剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
I believe that is his intention, yes.
我认为这就是他的意图 会的
Well, then I better get to it.
那么我最好赶紧开始了
Do you want to go home, take a little rest?
你想要回家 稍事休息吗
I can set up a security detail for you.
我可以为你安排安保人员
No, no.
不不
No. I prefer to stay.
不用 我想留下
Of course.
当然
So Tracy has been missing for over 3 hours now.
特蕾西现在失踪超过三小时了
Where are we on the video trail?
监控录像查得怎么样了
Uh, yes. Ben.
是的 我是本
Caldwell from Riverside, detective level one,
来自里弗赛德的考德威尔 初级警探
been with TAU for over two years.
在威胁评估部门工作两年多
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
The trail stops at 3rd and Alvarez.
在第三大道和阿尔瓦雷斯路交界断了线索
We're combing the streets with all available units.
我们正派所有小队沿街搜索
We have traces on Amanda Taylor's phone,
我们追踪了阿曼达·泰勒的手♥机♥
as well as Tracy Wright,
还有特蕾西·怀特的
but he could easily be out of L.A. by now.
但他现在可能已离开了洛杉矶
No, he's not left the city.
不 他没有离开这里
Why do you think that?
为什么
I-I'm Janice.
我是詹妮丝
Lawrence. I've heard great things about you.
劳伦斯 大家对你的评价很高
Because he's after Michelle.
因为他的目标是米歇尔
He wouldn't come all the way down from Seattle
他不会一路从西雅图跑来
to just grab the friend and go.
只为了抓上一个朋友然后离开
He's bipolar, disconnected from reality.
他有躁郁症 与现实脱离
Jack Larsen.
杰克·拉森
Yes. Transfer from NYPD homicide.
是的 从纽约警局凶案组调来的
Yeah, and I make a bad first impression,
是的 我给人的第一印象都不好
just to warn you.
先提醒你一下
I can vouch for that.
我能证实这点
Listen. I know you all care very deeply about Beth.
听着 我知道你们都非常关心贝丝
This is a family unit. I can feel it.
这是一个家庭一样的小组 我能感觉到
It's strong. We're gonna use that to nail this guy.
很强大 我们要利用这点来抓住他
Ray Matthews suffers from personality disorder,
雷·马修斯患有人格障碍
reality distortion,
现实扭曲
lack of impulse control,
缺乏克制冲动的能力
and the big elephant that no one wants to say out loud...
大家都不想说出来的最明显的问题
He is a psychopathic killer.
他是病态杀人犯
How do we know that? The only people he's killed
我们怎么知道 他唯一杀死的
is Beth's family, which can be argued was accidental.
是贝丝的家人 也可被认为是意外
He served 12 years of an 8-year sentence,
8年的刑罚他却被迫施行了12年
and it was his family that kept him locked up.
是他的家人想把他继续关着
Why would they do that?
他们为什么这么做
Because they know him better than anyone else.
因为他们比其他人更了解他
His childhood is riddled with outbreaks
他童年时期有过多次爆发
suggesting psychopathic behavior.
这是潜在精神病行为的征兆
What's his plan?
他的计划是什么
What's he gonna do with Tracy, kill her?
他想对特蕾西干吗 杀了她吗
Possibly,
很有可能
but the one he really wants to kill is Beth.
但他真正想杀的是贝丝
He wants Michelle back, the woman that he has loved
他想找回米歇尔 那个他从孩童时期
since childhood,
就爱着的女人
and she no longer exists.
她已经不复存在了
Beth does. Beth has created a whole new life,
现在她是贝丝 她创造了一个全新的生活
so if he
所以如果他
If he can destroy that,
如果他能摧毁这些
he can have Michelle back.
他就能找回米歇尔
How does Perry Whitley fit into all this?
佩里·怀特利是怎么搅进这事里的
I suspect that he is in way over his head.
我怀疑他是太不自量力了
His obsession is not on Ray's level, nowhere near it.
他的痴迷和雷不是一个等级 相差甚远
Has Perry's father given us the name
佩里的父亲有没有给我们
of the investigatory yet?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥的名字
Completely stonewalled.
完全没有回复
Well, let's get his call logs,
我们调取一下他的通话记录
and if someone calls from Los Angeles, then...
如果有人从洛杉矶打去 那么
I can't get the DA's ofice
我没法让地区检察官办公室
to support a warrant to get the father's phone records.
对父亲电♥话♥记录的发布强制令
All right. Well, you all have your work to do.
好吧 你们都有任务要做
Just keep me posted.
随时跟我汇报
George. Hey. Hi. It's Vicky Gregg.
乔治 你好 我是薇姬·格雷格
Yeah. Listen I need a favor, hon.
是的 我需要你帮个忙 亲爱的
Can you connect me with John Pierce from the NSA?
你帮帮我联♥系♥美国国安局的约翰·皮尔斯吗
He'll have switched cars.
他一定会我换车
He knows we're on to him,
他知道我们盯上了他
so look for any reported stolen vehicles.
所以寻找所有报失车辆
We can triangulate the area.
我们定位大概区域
If you close in on Ray, he'll slip up.
如果你们围住雷 他会疏忽犯错
How are you?
你还好吗
It will all be out soon...
很快一切就会被公开
My past, my old life.
我的过去 以前的生活
That's what he wants, you know?
这就是他想要的 你知道吗
He wants Michelle back.
他想找回米歇尔
He won't get her.
他不会得逞
I won't let him.
我不会让他得逞
Jack, please be careful.
杰克 请小心点
He's targeting my life.
他以我的生活为目标
That means you, it means Janice and Ben.
那就意味着你 意味着詹妮丝和本
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他的
Hey, John. It's Vicky.
你好 约翰 我是薇姬
Listen. I wouldn't bug you,
听我说 我本不想打扰你
but I have a girl out here in L.A.
但洛杉矶有一个女孩
who is 5 minutes from dead if you can't help me.
如果你不帮我她很快就会死
Yes, the one from the news.
是的 新闻上那个
No. It's not a matter of national security.
不 这事无关国♥家♥安♥全♥
it's a simple favor,
只是单纯的找你帮忙
and it's something you do all the time,
是你一直在做的事情
and you know I know it.
你知道我知道
Calm down, John. That was not a veiled threat.
冷静 约翰 这不是含蓄恫吓
It was right out there in the open.
就是赤♥裸♥裸的威胁
All right. The private investigator
好了 我们要找的
we're looking for is Gene Meadows.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥是基恩·米德斯
He's a full-time employee of the Whitley Corp.,
他是惠特利公♥司♥的全职员工
Perry's family's company.
也就是佩里家的公♥司♥
How did you...
你是怎么...
Ben, ping his phone, get us a location,
本 定位他的手♥机♥ 找到位置
Contact robbery homicide and SWAT.
联♥系♥抢劫凶杀组和特警组
Jack, let's go.
杰克 跟我走
So is this Ray a violent guy,
雷是个暴♥力♥的人吗
or is he messed up in the head,
还是个疯子
Kind of like...
就像...
Like me?
像我一样吗
No. I meant...
不 我的意思是...
Nah. That's what I meant.
老实说 这就是我的意思
I didn't think so, but yeah.
我之前不知道 但看来的确如此
Yeah, he's different.
是的 他不同常人
He can be violent.
他有时候很暴♥力♥
When's my dad gonna call?
我爸什么时候会打来
Your dad's a busy man.
你♥爸♥很忙
But it's just Ray could come back.
但雷随时可能回来
Hello, sir.
老板
Yes, he's fine.
是的 他没事
We can do that.
没问题
Yes. I think you're right.
对 你说得没错
I'll call you, from the car.
我上车后打给你
All right. He wants you home.
他想让你回家
Let's go.
走吧
That's not gonna fix anything.
这解决不了问题
You're gonna turn yourself in
你要去自首
but in Santa Barbara with lawyers present.
去圣塔芭芭拉的警署 由律师陪同
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表