剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表
I'm, uh, looking for Eva.
我来找伊娃
She's in the back. She'll be out in a minute.
她在后头 一会就出来
No. It's fine. We're old friends.
没事 我们是老朋友了
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I wanted to talk.
我想跟你谈谈
You can't be in here. Get out!
你不能进来 出去
Hey, Chick...
奇克...
What did you tell the police?
你跟警♥察♥说了什么
Nothing. They asked about Brian.
什么也没说 他们问我布莱恩的事
Said nothing about me?
你没提到我吗
I told them that the two of you were friends
我跟他们说你们俩是朋友
and they should talk to you about him.
他们应该找你问他的事
They think he killed Christine.
他们认为他杀了克里斯汀
No. Now they think I did.
不 现在他们以为是我杀的
Did you?
是你吗
Call the police!
快报♥警♥
Up against the wall!
靠墙站好
You ok?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I didn't kill Christine.
我没有杀克里斯汀
I wasn't trying to kill Eva.
我也没想杀伊娃
Well, we looked into your alibi, Jamie.
我们查过你的不在场证明了 杰米
It didn't check out.
不成立
I told you I was with Nathan that night.
我跟你们说过我那晚跟奈森在一起
Nathan says your coffee date ended early.
奈森说你们挺早就喝完了咖啡
He was home by 10:00.
他十点前就到家了
Well, he was lying.
他说谎
Which would have given you plenty of time
这给你了你足够的时间
to break into Christine's house and kill her.
潜入克里斯汀的家中杀害她
You can't hold me here.
你不能把我拘留在这里
Where's your proof that I killed anyone?
能证明我杀人的证据在哪
Well, I-I'm gonna go with this.
我觉得是这个
What the hell is that?
这是什么东西
We found that in the backseat of your car.
我们在你车的后座找到的
I've never-I've never seen this before.
我从没见过这个东西
All right. You're right. I have some issues,
好吧 你说的对 我是有问题
but I didn't kill Christine.
但我没有杀害克里斯汀
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't know. It's too easy.
我不知道 太容易了
I mean, our killer is methodical, brilliant.
我们要找的杀手理智聪明
He managed to avoid detection for 5 years.
他躲避了五年没有被发现
He would never leave a piece of evidence
绝对不会把证据
just lying out there in the open.
随便留在这么显眼的地方
There's no cooling off period.
他没有处理证据的时间
He's getting sloppy.
可能他变得草率了
I think that Jamie's being set up.
我觉得杰米是被陷害的
Then who's doing it?
那到底谁是凶手
I checked with Will Hilton's company.
我去威尔·希尔顿的公♥司♥查证过
He was not working the night Christine was killed.
克里斯汀被杀那晚他没有上班
He lied about it?
他说谎了吗
Your ex-husband Will?
你的前夫威尔
I'm checking alibis on the other murders, too.
我也在验证其他凶杀案的不在场证明
So far, I've cleared Jamie Toliver
截至目前 我已经洗清杰米·托里弗
and Brian Mitchell as suspects.
和布莱恩·米切尔的嫌疑
And Will?
那么威尔呢
Not yet.
暂时还没有
Ok. So book and hold Jamie for battery
那就以殴打罪名把杰米拘留在这
until we figure out who killed Christine
直到我们查出杀害克里斯汀的真凶
and bring Will in for questioning.
把威尔带来问讯
You got it.
好的
Vicky, legally, you can't be here
薇姬 根据法律规定
when we question your ex-husband.
我们问讯你前夫时你是不能在场的
I understand that.
明白
Go home, Vicky. We'll handle it.
回去吧 薇姬 我们来处理
Ok, but there's something I need you guys to do for me.
好的 但我希望你们帮我做件事
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你能来
Where's Vicky?
薇姬在哪
We're running point on this one.
这案件由我们负责
Is this about Stan Gardner?
是关于斯坦·加德纳的事吗
I know he's coming after me,
我知道他是冲我来的
but I didn't kill Sharon Gardner.
但我没有杀莎伦·加德纳
No. This is about something else.
不 找你来是为了别的事
I don't understand.
我不明白
Do you know Christine Harper?
你认识克里斯汀·哈珀吗
No. Should I?
不 我该认识她吗
She was murdered two nights ago.
两晚之前她被杀害了
Vicky thinks I killed Sharon Gardner and this woman?
薇姬觉得我杀了莎伦·加德纳和这个女人吗
You recognize this man--Brian Mitchell?
认得这个男人吗 布莱恩·米切尔
Yeah, I recognize him from meetings.
对 互助会上认识的
The woman murdered was his ex-wife.
被害女子是他前妻
Where were you two nights ago?
两晚前你在哪
Work.
工作
We already checked that alibi.
这个不在场证明我们已经查过了
Want to try another one?
能不能说个真的
I was at dinner with a client, as in work.
我在和客户吃饭 就是在工作啊
We need a name and a number.
写下客户的姓名和电♥话♥
You're free to go.
你可以走了
What, that's it?
这就行了吗
Yes. Thank you for your time.
是的 多谢你的宝贵时间
Yes. Thank you really.
真的很感谢
How'd it go?
怎么样了
We placed a tracker on Will's jacket.
我们在威尔的夹克上放置了追踪器
Ok. Great. John from the NSA is
很好 国安局的约翰
on the other line.
在另一条线上
Hey, John. It's Vicky again.
约翰 我是薇姬
We're ready for that trace.
我们准备好追踪了
Coming to you now.
马上传过去
I got it. Thank you, John!
收到了 谢谢你 约翰
Vicky, everything ok?
薇姬 一切还正常吗
I've got a trace.
我们查到了信♥号♥♥
We need friends at the NSA.
我们也得交个国安局的朋友
What the hell?
怎么回事
Where is he?
他在哪
He's right outside my house.
就在我家门外
Vicky?
薇姬
Vicky?
薇姬
Vicky?
薇姬
Beth, I'm ok. I wasn't shot.
贝丝 我没事 没中枪
I'm all right. I'm all right.
我没事 没事
Will. Vicky.
威尔 薇姬
Are you ok?
你还好吗
He's dead.
他死了
I'm ok. Yeah. I'm ok.
我没事 没事
Will's being taken to the hospital.
威尔被送到医院去了
Pulled the prints from Nathan's body.
从奈森尸体上提取了指纹
He's been using a stolen identity.
他一直是用偷来的身份证
His real name is Nicholas Kosta.
真名叫尼古拉斯·科斯塔
Convicted felon out of Philadelphia.
在费城被判过重罪
He's a jack of all trades...
他简直是犯罪万事通
robbery, assault, wanted in connection
抢劫 袭击他人
with his wife's murder.
因涉嫌杀害妻子被通缉
Disappeared 6 years ago.
六年前失踪
Same time the murders began.
正好吻合谋杀开始的时间
Can you tie him to any other victims?
能把他和其他受害人联♥系♥起来吗
No. Just Francine Johnson and Christine Harper.
不行 只有弗朗辛·约翰逊和克里斯汀·哈珀
What about Sharon Gardner?
那莎伦·加德纳呢
Not yet, but it's just a matter of time
还没找到联♥系♥
before--before we do.
但这只是时间问题
What I can't figure out is why he came after you, Vicky.
我不理解的是他为何会来找你 薇姬
Well, because Will talked about me in meetings.
因为威尔在互助会说起过我
剧集 | 跟踪者(2014) | 导航列表