剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
We kissed.
我们接吻了
We did.
没错
And then you ran home.
然后你就逃回家了
I did not.
我没有
Yeah, you did.
你有
Well, I-I ran because I kissed my boss.
我...我跑是因为我吻了我的上司
It was awkward.
那太尴尬了
Yeah. Now we're at work talking about it.
现在我们还在上班的地方讨论这件事
More awkward.
更尴尬了
I just wanted to clear the air,
我只是想消除咱俩的隔阂
you know, see how you felt about it,
看看你对这件事怎么想
see if I still have a job or not.
看看我还能不能保住工作
Oh. No. You're fired.
不 你被炒了
The reason I took off is 'cause I-I
我离开是因为我
I wasn't sure if the timing was right.
我不确定当时的时机对不对
I felt like I was taking advantage
我觉得自己像是在
of the moment or something,
趁虚而入占你便宜一样
and I -- I wanted to apologize if I...
如果我的行为过分了
if I crossed a line.
我想向你道歉
Did I cross a line?
我行为过分了吗
I kissed you, too, Jack.
我也吻了你 杰克
It goes both ways. Yeah.
一个巴掌拍不响 也是
Why don't we do this?
这样好不好
Why don't we talk about it later
咱们晚点找个时间在工作以外的地方
outside of work?
谈这件事好吗
Yeah. Ok.
好 好的
Yes.
好
You're back!
你回来了
Don't get up. I'll come to you.
别站起来 我过去
Agh. Go easy with the love.
轻点轻点
I'm a work in progress.
我还在恢复中呢
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good. I just got to take it easy is all.
我很好 只是得慢慢来
It's so good to have you back.
你回来真是太好了
I read up on your serial killer theory.
我看了你那连环杀手的理论
How did robbery homicide react?
抢劫凶杀案部门作何反应
Didn't go over well with Trent.
特伦特完全不接受
It's because love and sex addicts isn't
那是因为光凭爱和性瘾者互助会
enough of a connection.
这点联♥系♥还不够
We got to narrow it further.
我们得进一步缩小范围
There are over 300 meetings in L.A. each week.
每周在洛杉矶就有超过300多场互助会
If we can find one specific meeting
如果我们能证明每个谋杀案中的
that can link all of the stalkers in each murder,
所有跟踪者都参加同一场互助会的话
it'll be hard to argue that it's not a serial killer.
那他们就很难否定连环杀手这个理论了
Oh, how I've missed you.
我想死你了
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
I hear your board review went well.
我听说你在审查委员会那边的结果还不错
Thank you for your kind words.
谢谢你为我说的好话
I know you had a lot to do with me returning so quickly.
我知道我能这么快回来离不开你的帮助
I only spoke the truth.
我只说了事实而已
They asked me to stay on for a couple of weeks
他们让我再待两三周
to ease your transition.
以缓解你回归的压力
I'm in Frazier's office. He's on leave.
我现在用弗雷泽的办公室 他放假了
Of course.
好
Have you heard anything more
斯坦·加德纳的上诉一案
about Stan Gardner's appeal?
你有进一步消息吗
No, but the judge granted my request
没有 但是法官批准
to visit him in prison.
我去监狱探视他了
Have you approached your ex-husband yet?
你找你前夫谈过了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I want to hear Gardner's side of the story
在我找威尔谈之前
before I speak to Will.
我想先听听加德纳怎么说
Are you sure you want to take this on?
你确定你要插手这件事吗
I would think that it would bring up so many feelings.
我认为这会唤起你太多复杂的感情
You can always recuse yourself.
你完全可以以避嫌为由不插手此事
It's because of those feelings that
正是因为那些感情
I wanted to take this case.
我才要接手这个案子
I've know this man for 15 years.
我认识这个男人15年了
He's not the most noble.
他不是最高尚的人
He forgets birthdays and anniversaries.
他会忘记我的生日和我们的纪念日
He lied to me and cheated on me,
他骗我还出轨
but the idea of him killing another human being...
但是想到他杀害另一个人
I know that feeling.
我了解那种感受
How could you misjudge to that extent,
你怎么会看错一个人到如此地步
and then the horrible way it plays
然后煎熬着忍♥受各种画面
over and over in your mind,
一遍一遍在你脑海中重复
it's debilitating.
太让人崩溃了
So you understand why I have to do this.
所以你明白我为什么非这么做不可
I do, and I've already ordered
我明白 而且我已经要来了
the rest of the files from Stan's case.
斯坦一案其余所有的文件了
I'd like to continue looking
我想继续研究一下
at the transcripts with your permission of course.
那些笔录 当然是在你同意的前提下
I'd like to help.
我想帮忙
Thank you, Beth.
谢谢你 贝丝
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
谢谢你同意见我
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
As you know, I am investigating your case.
你也知道 我在调查你的案子
You're investigating your husband.
你在调查你的丈夫
Ex-husband.
是前夫
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来
My lawyer prepped me.
我的律师都跟我说过了
I'm just looking for the truth, Mr. Gardner.
我只是在寻找真♥相♥ 加德纳先生
Well, it's real easy.
真♥相♥很简单
My wife was having an affair with your husband.
我的妻子跟你的丈夫搞婚外情
When she tried to end it,
当她想结束那段感情的时候
he went crazy, and he killed her,
他就发疯了 于是杀了她
and I got the blame.
而我却成了替罪羊
I know that's your story,
我知道那是你一直坚持的说法
But could you please walk me through it?
但你可以再向我描述一遍吗
Where would you like to start?
你想从哪说起
With your alibi -- Mr. Barry Newly.
从你的不在场证人巴里·纽利先生开始吧
He just came forward.
他最近才站出来
Why wait 5 years?
为什么要等上五年
The guy's a drug dealer, and so was I.
那家伙是个毒贩 当时我也是
He was running from the law, and they found him.
他当时到处逃窜 他们找到了他
And this man is a beacon of truth.
这样的人还会说实话吗
He's got no stake in this.
他在这里面没有利益关系
Why would he lie, hmm?
他为什么要说谎
He recounted my original testimony
他几乎是一字一句地复述了一遍
word for word, and he's never heard it before ever.
我原先的证词 而他之前从来没听说过
So how did the murder weapon
那凶器为什么
find its way into the trunk of your car?
会出现在你的车背箱里
Your husband planted it there.
是你的丈夫放在那的
The minute the police questioned him,
警♥察♥一开始怀疑他
he started to panic and set me up.
他就慌了 开始陷害我
My husband was with me the night of the murder.
凶案那天晚上我丈夫和我待在一起
Really? Your testimony said that, uh,
真的吗 你的证词中说
he went upstairs while you worked downstairs.
你在楼下工作时他去了楼上
Are you sure he didn't sneak out of the house?
你确定他没有偷偷溜出去吗
He was upstairs watching television.
他在楼上看电视
I call that opportunity, agent.
我觉得那叫作案机会 探员
No. That's where you're wrong.
不 这点你想错了
Will had no motive to murder your wife.
威尔没有杀你妻子的动机
The affair was over.
那段婚外情早就结束了
Will wouldn't leave Sharon alone.
威尔不肯离开莎伦
He was harassing her.
他在骚扰她
He had ended it with her.
他早就和她结束了
No, no. That's his story, but it's not the truth.
不 那是他一面之词 真♥相♥并非如此
She ended it. That's when he started following her.
是她说要分手 后来他就开始跟踪她
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表