剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
Whose fault is that?
那是谁的错
Let's go check out the crime scene.
去看看犯罪现场
Any prints?
有指纹吗
No. He was careful
没有 他很小心
not to leave anything behind.
什么痕迹都没留下
He bleached out his semen.
他漂白了留下自己精♥液♥的床单
She escapes before he can rape her,
在他得逞前她就逃出来了
so he masturbates instead?
所以他就手♥淫♥来满足自己
No. You don't hang out to masturbate
不会的 在受害人刚逃跑的情况下
after your victim escapes.
你不会悠闲地做这种事的
It's too risky.
风险太大了
He sat here while he was filming her.
他在偷♥拍♥她的时候坐在这里
He was getting off on her fear.
她的恐惧让他产生快♥感♥
He let her go because he already got what he needed.
他放她走是因为他已经得到自己想要的
We have a sadistic stalker who inflicts
这个跟踪者有虐待狂倾向
Psychological violence to control
他制♥造♥心理暴♥力♥
his victims with fear?
用恐惧感来控制受害人
His M.O. Isn't to kill.
杀人不是他的作案手法
It's to terrify.
恐吓才是
Think he hangs onto the videos,
你觉得他会留着那些视频
gets off on them later?
以后看着自♥慰♥吗
Maybe.
也许吧
She took off her shoes,
她脱了鞋
turns on the light,
打开灯
walks past the dark living room
走过漆黑的客厅
into the bedroom.
进入卧室
Clicks on the light.
打开灯
All is good.
一切都很正常
While she showers, our stalker tampers with her lights.
她洗澡的时候 跟踪狂弄坏了她的灯
She comes back into the bedroom,
她回到卧室
hits the switch, nothing.
按了开关 没反应
She tries the lamps, no bulbs,
她试了台灯 但是没有灯泡
So she goes to grab a flashlight.
所以她去取手电筒
Let there be light.
创造一些光亮
She thought she was safe
她本以为没什么
until she saw the bulbs and the batteries
可她看到所有灯泡和电池
in the drawer.
都在抽屉里
And when she got home,
可她刚回家的时候
all the lights worked, so he gave her
灯都很正常 所以他给了她
a false senseof security.
安全的错觉
Did his homework, too.
他还调查过周围环境
House next door has a for sale sign,
旁边的房♥子有"出♥售♥"标志
overgrown grass, it's vacant.
草地很茂盛 也没人住
No one can hear her screams.
谁都听不到她的尖叫
How does she know her attacker?
她怎么认识的凶手
Is it a co-worker, a friend, ex?
是同事 朋友 还是前男友
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
Sorry?
什么
What's the one most thing you're afraid of,
你最害怕的是什么
and who knows about it?
有谁知道吗
What's your point?
你什么意思
I don't know. I'm just curious.
没有 只是好奇
Keep it that way.
那就继续好奇吧
My point is guarded people
我的意思是 警戒心强的人
keep things to themselves.
不会轻易向人倾诉
Very few people truly get to know them.
只有很少人能够真正了解他们
Does Kristin strike you as secretive,
你觉得克里斯汀像是喜欢有秘密的人吗
or her personality more forthcoming?
还是更加直接和外向一点
Most people are guarded about their fears and phobias,
大多数人对于自己害怕的事物和恐惧症都会有警戒心
and stop fishing. Yeah?
别套我话了 喂
We have a location for Zack Thomas' cell phone.
我们查到了扎克·托马斯的手♥机♥位置
It's in the vacant house next door to the victim's.
就在受害人邻居的房♥子里
He's waiting for her to come home.
他一直在等她回家
Backup is en route.
已经派人支援了
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah.
好
Get an ambulance.
去叫救护车
And after Kristin went inside,
克里斯汀进去以后
what happened?
发生了什么
I heard something from the side yard,
我听到院子里传来声音
so I went to check it out.
就想出去检查一下
And you saw someone?
你看到人了吗
I saw a guy by the window.
看到窗边有一个人
Did you see his face?
你看到他的脸了吗
No. It was dark, and when he saw me,
没看到 很黑 他一看到我
he ran behind the house, so I went after him,
就跑到了房♥子后面 于是我去追他
but he attacked me from behind.
可他从后面袭击了我
Poked me in the neck with a needle.
用针扎了我的脖子
Did he say anything to you?
他跟你说什么了吗
Yeah. That I wasn't gonna ruin his night,
他说不能让我毁掉他的夜晚
and then I blacked out.
然后我就晕过去了
Next thing I know, I'm waking up
等我醒来后却发现
in the trunk of my own car.
躺在自己车的后备箱里
When you and Kristin were at dinner,
你跟克里斯汀吃晚饭的时候
Did you notice anyone staring at you guys,
有没有注意到谁盯着你们看
anyone follow you out to the valet?
或者跟着你们去停车
A lot of guys were checking Kristin out.
很多男人都在盯着克里斯汀看
She's a pretty girl,
她很漂亮
but no one-no one really stood out.
但是我没注意到 有谁特别明显
You think of anything else,
如果你想到其他细节的话
call me.
记得打给我
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你的配合
Is Kristin ok?
克里斯汀还好吗
Yes.
她没事
That's good.
那就好
I hope you get him.
希望你们能抓到他
We will.
我们会的
Our stalker attacks zack and drugs him,
我们的跟踪者袭击了扎克 给他下药
puts him in the trunk,
把他塞进后备箱里
pulls his car into the neighbor's garage,
再把他的车开到邻居的车♥库♥里
then attacks Kristin.
袭击了克里斯汀
And left the keys exposed so Zack would be found.
然后把钥匙放在显眼的地方 让扎克找到
Zack was in his way. He didn't want to kill him,
扎克妨碍了他 他并不想杀他
but he was already in a state of arousal,
但他当时已经处于兴奋状态
and he couldn't let Zack ruin his plans with Kristin.
不能让扎克毁了他对克里斯汀的计划
We've spoken to all their friends and family available.
我们跟他俩所有能联♥系♥到的朋友和家人都谈过
No one knows or fits who we're looking for.
没人知道或觉得有谁符合我们要找的人
We should speak to our victim Kristin again,
我们该再和受害人克里斯汀谈谈
see if she can point us in a new direction
看看她能否给我们指明新的方向
and let her know her stalker's still out there.
让她知道跟踪者还没被抓到
I get it. As a kid, I was always afraid of the dark.
我明白 我小时候 一直怕黑
I still am. What happened to that girl would freak me out.
我现在还怕 遇到那种事会吓坏我的
You're afraid of the dark?
你怕黑
Oh, yeah.
是啊
The lights are on at my place.
我家里一直开着灯
Well, market fluctuations are caused by a number of things.
很多因素都能引起市场波动
That's why I've been analyzing the data.
所以我一直在分♥析♥数据
Well, I ran the numbers on your private equity fund.
我分♥析♥了你的私募股权基金数据
Just doesn't make sense to where your portfolio's performing.
解释不了你的投资组合的表现
I just think we need to keep looking.
我觉得我们得继续寻找原因
Zack almost died because of me.
因为我 扎克差点死了
It could have turned out worst, trust me, I know.
还有更糟糕的结果呢 相信我
I'm a good person. I'm a teacher.
我是个好人 我是名教师
I make a difference.
我对社会有贡献
Why is this happening to me?
为什么我会遇到这种事
Well, we're trying to figure it out,
我们在努力弄明白
but we need your help.
但我们需要你的帮助
Is there anyone else you can think of?
你还能想到什么人吗
What grade you teach?
你教几年级
Fourth.
四年级
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表