剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
John?
约翰
John, are you in here?
约翰 是你吗
John?
约翰
I'm gonna call the cops, I swear to god.
我要报♥警♥了 我发誓
Ok. That's it. I am gonna call the cops right now.
好吧 够了 我现在就报♥警♥
911. What's your emergency?
911 您有什么紧急事故
Yeah. This is Francine Johnson, and...
我是弗朗辛·约翰逊
Agent Gregg, you got a sec?
格雷格警探 有时间吗
Sure?
当然
I'm detective Doug Baer, robbery homicide.
我是道格·比尔警探 抢劫凶杀组的
Uh, you're filling in for Beth, right?
你是来替贝丝的 对吧
Uh, yes, but it's only temporary.
是的 不过只是暂时的
How can I help you?
有什么事吗
A woman by the name of Francine Johnson
这位弗朗辛·约翰逊女士
was murdered in her home last night.
昨晚在家中被谋杀了
Checked the database, and it says that TAU handled
我们查了数据库 发现威胁评估部
a stalking case for the victim a year ago.
曾在一年前处理过受害人的一起跟踪案
Any information you can give us
如果能为我们提供什么信息
would be greatly appreciated.
我们会非常感谢
Sure. I'll look into it.
没问题 我会去查查的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Have you thought anymore about leaving L.A.?
你有没有想过要离开洛杉矶
Yes. Some.
想过一点
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办了
Pending the results of your internal review,
根据你的内部调查结果
there is no reason you can't resume your job quickly.
你完全可以尽快恢复工作
Do you miss it?
你想工作吗
I do. I love my job.
是的 我热爱我的工作
But I feel like this career belongs to Beth Davis,
但我觉得这份事业是属于贝丝·戴维斯的
and now everyone knows me as Michelle.
但现在所有人都知道我叫米歇尔了
It's all over the news.
新闻上都是
I changed my identity when I was 20,
我20岁的时候就改名换姓了
so my entire adult life has been spent
所以我的整个成年生活
as Beth Davis.
用的都是贝丝·戴维斯这身份
I don't know who Michelle is anymore.
我已经不知道米歇尔是谁了
Francine Johnson was stalked for several months
弗朗辛·约翰逊曾被她暴♥力♥的前男友
by her abusive boyfriend John Murray.
约翰·穆雷跟踪过几个月
He was charged with stalking, battery,
他被起诉跟踪和殴打
was sentenced to a year, served 8 months,
被判刑一年 现已服刑八个月
and was released two weeks ago.
两周前被释放
I just got confirmation
我刚刚确认
that John Murray checked into a Minnesota rehab 3 days ago.
约翰·穆雷三天前登记进入了明尼苏达戒毒所
There's no way he murdered Francine Johnson.
他不可能杀害弗朗辛·约翰逊
Well, I'll let Baer know. Thank you.
我去通知比尔 谢谢你们
How's it going?
还好吗
You know,
老样子
a stalking here, a threat there.
这边一起跟踪案 那边出现威胁的
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm good. I was just in the building,
我很好 我正好过来了
so I thought I'd come and say hi.
就想着过来打个招呼
Any idea when you're coming back to work.
什么时候能回来工作
It's been suggested that I take some time off.
他们建议我再修整一段时间
How long?
多久
I don't know. Could be a while.
我也不知道 可能要一阵子吧
Why? You don't think I should?
怎么了 你觉得我不该休息吗
Oh, it's-it's not that.
不是
It's just that you thrive on work,
只是你一直拼命工作
but, yeah, you should take as much time as you need
但也确实应该好好休息一下
if that's what you want.
如果你真的希望的话
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, stranger.
好啊 陌生人
How's Ben?
本怎么样了
Much better. They're gonna release him
好多了 应该这周
at the end of the week.
就能出院了
Great. I'm gonna stop by the hospital
太好了 我回家路上
on my way home.
正好可以去医院看看他
He'd like that.
他会很高兴的
I'm gonna go.
那我先走了
Come back to us, Beth.
早点回来 贝丝
Thanks. Keep in touch.
谢谢 再联♥系♥
Hey. Uh, we should get together for drinks or something.
我们应该出去喝一杯之类的
You do owe me.
你欠我的
For what?
欠你什么
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
Oh, that.
对哦
Well, I think that might be worth a whole dinner,
我觉得那得一顿大餐才够报答的
don't you think?
你觉得呢
When you first filed a report against your husband
三个月前 你第一次
Darren Tyler 3 months ago...
申请起诉丈夫达伦·泰勒
Almost 4 now.
快四个月了
He was harassing you over your breakup,
你们分手后他就一直骚扰你
showing up at your work, gym, restaurants.
在你的工作单位 健身馆 餐厅出现
He was hurt, he wanted you back.
他很伤心 想追回你
He can't understand why I broke up with him.
他不明白 我为什么和他分手
He only slept with every woman who looked in his direction.
他会和任何一个和他对视的女人上♥床♥
Well, the judge granted you a TRO.
法官给了你临时禁令
Has he violated it?
他违反了吗
Yes.
是的
This morning, I found this on my doorstep...
今早 我在门台阶上发现了这个
my favorite bottle of champagne
我最喜欢的香槟
along with a play list of Taylor Swift love songs.
以及一盘泰勒·斯威夫特的情歌♥
Does the music have symbolic meaning?
这些歌♥有什么寓意吗
Do I look like I listen to Taylor Swift?
我看着像是会听霉霉的人吗
Are you sure Darren left these?
你确定是达伦送的吗
Flowers last week, perfume the week before.
上周送的花 上上周送的香水
Well, you came to us because he was threatening you.
你最初来找我们是因为他威胁你
And now he's politely stalking me.
现在他变成礼貌地跟踪我了
Whatever.
随便怎么说
I just want him to stop.
我只想让他停止这种行为
If you didn't see him leave these things,
如果你没亲眼见到他留这些东西给你的话
uh, we don't have any proof.
我们就没有任何证据
Well, I never saw him, but I know it was him.
我是没看到他 但我知道是他
Cheap flowers, rank-ass-smelling perfume.
廉价的鲜花 劣质的香水
I was married to the man. He had zero taste.
我可是嫁过这个男人 他根本毫无品味
How can I get him to stop?
我怎么才能让他停止
Well, he's trying a different approach,
他现在采取了不同的方式
which indicates an escalation.
说明他的行为升级了
If he gets violent... If?
如果他开始有暴♥力♥倾向 如果
More like when.
那是一定的 就看何时了
Darren has a temper.
达伦脾气大着呢
These gifts don't fool me.
这些礼物骗不了我
He's one love song away from snapping.
他离爆发不远了
He's not right in his head.
他精神有问题
Look. I have done everything you told me to do.
听着 你们让我做的一切我都照做了
I got a restraining order, I changed my schedule,
我申请了限制令 更改了我的日程安排
I take a different route home every day,
我每天都走不同的路线回家
I shop at 10 different stores.
我在十家不同的商店购物
The only thing left for me to do is to move.
我唯一没做的就剩下搬家了
I can't afford to move. I have a job here.
可我不能搬家 我的工作在这
He is ruining my life.
他把我的生活都给毁了
Can you just arrest his ass?
你们就不能把他逮起来吗
I don't scare easily,
我不是个很容易害怕的人
but this is really getting to me.
但这件事真让我受不了了
Look. I'll talk to him.
我会找他谈谈
We're gonna get you through this, I promise.
我们会帮你解决这件事的 我保证
Hi. I'm looking for Vicky Gregg.
你好 我想找薇姬·格雷格
Will!
威尔
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Didn't you get my message?
你没收到我的信息吗
Didn't you get mine?
你没收到我的吗
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表