beth is gonna hate him.
贝丝肯定会讨厌他的
9 years NYPD homicide.
你在纽约警局的凶案组待了9年
Good record, decorated.
履历不错 像是精心准备过的
Why the stalkers unit?
为什么选我们跟踪案组
Well, I was hoping to meet Scarlett Johansson.
我希望有天能碰上女神斯嘉丽·约翰逊
It's an entirely different skill set.
这和凶案组所需的技能截然不同
Our goal is to prevent crime,
我们的目标是防止犯罪发生
so there's a lot of case management involved.
所以涉及大量的案件管理工作
A background in mental illness is necessary.
要求有精神疾病方面的背景
Have you read the manual?
手册你看了吗
No, but I watched "Fatal attraction," "Obsessed,"
没 但我看过《致命诱惑》《着迷》
"My bodyguard," "Cape fear," "Swimfan."
《我的保镖》《恐怖角》《泳池诱惑》
Yes, I read the manual.
当然 我看过手册了
That was... that was a joke,
我刚刚 是在开玩笑
And I'm well versed in mental illness, everything from schizophrenia,
我熟悉各种精神疾病 精神分♥裂♥症
Narcissism,bipolar disorder,
自恋症 躁郁症
Delusional psychosis...my own!
妄想型精神病 我自己就有这病
Another joke.
另一个玩笑而已
I get it.I totally get it.
我明白 我完全明白
It's a very specific whack job that stalks and makes threats.
这是一项专门处理跟踪和威胁的特殊工作
Again, why do you want to be in this unit?
再问一次 你为什么想要加入我们部门
I'm alreadyin this unit.
我已经加入了
I filled out the paperwork,my transfer was processed.
我填写了文件 调动已经处理完毕
Am I wrong? No.
我说错了吗 没错
Because this was startingto feel like an interview.
那为什么感觉起来还像是在面试
There are currently 6 detectives in the unit.
我们部门目前有六名警探
Each detective is responsible for his own case load,
每个警探都有各自负责的案子
But we're a small unit,so we work together.
但我们是个小部门所以协作共事是常态
You'll tale me for a month,
你先跟我办案一个月
And then I'll turn you loose.
之后我就不多过问了
Did I, uh...did i say something wrong?
我是不是说错什么话了
What do you mean?
为什么这么问
I'm getting a vibe
我有种感觉
like I just made a really bad first impression.
我给你的第一印象非常糟糕
I know the Scarlett Johansson comment was...
我知道那个斯嘉丽·约翰逊的笑话有点儿
A vibe? Yeah.
有种感觉 没错
Like you don'tlike me.
我感觉你不待见我
Don't be silly.
别乱想了
I'm sporadically rude.
我只是偶尔非常粗鲁而已
Homicide dumped a murder on us.
凶案科刚刚调转过来一桩谋杀案
Hi. I'm Janice Lawrence.
你好 我是詹妮丝·劳伦斯
Nice tie.
领带很漂亮
Woman was murdered last night.
女性受害人 昨天夜里被害
Kate Edwards...single, 28,
凯特·爱德华兹 单身 28岁
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表